Review by Dman_1996 -- Natural Relief for Anxiety and St...

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Damian Keyes
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 130
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-damian-keyes.html
Latest Review: Last Minute Wedding Date by Anthony george
2024 Reading Goal: 30
2024 Goal Completion: 23%

Review by Dman_1996 -- Natural Relief for Anxiety and St...

Post by Damian Keyes »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress" by Gustavo Kinrys, MD.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

If you don’t know how to handle stress and anxiety in your daily life, then Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress is the right book for you. Dr. Gustavo Kinrys is the author of this self-help book that give people the necessary information and techniques on how to handle negative stresses and anxiety in their life. Dr. Kinrys is using his expertise as a psychiatrist who has treated many patients who use a natural way of combating their anxiety and stress without any prescription medication. With the use of his extended knowledge and expertise, Natural Relief will take you on a self-discovery of answering all of your questions and concerns that you have about: anxiety, stress, panic attacks, depression, and a litany of many other issues. This book helps you to find: the problem, the symptoms of the problem, and various solutions on how to handle it.

Dr. Kinrys introduces the terms of anxiety and stress first, followed by common symptoms of what it can do to a person. Personally, dealing with anxiety has always been difficult, but it’s all about taking control and managing it; that’s what this book will teach you. The depression, fear, and panic attacks that come with living a life of mental and physical anguish is not something anybody should go through. Further in the book, the author introduces the use of herbal, nutrient, and natural remedies in great depth on how to manage stress and anxiety.

Physical activity, meditation, avoiding unhealthy situations, and eating healthy are all things that Dr. Kinrys discuss as well as things you should do on a regular basis to have a balanced life. This book is filled with many gems of information about alternative and technological therapies that are available. There’s lots of good information in this book.

There were so many things that I loved about this book. Firstly, I appreciate the appendix in the back of this book that breaks down everything that was basically discussed in this book. It’s a great reference to look at to know what types of foods you should pick up the next time you’re at the grocery store or how chamomile helps with insomnia, for example. This book is a quick read and that is something that I loved as well because most health books are lengthy and are too complex to understand, but Dr. Kinrys does a good job of making each subject as simple as possible. I’m proud to say that there was nothing that I hated about this book.

There’s absolutely no profanity or sexual content in this book. For this reason, I would recommend students who are in high school and older individuals to read this book. High school is a very stressful time - especially during senior year – because you never know what the future holds once you graduate and that’s when stress becomes more apparent. And, this book can be for people who work two jobs and are stressed because they can barely pay their bills. Life is going to be stressful at times, that’s why I recommend people to go out and get this book and find a method that suits you, so that you can feel better – physically, mentally, spiritually, and emotionally.

I am more than happy to give this book a 4 out of 4 rating. This author did a really good job of writing a book that appeals to everyone who wants to live a life where they can find out how to manage stress and anxiety. I only found one small spelling and grammar error in the book, but it doesn’t take away from the essence of the important message. Otherwise, this piece of literature has done me some good by giving me clarity about my anxiety and other ways to handle it. I hope it will do the same for you when you have the chance to read Natural Relief for yourself.

Good job, Dr. Kinrys!

Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Kevin Larson
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kevin-larson.html
Latest Review: Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures by Catherine A. Pepe

Post by Kevin Larson »

I appreciated the practical worksheets and journaling prompts that helped me track my progress and reflect on my experiences.
Nemzy Nemzy
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nemzy-nemzy.html
Latest Review: The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci by Belle Ami

Post by Nemzy Nemzy »

The author explores the role of mindfulness and relaxation techniques in reducing anxiety and stress.
Philips Laura
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 12
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tonuel.html
Latest Review: Surviving the Business of Healthcare by Barbara Galutia Regis PA-C

Post by Philips Laura »

This book is really educational and pertinent for alleviating stress and anxiety.
Abbra Marsh
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: The Great Migration
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-abbra-marsh.html
Latest Review: Not Fishy Enough by Briton Kolber

Post by Abbra Marsh »

Taking short breaks during the day to stretch and relax my muscles keeps stress in check.
Abbra Marsh
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: The Great Migration
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-abbra-marsh.html
Latest Review: Not Fishy Enough by Briton Kolber

Post by Abbra Marsh »

Natural relief methods outlined here are easy to understand and follow.
Dominic Emezuru
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 7
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dominic-emezuru.html
Latest Review: Zona: The Forbidden Land by Fred G. Baker

Post by Dominic Emezuru »

Filled with insightful wisdom and time-tested methods, this book is a gem for those seeking natural relief.
Ejoh Ebube
In It Together VIP
Favorite Book: Karmic Selling
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 31
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ejoh-ebube.html
Latest Review: Play Golf Better Faster: The Classic Guide to Optimizing Your Performance and Building Your Best Fast by Kalliope Barlis

Post by Ejoh Ebube »

I admire the author's commitment to evidence-based practices and natural remedies.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”