Review by Muladan -- Worldlines by Adam Guest

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Muladan
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: Inside the Mind of a Successful CEO
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-muladan.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: Someone Else's End by Matthew Tysz

Review by Muladan -- Worldlines by Adam Guest

Post by Muladan »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Worldlines" by Adam Guest.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

What if we have a multiverse instead of the universe as we know it? What are the advantages? Maybe we would live for ever? What are the disadvantages? How can quantum theory explain this? And what if there was a cross-link between the different dimensions of the multiple worlds? Gary; a student of professor Buzzard is about to learn all that after being accused of first-degree murder which he doesn't remember commiting. The evidence is overwhelming and he just can't deny it. Will he come clean or will he be convicted? Will Schrodinger's paradoxical cat come to his aid? Grab your copy of Worldlines and follow Adam Guest through the black, red, blue and green lines.

The author successfully tries to, and integrates our world as we know it and a world where events happen in a parallel yet different way from our reality.

This open-minded book is a very interesting work of fiction. The author explores new possibilities of the quantum theory. This is well elaborated by his character; professor Buzzard. Though I am not a physics student, I found the book very interesting. The language used is basically lay-man's language. The author uses simple language to clearly state his points. The author is also very creative. I was clearly thrown off balance by very obvious scenarios that I hadn't thought of occuring. It was always an interesting twist in events.

I also like how the author integrates his scenes in the book. The detached scenes are put together in a flawless manner. I also liked the ability of the author to keep the reader glued to the book by bringing up a rapid succession of events. The author also managed to make the inanimate so animated that I almost thought the theories in the fictional story were facts. The book is written in a simple, clear and captivating manner.

I also loved it that the author has a very minimal use of obscene language. The erotic content in the book is also very minimum. Adam refers to eroticism in an amusing rather than erotic manner. I did not come across anything unpleasant or anything that would make me not give a perfect rating for this book.

The book contains some very graphic scenes. I personally have no problem but I think you might want to skip this book if you've got a problem with violence. I really enjoyed reading this book as I did not come across any typo errors. I think the book is professionally edited. I will therefore give a perfect rating of four out of four stars for Worldlines by Adam Guest.

I recommend this novel to a mature audience looking for the adventure in science fiction. The book requires an amount of open-mindedness as most of the ideas present in the book are somehow 'ludicrous' and far-fetched. I advise against very young audiences reading this book as it contains some violent and erotic themes.

Worldlines
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Mariana Figueira
Favorite Book: Tujunga
Currently Reading: Cloud Atlas
Bookshelf Size: 215
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mariana-figueira.html
Latest Review: Mysteries Of the First Instant by Daniel Friedmann

Post by Mariana Figueira »

I agree with you, this book is truly fascinating and one-of-a-kind. Thanks for the great review👍
"No two persons ever read the same book" Edmund Wilson
Muladan
In It Together VIP

Post by Muladan »

Thank you
Raluca_Mihaila
Favorite Book: The Brothers Karamazov
Currently Reading: The Master and Margarita
Bookshelf Size: 175
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-raluca-mihaila.html
Latest Review: Brandy, Ballad of a Pirate Princess by Dan E. Hendrickson

Post by Raluca_Mihaila »

I also enjoyed reading this book :). You did a great job with the review, congratulations!
Muladan
In It Together VIP

Post by Muladan »

Thank you too I really appreciate.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”