Review by Shreeya Tambe -- Perfect by Judi Miller

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Shreeya Tambe
Currently Reading: The MISOGI Method
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-shreeya-tambe.html
Latest Review: Exploring Wine Regions – Bordeaux France by Michael C. Higgins, PhD

Review by Shreeya Tambe -- Perfect by Judi Miller

Post by Shreeya Tambe »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Perfect" by Judi Miller.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Perfect: A Path to Love, Forgiveness & Transformation by Judi Miller, is written by the author in order for her to share her remarkable path of self-discovery. It's a deeply intimate narrative of Judi, a kind woman and her struggle to find peace and love in her life. The writer utilizes colorful, energetic words to tell her story, which will linger in the reader's mind for a long time. As a result, they will alter our perceptions of the universe and the world at large. We all desire inner serenity, yet only a small percentage of us ever get it. Judi Miller was able to accomplish this while assisting others as well.

This incredible adventure is completely unique and exquisite. The author describes her search for answers and ways that would take her to a better version of herself, as well as her hardships. She decided to discover more meaning and clarity in her life. She started off on a journey to discover more about herself and what she was destined to achieve with her life. What she didn't realize was that by doing so, she would be bringing other people together and resolving an issue that had a significant impact on her and others, even if she had no idea it had occurred. When everything was said and done, she had not only discovered what she was looking for, but she had also been able to provide peace to others she encountered along the route.

Judi Miller withheld a lot of information from her family and friends. She felt so connected to her healer, Diana, that she was able to share everything with her. Judi stated several times that she didn't feel comfortable telling her family about her problems because she was afraid they wouldn't believe her or that they wouldn't understand. I found some repetition in the book. However, those, in my opinion, were significant ones. In addition, the book is well-paced.

The most significant message conveyed by this book is that rather than developing unpleasant tales in our thoughts about the circumstances that created the emotion, the main focus should be on learning how to genuinely feel our emotions in our bodies. The author describes her personal journey to overcome fear and rediscover her purpose, as well as the steps she took to become the person she was destined to be. The book is organized into sections, with tasks at the end of each section to help the reader put the principles she outlines into practice. Everything will happen exactly as it should, according to the author, and every event we have in life is actually a lesson and a chance from the universe to discover peace and love in our lives. This book is realistic, practical, and entertaining since she speaks from her personal experience.

Perfect is a fascinating and entertaining novel. Judi Miller employs intriguing phrases that will stay in our thoughts for the rest of our lives; they change the way we perceive and experience the universe. It's an upbeat memoir about an inspirational personal testimony that has a big impact on us. Judi Miller's passionate book will transport readers on a captivating and contemplative journey that will stay with them long after they have finished reading. She provides excellent tools for stepping beyond of our comfort zones and teaches us not to be scared to take risks in life and to conquer challenges as a part of our path.

This book is exceptionally well-edited, and the messages it conveys are enthralling. It's a motivational reading that will help readers discover the brilliance that everyone possesses. There isn't a single component of this book that I didn't like. Overall, I give the book a 4 out of 4 stars rating, since it is a compelling and uplifting read for mature readers.

Perfect

Perfect
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Joyful17
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 126
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-k17.html
Latest Review: Diary of a Talking (war) Dog by Daniel Tierney

Post by Joyful17 »

It is not often that one finds lovely memoirs such as this. Thanks for your recommendation.
WADonnelly
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-wadonnelly.html
Latest Review: The Unbound Soul by Richard L. Haight

Post by WADonnelly »

Well done on writing such an informative and detailed review. Sounds like an interesting read too. Thank you.
Reader-247
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-reader-247.html
Latest Review: Randy the Irresistible by S M Goodier

Post by Reader-247 »

Sounds interesting. Thanks for a descriptive review :)
Unsullied
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 46
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-unsullied.html
Latest Review: The Thundering Herd by John E. Peltier

Post by Unsullied »

The title of the book isn't that appealing but your review puts some perspective into it. Thanks for the nice review.
Mercy Osmond
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 10
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mercy-osmond.html
Latest Review: The Trials of Uwe, Parts I, II and III by Steven L Masia

Post by Mercy Osmond »

The books seems inspiring, i think Judi story will be a motivation to others. Thanks for the insightful review.
The frant1c reader
Favorite Book: Crime and Punshment
Currently Reading: The Fox
Bookshelf Size: 172
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-the-frant1c-reader.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: The Fires of Virko by Matthew Tysz

Post by The frant1c reader »

Seems like one could learn something vital from this book. Thanks for such a well written review! :D
What do you despise? By this you are truly known....
~Dune.
markodim721
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 482
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-markodim721.html
Latest Review: The Solution is Political Revolution by Jillion R Rising

Post by markodim721 »

I don't think this is a book for me. I like the fact that the author shared with readers a part of her life and her ideas. Thanks for the objective review.
Shreeya Tambe
Latest Review: Exploring Wine Regions – Bordeaux France by Michael C. Higgins, PhD

Post by Shreeya Tambe »

Kike17 wrote: 20 Jun 2021, 16:41 It is not often that one finds lovely memoirs such as this. Thanks for your recommendation.
Thank you!
Shreeya Tambe

Post by Shreeya Tambe »

markodim721 wrote: 27 Jun 2021, 13:42 I don't think this is a book for me. I like the fact that the author shared with readers a part of her life and her ideas. Thanks for the objective review.
Thank you!
Shreeya Tambe

Post by Shreeya Tambe »

The frant1c reader wrote: 23 Jun 2021, 09:53 Seems like one could learn something vital from this book. Thanks for such a well written review! :D
Thank you :D :D
Shreeya Tambe

Post by Shreeya Tambe »

Mercy Osmond wrote: 23 Jun 2021, 04:45 The books seems inspiring, i think Judi story will be a motivation to others. Thanks for the insightful review.
Thank you :) :)
Shreeya Tambe

Post by Shreeya Tambe »

The frant1c reader wrote: 23 Jun 2021, 09:53 Seems like one could learn something vital from this book. Thanks for such a well written review! :D
Thank you :)
Emily_Jen
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 78
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-emily-jen.html
Latest Review: Social Media Marketing Strategy by S. M. H. Gibson

Post by Emily_Jen »

A deeply intimate narrative of Judi, a kind woman and her struggle to find peace and love in her life. I think I'd love to read this book. Thanks for the review.
Shreeya Tambe

Post by Shreeya Tambe »

Emily_Jen wrote: 06 Jul 2021, 03:35 A deeply intimate narrative of Judi, a kind woman and her struggle to find peace and love in her life. I think I'd love to read this book. Thanks for the review.
Thank you! :)

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”