Review of Perfect

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
IamJc_Bembo12
Currently Reading: Pearl River Mansion
Bookshelf Size: 44
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-iamjc-bembo12.html
Latest Review: Bama Boy by Bobby Morrison

Review of Perfect

Post by IamJc_Bembo12 »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Perfect" by Judi Miller.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Judi is a Trinidadian-born biracial woman. Her racial disparity caused her to face constant discrimination from a young age. However, she has always felt different. She is spiritually gifted and has eleven fingers. Her fear of the dark grew with her as she grew up, and she always thought it was an irrational fear. This greatest fear of hers, along with the fact that her uterine fibroids continued to push out of her body, has caused her to be in turmoil and made her life inconvenient. The only choice, according to Doctor Daniel, is a hysterectomy procedure. Doctor Daniel's worldview instilled significant terror in her, prompting her to seek healing and energy work to consult if hysterectomy was the right choice until she found Diana. She was able to successfully complete the operation but remained with Diana throughout the healing period because of the relief she received from her. The consultation between the two of them aggrandizes. Will there be any noteworthy sequences of events worth highlighting as the story continues? Will Judi's unexplainable fear of darkness have an implied interpretation? Will there be any other discoveries worth following from this book entitled Perfect? Well, then, you should read the book to find out for yourself.

I've witnessed a lot of positive aspects from completely reading the book. It is a mere representation of finding your own purpose whilst living your life unclear about what you’re dealing with. The book taught me to holistically express my emotions as necessary as I could and also to learn how to forgive, for the concept of forgiveness has been explicitly highlighted. Even though Judi's father never taught her to forgive, she mastered the hallmark profoundly. Furthermore, fear has also been taught on a larger scale. Judi's experiences are simply a reflection of addressing one's greatest fears with bravery. I enjoy how the integration part after every three chapters is laid out; I've learnt a lot from reading it, and the exercises Judi Miller presented have truly helped me in a variety of contexts.

Reading it at first appeared to be tedious and boring; for some reason, it took me several attempts to grasp the introduction and later chapters; yet, as I continued to read, I gradually came to appreciate the masterpiece itself. In addition, what I don't like about it is that it focuses on a spiritual framework, which I am not really fond of.

This book is professionally edited, and the author thoroughly explains every element in every chapter, earning it a total rating of 4 out of 4 stars. This masterpiece has a lot of potential, in my opinion.

This book is strongly recommended for adult audiences, particularly those who are searching for their own sense of purpose in life and seeking big pragmatic reforms and personal development. Those who love reincarnation will like this. On the other hand, I would not recommend this book to individuals who enjoy fiction and want to read a series of events with suspense and cliffhangers.

Perfect
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
kandscreeley
Special Discussion Leader
Currently Reading: The Door Within
Bookshelf Size: 487
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kandscreeley.html
Latest Review: The Elf Revelation by Jordan David

Post by kandscreeley »

This sounds interesting. I'm not sure what to make of it to be honest. I don't think it's for me. I'm glad you got some use from it, though. Thanks for your thoughts.
A book is a dream you hold in your hands.
—Neil Gaiman
Saint Bruno
Book of the Month Participant
Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 192
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-saint-bruno.html
Latest Review: The vampires missing cape by Steve Stables
fav_author_id: 2484

Post by Saint Bruno »

Thanks for the well-detailed review and recommendation. It's nice to see that you had a good time reading the book.
Josephe-Anne
Book of the Month Participant
Favorite Author: George Orwell
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 489
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-josephe-anne.html
Latest Review: Singularity by Jayme A. Oliveira Filho
fav_author_id: 1746

Post by Josephe-Anne »

I am also from Trinidad, and I (like many other people here) have a multiracial ancestry. I'm sorry to hear that Ms. Miller experienced discrimination because of her background. But I'm glad that she could find healing from that and from her health problems.

Thank you for your thorough review.
🇹🇹 :techie-reference:
"A house without books is like a room without windows." :techie-studyinggray:
― Horace Mann

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”