Review of Chronic Heavy Metal Poisoning vs. Your Health

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Prisallen
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Book:
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 233
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-prisallen.html
Latest Review: Nirvatra by April Thomas

Re: Review of Chronic Heavy Metal Poisoning vs. Your Health

Post by Prisallen »

I had my mercury fillings all replaced, so I do believe there is something to that. Thanks for your wonderful review!
Astral Magi
Favorite Book: Name of the Wind
Currently Reading: Crossroads
Bookshelf Size: 523
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-astral-magi.html
Latest Review: Island Games by Caleb J. Boyer

Post by Astral Magi »

Prisallen wrote: โ†‘13 Sep 2021, 16:54 I had my mercury fillings all replaced, so I do believe there is something to that. Thanks for your wonderful review!
I want to have that done too. Thank you for commenting๐Ÿ‘Œ
๐Ÿ•‰Be Here NowโŒ›
Astral Magi

Post by Astral Magi »

Kelyn wrote: โ†‘12 Sep 2021, 22:33 I was aware of mercury fillings being a cause of illness but was surprised to discover that there are dentists who still don't know this information. Perhaps this book could be constructive for physicians and dentists to read as well as those who are concerned about their health. Thanks for the informative review!
Thank you for commenting. I really want to get rid of my dental fillings.
๐Ÿ•‰Be Here NowโŒ›
LindoM
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 43
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-lindom.html
Latest Review: Chasing The Red Queen by Karen Glista

Post by LindoM »

Great review! I will add this book to my reading list. I always enjoy books about health. Especially, when those books bring up complications that you never expected and their causational relationship to other well known disorders. And add an extra cherry by offering practical solution(s) to said problem.
Astral Magi

Post by Astral Magi »

LindoM wrote: โ†‘15 Sep 2021, 05:48 Great review! I will add this book to my reading list. I always enjoy books about health. Especially, when those books bring up complications that you never expected and their causational relationship to other well known disorders. And add an extra cherry by offering a practical solution(s) to said problem.
Thank you for dropping me a comment. This book is most certainly valuable.
๐Ÿ•‰Be Here NowโŒ›
Unosthetic
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 34
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-unosthetic.html
Latest Review: Health Tips, Myths, and Tricks by Morton E Tavel, MD

Post by Unosthetic »

I like the inclusion of the suggestion that one should consider using chelation therapy but that it should be done by a professional. Often people cause more harm to their health by meddling in treatments that they know nothing of. Unsupervised chelation can quite easily lead to liver damage or even kidney failure.
People think that if they do it themselves they'll save money not knowing that doing so may cause harm. The book represented as a self-help book given by a professional so I guess it's a must read book. Thanks for your great review.
Unosthetic
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 34
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-unosthetic.html
Latest Review: Health Tips, Myths, and Tricks by Morton E Tavel, MD

Post by Unosthetic »

I like the inclusion of the suggestion that one should consider using chelation therapy but that it should be done by a professional. Often people cause more harm to their health by meddling in treatments that they know nothing of. Unsupervised chelation can quite easily lead to liver damage or even kidney failure.
People think that if they do it themselves they'll save money not knowing that doing so may cause harm. The book represented as a self-help book given by a professional so I guess it's a must read book. Thanks for your great review.
Bigwig1973
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Book: Notes from Underground
Currently Reading: The Elements of Style
Bookshelf Size: 503
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bigwig1973.html
Latest Review: You, This Is Me...OVER?! by Clinton Beaudel Dooley

Post by Bigwig1973 »

Another interesting review on this book that I want so badly to read! It sounds freakin' scary though! I know mercury can get through most things other than glass - I don't suppose that the author recommended a company that makes glass space suits, huh? Probably a bit more technical than that, I bet!
"...I'd discuss the holy books with the learned man...and that would be the sweetest thing of all...would it foil some vast, eternal plan..." Hamick Fiddler on the Roof

La Belle Dame Sans Mercy, Merci, Maria - Chartier, Keats, Hamik?
Astral Magi

Post by Astral Magi »

Bigwig1973 wrote: โ†‘19 Sep 2021, 12:32 Another interesting review on this book that I want so badly to read! It sounds freakin' scary though! I know mercury can get through most things other than glass - I don't suppose that the author recommended a company that makes glass space suits, huh? Probably a bit more technical than that, I bet!
The fact that we are exposed to all these toxins is mind-boggling. If you stop to think about it, it is amazing that we are still alive. Thank you for commenting
๐Ÿ•‰Be Here NowโŒ›
Medhansh Bhardwaj
Currently Reading: Rediscovering the Wisdom of Human Nature
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-medhansh-bhardwaj.html
Latest Review: Mrs. Whiteโ€™s SUB SNIPS by Laura Moss White

Post by Medhansh Bhardwaj »

I completely understand your point. This book is definitely not for casual readers, it is for medical professionals and/or for those people who have a deep interest in such fields. Thanks for the great review!
Astral Magi

Post by Astral Magi »

Medhansh Bhardwaj wrote: โ†‘22 Sep 2021, 06:03 I completely understand your point. This book is definitely not for casual readers, it is for medical professionals and/or for those people who have a deep interest in such fields. Thanks for the great review!
Correct. Thank you for commenting.
๐Ÿ•‰Be Here NowโŒ›

Return to โ€œVolunteer Reviewsโ€