Review of Chronic Heavy Metal Poisoning vs. Your Health

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Astral Magi
Favorite Book: Name of the Wind
Currently Reading: Crossroads
Bookshelf Size: 523
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-astral-magi.html
Latest Review: Island Games by Caleb J. Boyer

Review of Chronic Heavy Metal Poisoning vs. Your Health

Post by Astral Magi »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Chronic Heavy Metal Poisoning vs. Your Health" by Dr. David Maloney.]
Book Cover
3 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Dr. David W. Maloney reveals the real reason why so many people suffer from diseases today. He goes into great detail with his diary entries to show how heavy metal poisoning hampered his life and the arduous procedures involved in regaining his health. He pinpoints some of the causes of chronic heavy metal poisoning such as contaminated water and food, particles in the air, and dental fillings.

Chronic Heavy Metal Poisoning vs. Your Health explores the striking correlation between heavy metal poisoning and diseases such as PTSD, Parkinson's disease, Autism, Hypothyroidism, and many other health complications. It becomes quite obvious that it is a massive task to determine the underlying cause of disease and that one can only become aware of the presence of heavy metals by undergoing thorough blood tests and a provoked urine test.

The author went to great lengths to explain in detail how he determined the cause of his diseases and the measures he took to regain his health. I like the inclusion of the suggestion that one should consider using chelation therapy but that it should be done by a professional. Often people cause more harm to their health by meddling in treatments that they know nothing of. Unsupervised chelation can quite easily lead to liver damage or even kidney failure.

This book gives one a detailed and in-depth look at the causes, effects, and treatments of heavy metal poisoning. It is a valuable resource, but I found it to be a tedious read due to the inclusion of all the test results and pages of diary entries. I did not enjoy wading through medical jargon that I needed to look up, but one must keep in mind that this is a necessity to maintain medical professionalism.

I believe that this publication has great potential as a guide for those that wish to treat heavy metal poisoning and those who suffer from inexplicable diseases.
I would also recommend this book to dentists who still believe that mercury fillings are harmless, as this has proven to be one of the leading causes of heavy metal poisoning.

It will be an easier read with another round of editing to eliminate the errors, although they seem minor. Due to the errors that I encountered, I am giving this book a 3 out of 4 stars rating.

Chronic Heavy Metal Poisoning vs. Your Health
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Last edited by gali on 09 Sep 2021, 00:31, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Edit author name
๐Ÿ•‰Be Here NowโŒ›
Kaushiki Parihar
Favorite Book:
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 82
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kaushiki-parihar.html
Latest Review: Cat Detectives in the Korean Peninsula by R.F. Kristi

Post by Kaushiki Parihar »

The book seems an informative and insightful read as it tells about heavy metal poisoning. Great review!
Astral Magi

Post by Astral Magi »

Kaushiki Parihar wrote: โ†‘08 Sep 2021, 23:58 The book seems an informative and insightful read as it tells about heavy metal poisoning. Great review!
Thank you for reading.๐Ÿ™
๐Ÿ•‰Be Here NowโŒ›
addicted reader
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 43
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-addicted-reader.html
Latest Review: Can I Be Frank? by Rob Wyatt

Post by addicted reader »

Chronic Heavy Metal Poisoning vs. Your Health sounds like informative book that tackles the effects of heavy metal poisoning and diseases. Thanks for your review.
Ruchi Raina
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 110
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ruchi-raina.html
Latest Review: House of Ashes by Margaret Blythe

Post by Ruchi Raina »

I didn't know that metal poisoning causes diseases such as PTSD, Parkinson's disease, Autism, and Hypothyroidism :( It's great that the author has shared how one can fight its effects. Thanks for the enlightening review.
Astral Magi

Post by Astral Magi »

addicted reader wrote: โ†‘09 Sep 2021, 01:34 Chronic Heavy Metal Poisoning vs. Your Health sounds like an informative book that tackles the effects of heavy metal poisoning and diseases. Thanks for your review.
I think it is quite an important book. Thank you for commenting.
๐Ÿ•‰Be Here NowโŒ›
Astral Magi

Post by Astral Magi »

Ruchi Raina wrote: โ†‘09 Sep 2021, 02:40 I didn't know that metal poisoning causes diseases such as PTSD, Parkinson's disease, Autism, and Hypothyroidism :( It's great that the author has shared how one can fight its effects. Thanks for the enlightening review.
Such a lot of variables that affect our health. Thank you for commenting.
๐Ÿ•‰Be Here NowโŒ›
Mtibza eM
Favorite Book:
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 102
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mtibza-em.html
Latest Review: Am I Burned Out at Work? by Salar A. Khan MD, MBA

Post by Mtibza eM »

This book seems to be an eye opener, but I am afraid I will have to pass on it. I am not in the mood to read such books.
Diana Lowery
Currently Reading: The Exchange
Bookshelf Size: 343
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-diana-lowery.html
Latest Review: The Witchdoctor Paradox by Barry Tyrrell
Reading Device: B00IKPYKWG

Post by Diana Lowery »

Your review has some good advice for the author. I hope there is another round of editing as you suggested.
Astral Magi

Post by Astral Magi »

diana lowery wrote: โ†‘09 Sep 2021, 06:23 Your review has some good advice for the author. I hope there is another round of editing as you suggested.
Indeed. Thank you for dropping a comment.
๐Ÿ•‰Be Here NowโŒ›
Astral Magi

Post by Astral Magi »

Mtibza eM wrote: โ†‘09 Sep 2021, 05:27 This book seems to be an eye opener, but I am afraid I will have to pass on it. I am not in the mood to read such books.
Thank you for dropping a comment.
๐Ÿ•‰Be Here NowโŒ›
IamJc_Bembo12
Currently Reading: Pearl River Mansion
Bookshelf Size: 44
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-iamjc-bembo12.html
Latest Review: Bama Boy by Bobby Morrison

Post by IamJc_Bembo12 »

I have been reading nonfiction books, and this one appeals to me. I highly recommend this book who are struggling with the same disease. Thanks for this great review, buddy!
IamJc_Bembo12
Currently Reading: Pearl River Mansion
Bookshelf Size: 44
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-iamjc-bembo12.html
Latest Review: Bama Boy by Bobby Morrison

Post by IamJc_Bembo12 »

I have been reading nonfiction books, and this one appeals to me. I highly recommend this book who are struggling with the same disease. Thanks for this great review, buddy!
Kim Jek
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 45
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kim-jek.html
Latest Review: Bluewater Walkabout by Tina Dreffin

Post by Kim Jek »

This book seems to be informative. Thanks for your sincere review. Great job!
Astral Magi

Post by Astral Magi »

IamJc_Bembo12 wrote: โ†‘09 Sep 2021, 09:31 I have been reading nonfiction books, and this one appeals to me. I highly recommend this book who are struggling with the same disease. Thanks for this great review, buddy!
Thank you for your comment. It is an important piece of work and well-researched.
๐Ÿ•‰Be Here NowโŒ›

Return to โ€œVolunteer Reviewsโ€