Review of Red Wave Imperative

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Victor ODEYEMI
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-victor-odeyemi.html
Latest Review: Randy the Irresistible by S M Goodier

Review of Red Wave Imperative

Post by Victor ODEYEMI »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Red Wave Imperative" by Alan Schein.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Deception kills. Selfishness destroys. Corruption changes the course of life. However, ignorance is not an excuse for not doing the right thing. Alan Schein tries to feed the patriotic citizens with the right information in his book, The Red Wave Imperative. The two dominating political parties in the United States of America are: The Republicans and The Democrats. Regrettably, the two political parties are not united. The Democrats fault the achievements of the incumbent president, Trump. This anomaly is what Alan Schein addresses in this book. Alan Schein encourages the patriotic citizens not to be biased in their judgement of the administration of the president, Trump, a republican. Rather, they should have the interest of their country at heart, so that they can make constructive criticism that will aid its national development.

One of the major positive aspects of the book is its emphasis on fair judgement. Almost everyone is biased. We tend to argue in the direction that will vindicate us. Unfortunately, this only leads to retardation. Where there is envy and hatred, development will be lacking. While it is good that the opposition will keep the ruling party on their toes, this should not be to the detriment of their country. Rather than confusing the masses by feeding them with wrong information that will make them nurture negative thoughts against the government, concerted efforts should be made on how to move the nation forward.
Another positive aspect of this book is strong determination of the president, Trump. Despite the criticisms of the opposition, he succeeded with his objectives. America’s history will not be complete without acknowledging the achievements of the president, Trump. Some of his achievements cut across: improvement in conditions for jobs, welfare of citizens, foreign affairs, security of lives and properties, accountability, and many more. Alan Schein appealed to the patriotic citizens to exercise their franchise in the forthcoming election in 2018.

This book was carefully written and I did not observe any negative aspect in it. The writer reminds the public of the fact that the president, Trump, could not move the nation of America forward without the support of its citizens. The writer did not condemn any political party.

I rate this book 4 out of 4 stars because it was professionally edited. The author encourages every citizen to be patriotic.

I recommend this book to every American citizen so that they will no longer be deceived. The time of ignorance is gone. The nation of America is bigger than anybody.

Red Wave Imperative
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
ROSEY-ANN
Favorite Book: Winning the War on Cancer
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 65
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-roseyann.html
Latest Review: Building A Coaching Culture by Andreas Von Der Heydt

Post by ROSEY-ANN »

Informative review.
Bigwig1973
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Book: Notes from Underground
Currently Reading: The Elements of Style
Bookshelf Size: 503
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bigwig1973.html
Latest Review: You, This Is Me...OVER?! by Clinton Beaudel Dooley

Post by Bigwig1973 »

You're introduction is very catchy, your points are boldly stated, and your summary of the purpose of the book is intriguing. Nice review!
"...I'd discuss the holy books with the learned man...and that would be the sweetest thing of all...would it foil some vast, eternal plan..." Hamick Fiddler on the Roof

La Belle Dame Sans Mercy, Merci, Maria - Chartier, Keats, Hamik?
Neshboy Aburi
Favorite Book:
Currently Reading: The Great Migration
Bookshelf Size: 73
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-neshboy-aburi.html
Latest Review: Darksoul by L. Brooks

Post by Neshboy Aburi »

Excellent review. I am currently reading this book and I share your sentiments. Uninformed and ignorant voters contribute towards bad governance. Though I am not American and this book is definitely not targeted to me, I can identify with most of the issues covered here. Thanks for this eye-opener review.
Latest Review: Darksoul by L. Brooks
Victor ODEYEMI
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-victor-odeyemi.html
Latest Review: Randy the Irresistible by S M Goodier

Post by Victor ODEYEMI »

Thank you for your comments. It is much appreciated.
Astral Magi
Favorite Book: Name of the Wind
Currently Reading: Crossroads
Bookshelf Size: 523
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-astral-magi.html
Latest Review: Island Games by Caleb J. Boyer

Post by Astral Magi »

I am certain that people who read this book will become less biased. Thanks for the review.
🕉Be Here Now⌛
viczboy16
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 30
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-viczboy16.html
Latest Review: Shitolian by O Persaud

Post by viczboy16 »

Very informative book but the author was very biased and only highlighted the flaws of the democrats, painting the republicans as angels.
Latest Review: Shitolian by O Persaud

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”