Review of Wellness Toolbox

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Elisa Joy Ocasla
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 57
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-elisa-joy-ocasla.html
Latest Review: Speech! by Simon Prentis

Review of Wellness Toolbox

Post by Elisa Joy Ocasla »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Wellness Toolbox" by Don Roberts.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

You must have been undertaking your exercise routine and food nutrition guide inaccurately. But don't worry, because this book, "Wellness Toolbox Master," was written to support you correct your long-held preconceived notions concerning fitness exercises, food security, and field characterization. The author summed up all you need to know and will surprise you by choosing to believe that approach for so long when it is false. This book will take you on a journey through the author's huge piles of tips and techniques, factual information and mythologies, and do's and don'ts to attain better and healthier physical attributes. What do you think your realizations will be after reading this?

This book has undergone thorough research and is full of useful, relevant data that will doubtlessly assist people in changing their sedentary lifestyles. The author's skillset has helped him to create a more unbiased, even-handed, and shrewd creation while also supplying his readership with indestructible entertainment by including the narrator's flashback sequence, words of encouragement at the end of each chapter, and a mesmerizing editorial caricature about upholding our willpower to boost our immunity and physical health.

Don Roberts’s approach was seamless, his composing strategic approach was promising, and he never failed to enchant his readers amidst the book's complicated subject matter that needed to be forwarded and centralized. However, I am skeptical about the provisions and information. It is clear that he went through a lot, including his years of expertise in the field, to complete this work, but the quantity of objective data gathered in his work made it an operation that the author did not solely construct. Some concepts may have gone to the effort of rephrasing, summarizing, and citing the most plausible relevant data to be presented in various studies, which is quite unsettling for me. But don't get me wrong: the amount of immense value it offers to readers is incremental.

The book is packed with information; most of its myths and facts blew my mind, and I didn't expect to appreciate them, such as the fact that he stated that humans could go for more than three weeks without food, but water is different; he simply meant that water is essential in our daily lives, which sounds plausible, and many other mind-blowing facts and superstitions. The manner in which he suggested the do's and don'ts, as well as the tips, was compelling, and I will definitely take note of all of that. I give this book 4 out of 4 stars because of its excellent approach, potential future benefit to my health and nutrition, and professionalism in editing and proofreading the book to avoid committing extensive grammatical errors.

I endorse this book to all the health-conscious people out there; now would be the time to enact long-held misconceptions after a long period of claiming them. It is now time to strengthen your nutrition and take a significant step toward living a healthy lifestyle. Furthermore, those who want to live a healthy lifestyle will benefit greatly.

Wellness Toolbox
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
NetMassimo
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading: Star Maker
Bookshelf Size: 426
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-netmassimo.html
Latest Review: The Ripsons by Joe Morrow
2024 Reading Goal: 60
2024 Goal Completion: 36%

Post by NetMassimo »

This seems like a useful book to help people in establishing good eating and exercising. Even if you have a good knowledge of that subject, reviewing it with new information is always useful. Thank you for your great review!
Ciao :)
Massimo
Kaushiki Parihar
Favorite Book:
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 82
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kaushiki-parihar.html
Latest Review: Cat Detectives in the Korean Peninsula by R.F. Kristi

Post by Kaushiki Parihar »

It seems a helpful book as it is really necessary to have a healthy lifestyle. Thanks for the amazing review.
Unosthetic
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 34
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-unosthetic.html
Latest Review: Health Tips, Myths, and Tricks by Morton E Tavel, MD

Post by Unosthetic »

It is a self-help book and at the same time motivational. Don Roberts did a great job sharing his knowledge. Your review is great!
ROSEY-ANN
Favorite Book: Winning the War on Cancer
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 65
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-roseyann.html
Latest Review: Building A Coaching Culture by Andreas Von Der Heydt

Post by ROSEY-ANN »

Interesting topic. Thanks for such a detailed review.
Authentic Voice
Favorite Book: Selling with Presence
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 45
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-authentic-voice.html
Latest Review: Last Words from Above by Jeremy Brown

Post by Authentic Voice »

in a time where lifestyle diseases is on the rise. This book must be a master piece.
Ruchi Raina
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 110
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ruchi-raina.html
Latest Review: House of Ashes by Margaret Blythe

Post by Ruchi Raina »

There are way too many preconceived notions about food, health, and exercise and they keep on coming. Honestly, there is no stop to them. This book certainly will correct some of those assumptions. Thanks for the great review.
Elisa Joy Ocasla
Currently Reading:

NetMassimo wrote: 17 Sep 2021, 06:38 This seems like a useful book to help people in establishing good eating and exercising. Even if you have a good knowledge of that subject, reviewing it with new information is always useful. Thank you for your great review!
You’ve said it right. Thanks for passing by!
Elisa Joy Ocasla
Currently Reading:

Kaushiki Parihar wrote: 17 Sep 2021, 07:45 It seems a helpful book as it is really necessary to have a healthy lifestyle. Thanks for the amazing review.
Living healthy is indeed paramount to halt any approaching diseases and illnesses. Thanks!
Elisa Joy Ocasla
Currently Reading:

Unosthetic wrote: 17 Sep 2021, 19:27 It is a self-help book and at the same time motivational. Don Roberts did a great job sharing his knowledge. Your review is great!
It’s his personal anecdote that indeed compelled him to share this freely and wholeheartedly.
Elisa Joy Ocasla
Currently Reading:

ROSEYANN wrote: 17 Sep 2021, 21:38 Interesting topic. Thanks for such a detailed review.
Indeed an enthralling read worthy of time commitment. Thanks for passing by!
Elisa Joy Ocasla
Currently Reading:

Authentic Voice wrote: 18 Sep 2021, 01:07 in a time where lifestyle diseases is on the rise. This book must be a master piece.
You nailed it. Healthy living is something that should not be oversimplified.
Elisa Joy Ocasla
Currently Reading:

Ruchi Raina wrote: 18 Sep 2021, 02:32 There are way too many preconceived notions about food, health, and exercise and they keep on coming. Honestly, there is no stop to them. This book certainly will correct some of those assumptions. Thanks for the great review.
You got the point there. This book definitely corrected some of my preconceptions and assumptions in the field. Thanks for your great message!
viczboy16
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 30
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-viczboy16.html
Latest Review: Shitolian by O Persaud

Post by viczboy16 »

I’ll love to get my hands on this tool box😊. Every one needs to live healthy and this books helps for that.
Latest Review: Shitolian by O Persaud
Elisa Joy Ocasla
Currently Reading:

Viczboy16 wrote: 20 Sep 2021, 02:08 I’ll love to get my hands on this tool box😊. Every one needs to live healthy and this books helps for that.
You should because it offers a great deal regarding the subject matter.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”