Review of Wellness Toolbox

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Recee Ann
Currently Reading: Purges of the Soul
Bookshelf Size: 34
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-recee-ann.html
Latest Review: Kalayla by Jeannie Nicholas

Review of Wellness Toolbox

Post by Recee Ann »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Wellness Toolbox" by Don Roberts.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Have you ever being a victim of false information? Do you constantly follow the same false techniques without knowing they are actually false? Well this book might just be the one for you. Wellness Toolbox by Don Roberts helps in exposing those myths and fallacies which we all believed to be true. It covers aspects on health and nutrition and tells us what we are all getting wrong. Surprisingly, everyone is a victim of this.

For years, Don pondered on what could be the cause of all this. Who made up all these stories? And how are they made to seem true when they actually aren't? Wellness Toolbox is not just a mere book stating facts and fallacies. It also states proof backed up by research and other interesting information.

I love the writer's use of diagrams in the book which makes it easier to comprehend. He uses these diagrams to make his readers see what he is seeing. His style of writing is terrific, it makes you want to flip through endlessly. Don also uses his personal stories to entertain his readers; giving them a grasp of what the real world feels like. The part I enjoyed the most is the part where his clients gave their testimonials showing their before and after pictures. This is evidence of Don's work as a gym coach and health practitioner. The book also gives step-by-step tutorials on how to perform certain exercises. It's not just about exercises but also about what we take into our bodies. It combines both work out and nutrition to bring out the best results.

I don't see anything to hate about this book. There are no vulgar words, no grammatical errors, no sexual content; it's just straight to the point. The book is exceptionally well-edited. There is no need to worry about any of the above. To be honest, this book deserves a rating of 4 out of 4 stars and that is why I am giving it to it.

I personally recommend this book to people who have struggled for years in order to keep their body fit but have been unfruitful. In fact, this book is for everyone. Everyone needs to know the truth. Everyone needs to now the myths. Health is wealth. If we say we do not have enough time to care for our bodies then someday we will surely have enough time for sickness. That is why we all need to read this book.

Wellness Toolbox
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Precious Ajah
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-precious-ajah.html
Latest Review: Leaving Dahomey by Jude Shaw

Post by Precious Ajah »

It sounds like a really interesting book. I would really like to find out what these myths really are. Keep up the good work @Recee Ann
Neche Korie123
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Neche Korie123 »

I really love the way the reviewer voices out her opinion in such a calm manner. Wellness Toolbox sounds like an interesting read and the last part really attracted me the most.
Recee Ann

Post by Recee Ann »

Hope you guys enjoy the review!
Wolfiesiaracc

Post by Wolfiesiaracc »

I love the part where the author coins his own words. It really does make him stand out from the rest and I would really love to read this book.
david_anold14

Post by david_anold14 »

If you've never tried reading this book, you should check it out. I believe that the author is right. And that they are indeed some things which we all believed to be true but isn't true at all.
Recee Ann

Post by Recee Ann »

Wellness Toolbox is the right tool you need for your tool box. So many other books might say things about health, but this one delivers a unique message. So what are you waiting for? Check it out now and never remain the same! Thanks!
Recee Ann

Post by Recee Ann »

Awnnnnnn! Thank you guys @david_anold14 @Wolfiesiaracc and @Neche Korie123.. So much comments on my first review. You guys are the best! :tiphat:
19blueofficial
Favorite Book: Kalayla
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-19blueofficial.html
Latest Review: Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Post by 19blueofficial »

I was going through a post on social media before I stumbled on this. The cover wasn't the most attractive, but what really attracted me was the description. With the review on top I feel like I just found an answer to all my questions. I'm not really a fan of medical books but this one really changed my mind on it. Exercising and a food diet is good for the body and we should keep our body fit always. But with this book, it makes things more easier. I'll like to thank Don Roberts for bringing this excellent book to life. Thank you.
19blueofficial
Favorite Book: Kalayla
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-19blueofficial.html
Latest Review: Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Post by 19blueofficial »

Wolfiesiaracc wrote: 18 Sep 2021, 18:23 I love the part where the author coins his own words. It really does make him stand out from the rest and I would really love to read this book.
That part got me hooked too. I'll love to have this book.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”