Review of Happiness is All We Want!

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Elisa Joy Ocasla
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 57
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-elisa-joy-ocasla.html
Latest Review: Speech! by Simon Prentis

Review of Happiness is All We Want!

Post by Elisa Joy Ocasla »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Happiness is All We Want!" by Ashutosh Mishra.]
Book Cover
3 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Happiness is a positive emotional state and enthusiasm that is stimulated by specific incidents. Happiness is All We Want will simply transcend us to Ashutosh Mishra's logical ideas, strategies, and conceptions to be genuinely happy. This creation does not aim to provide you with ready-to-use steps and methods but rather to make you ponder deliberately to compartmentalize its enchanting constructs. Our definitions of happiness vary, but this creation will surely change your preconceived notions about happiness. This book is divided into three parts that address the mental, physical, and spiritual well-being of the reader. Will reading this book lead you to the lasting happiness you've been looking for? Will this enthralling creation modify your perception of happiness? Will this book make you happy and make you anticipate things later on? Continue reading the book now to see for yourself.

There are many positive aspects of the book that I have gleaned from it, and it has led me to some life realizations through the subtle context depicted by each animal to reignite the souls of his readers, despite the fact that we all have different perspectives and each of us has our own interpretation of happiness. One of my favorite ideas from the author's outline was to take care of our health and well-being regularly to be truly happy. This may seem insignificant to some, but it encompasses a considerable perspective on living a happy and healthy life. Our health is vital, and it should be maintained to the greatest extent possible, for with good health, we could indeed dominate the world. I say this because I grew up being physically and mentally ill. Every day was a battle for me, and every day I attempted to commit some heinous acts to rid myself of the stigma. However, as I began to recreate my previous actions due to the devastating repercussions of neglecting the absolute necessity of health, it illuminated my mood. I began to appreciate the significance of my existence. This is what the second section of the book is all about, and everyone should appreciate it.

Almost every aspect of the book appeals to me. The author's style of writing is riveting. However, the third section of the book does not resonate with me. Although theism's holistic approach was not straightforwardly demonstrated, I simply do not applaud anything about religiosity. Furthermore, the author's ideas may not be acceptable to everyone, and the suggestions and reminders he has provided should not be accompanied.

The book is well-written, and the author knows what he's talking about. It is a combination of personal anecdotes and scientific studies that genuinely assist people in being at their happiest. It is not long or difficult to comprehend, but some terms are new to me, and some logic is quite vague. The book was favorable to me while reading it, and I give it 3 out of 4 stars. I would give it a perfect 4 if it had been professionally edited, but I noticed some minor errors.

With all of the noteworthy remarks that I have taken away from this work. I would simply conclude that this is a worthwhile book worth your time. The book is intended for those who are looking for something that will truly make them happy. This is appropriate for readers of all ages and will undoubtedly aid you in the process. Moreover, the bullet form at the end of each chapter will revolutionize the way you value yourself. Indeed, happiness is all we seek in this cruel and discordant world.

Happiness is All We Want!
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Medhansh Bhardwaj
Currently Reading: Rediscovering the Wisdom of Human Nature
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-medhansh-bhardwaj.html
Latest Review: Mrs. White’s SUB SNIPS by Laura Moss White

Post by Medhansh Bhardwaj »

I really seek strong logic in such books. The fact that the author used vague reasoning in some parts of the book is a red flag, and you were right in deducting one star for it.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”