Review of Rise and Conquer

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
[Valerie Allen]
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 779
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-valerie-allen.html
Latest Review: Utopia Project by Billy Dering

Review of Rise and Conquer

Post by [Valerie Allen] »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Rise and Conquer" by Juan Partida.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

How ironic! I have often asked myself the same question, why does it often seem that I fail at success when it appears to come easy to many others while I toil day and night with nothing to show for it? Juan Partida, inspiring author of Rise and Conquer: The Unrivaled Mindset and Self-Discipline to Achieve Your Wildest Goals, answers these questions and writes this book specifically for those with a similar frame of mind.

This short and encouraging, easy-to-read book is simply about personal transportation—how to take charge of our lives. Within each of the empowering chapters one to five and upon the conclusion, I agree with Juan, we can build better focus as our goals are always time-bound and within our sight at all times. And we can develop on the momentum of our small victories and use them to propel ourselves towards long-term success. Aligned with Juan’s inspired point of view, I took part in a personal transformation journey—development over this summer of 2021. So much of what is told here confirms the seven essential components I needed to transform my mindset—removing every dark force that attempted to take it over.

The impactful examples of stories regarding real-life experiences are very relatable. Such as when Deontay Wilder provoked Tyson Fury, "The Gypsy King," and the positive effects that followed after that for Tyson Fury, the British heavyweight boxer, who was at the top of his game is one of the best illustrations told. Chapter one also unveils who and what enemy we are battling against. In the second chapter, Juan provides a vision of new insight about having a new future and how to get what we want. In chapter three, he introduces us to the ultimate weapon and explains how to control it to work in our favor. The fourth chapter lays out how to create a master plan and a precise strategy for the struggles ahead, proceeding in chapter five with a warrior’s mental state of mind. I, too, like Juan’s bottom line audacity to rise above every circumstance in our lives. Thus, there is not too much not to like about this book, except for Juan’s no-nonsense approach. In other words, if you cannot handle the truth, then this book is not likable to you!

Because I love that this book is a constant reminder about my personal transformation journey, with a winning way of thinking, I rate Rise and Conquer: The Unrivaled Mindset and Self-Discipline to Achieve Your Wildest Goals 4 out of 4 stars. Moreover, I recently made a statement about taking responsibility relating to a past slip and fall incident in the Fall of 2019 and translated it into my actions. What I came to terms with is that if I had listened to the small inner voice of God and not had taken that weekend trip, the outcome could have been quite different. But rather remain home and study instead, it is a strong possibility that I would not have caused such a chain reaction of life consequences. Therefore, like the Greek term: Metanoia states and means a radical mindset shift in mind, taking on a personal transformation journey combined with reading this book like my son and I have will change your life forever. Great job to Juan Partida for stirring up five distinct pillars which all great conquerors, industry leaders, and high-achievers build their success upon with incredible determination, accountability, self-gratitude, imperfection, and perseverance! Getting rid of a victim mentality is a powerful, convincing reason why I recommend this book.

Rise and Conquer
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
And another book was opened, which is the Book of Life. (Revelation 20:12 (NKJV) :reading-7:
[Valerie Allen]
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 779
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-valerie-allen.html
Latest Review: Utopia Project by Billy Dering

Post by [Valerie Allen] »

This inspiring book perfectly aligns with the Personal Transformation Journey https://baingram.ac-page.com/coaching-s ... mationdrip I completed! :tiphat:
And another book was opened, which is the Book of Life. (Revelation 20:12 (NKJV) :reading-7:

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”