Review of The Frights of Fiji

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Unosthetic
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 34
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-unosthetic.html
Latest Review: Health Tips, Myths, and Tricks by Morton E Tavel, MD

Re: Review of The Frights of Fiji

Post by Unosthetic »

Medhansh Bhardwaj wrote: 22 Sep 2021, 06:11 Alyssa's character development is up to the mark, and her adventures are awesome. Thanks for the great review!
You're right! Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I do appreciate it.
Unosthetic
Currently Reading:

Post by Unosthetic »

addicted reader wrote: 22 Sep 2021, 09:43 I'm not a fan of this type of books. I'll therefore recommend it to my friends and siblings who love this kind of genre. Thanks for your review.
This book might not be your cup of tea but I guess your siblings might like this. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!
Lisa A Rayburn
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading: Fluff Dragon
Bookshelf Size: 267
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-lisa-a-rayburn.html
Latest Review: Nightlord: Sunset by Garon Whited
Reading Device: B018QAYM7C

Post by Lisa A Rayburn »

The book sounds like a treat to read. I'm wondering, though, why you recommended that children only read it with their parents? I didn't see anything in the review that might call for that. It was a wonderful review; it just left me with questions.
Books are my self-medication. 8)
Unosthetic
Currently Reading:

Post by Unosthetic »

Kelyn wrote: 23 Sep 2021, 00:48 The book sounds like a treat to read. I'm wondering, though, why you recommended that children only read it with their parents? I didn't see anything in the review that might call for that. It was a wonderful review; it just left me with questions.
The book is containing magics and sorceries. So if their with their parents, their parents can explain that they shouldn't immitate sorceries. It's just an opinion anyway. I'm glad you liked my review.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”