Review of Learn to Love: Guide to Healing Your Disappointing Love Life

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Unosthetic
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 34
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-unosthetic.html
Latest Review: Health Tips, Myths, and Tricks by Morton E Tavel, MD

Review of Learn to Love: Guide to Healing Your Disappointing Love Life

Post by Unosthetic »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Learn to Love: Guide to Healing Your Disappointing Love Life" by Thomas Jordan, Ph.D..]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

"This is not a book about love. This is a book about love relationships." That's how Thomas Jordan describes his 124-page guidebook entitled Learn To Love: Guide To Healing your Disappointing Love Life.

Learn To Love is particularly made to those who think that they aren't the ones in control of their love lives and to those who experience repeatedly love lives disappointment; that's the goal of this book, to spread awareness on how to avoid the aforementioned devastating situations.

The book was divided into three parts. The first one is 'The Unhealthy Love Life'; this part's main concern is to help the readers be familiar with unhealthy relationships. The second part is 'Psychological Love Life'; one of the main points of this part is about the most common experiences that make a relationship an unhealthy one. The last part is 'Unlearning Method'; this is the most important part of the book, this is where you can learn most of the crucial lessons you should apply to change your unhealthy relationship.

The very first thing that caught my attention in this book is the cover. I liked how the author used the cover which contains a man and a woman who both look devastated. It teaches me that both women and men can experience disappointments in love relationships; it's not just the women nor just the men, but all of us can experience unhealthy relationships.

The book is factual and research-based. Thomas mentioned that the concept of this book is already on his mind for a very long time, but he wasn't able to write this book yet because the information he had at that moment is insufficient. So you can notice that the tone that the author used was filled with confidence.

I didn't find any errors while reading the book. I noted that this book was exceptionally well-edited and professionally written. Considering the facts I mentioned above, I rate this book a complete rating of 4 out of 4 stars. The book is highly recommended to those who think that they're not the ones in control of their relationships. This book suits best as well to the readers who always experience love life disappointments. And if you haven't been in a romantic relationship, but are trying to commit to it, you can still read this so you can prepare yourself to have a healthy love relationship. May this book help you fill your life with love.

Learn to Love: Guide to Healing Your Disappointing Love Life
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Prisallen
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Book:
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 233
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-prisallen.html
Latest Review: Nirvatra by April Thomas

Post by Prisallen »

This seems to be an excellent book for people who keep making the same mistakes with their love life. Hopefully, it will teach them to make better decisions and learn how to have a fulfilling relationship. Thanks for your informative and interesting review!
Janet Kimetto
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 82
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-janet-kimetto.html
Latest Review: Final Notice by Van Fleisher

Post by Janet Kimetto »

This book will be helpful to a lot of people. The research that went into writing it and the writer's experience lends credibility to it. Thanks for your detailed and wonderful review!
“Be wary. Be clever. Be good.”
kdstrack
Currently Reading: The Savior
Bookshelf Size: 530
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kdstrack.html
Latest Review: How To Be Successful by M. Curtis McCoy

Post by kdstrack »

I agree that the cover portrays well the book's content. Your summary of the three sections was helpful. This information can help people form healthier relationships. Thanks for the informative review.
AvidBibliophile
Currently Reading: Gold Digger
Bookshelf Size: 480
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-avidbibliophile.html
Latest Review: How I Became Santa Clause by Chris Kringle

Post by AvidBibliophile »

Unhealthy relationships can certainly lead to disappointment and devastation, so learning how to find and recognize healthy ones would indeed take a great deal of acceptance and understanding. Sounds like a helpful take on heartbreak. 💔❤️‍🩹
Tarie07
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 44
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tarie07.html
Latest Review: Korian: Ark of the Fallen King by Giorgio Garofalo

Post by Tarie07 »

I read this book and I found it very informative. You did its review great justice.
Prarthna
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 100
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-prarthna.html
Latest Review: The Farmer by Sam Braidwood

Post by Prarthna »

This will be a valuable book for those who have experienced repeated disappointments in their love life. Thanks for the great review.
Ellylion
Favorite Book: The Altitude Journals
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 136
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ellylion.html
Latest Review: The Islands Tell Of It by Patty Fischer

Post by Ellylion »

Sounds like a very helpful book for those brokenhearted. Thank you very much for a great review!
NancyDrew12
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 43
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nancydrew12.html
Latest Review: The Tooth Fairy Makes A Mistake by Great-Aunt Rita

Post by NancyDrew12 »

This sounds like a very helpful book. Anyone in or looking to be in a relationship can learn from this book. Great review! :D
markodim721
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 482
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-markodim721.html
Latest Review: The Solution is Political Revolution by Jillion R Rising

Post by markodim721 »

I like that the book is factual and research-based. This gives it a special meaning. Thanks for the good review.
Clare Jose
Book of the Month Participant
Favorite Book: Let's Pretend This Never Happened
Currently Reading: Pride and Prejudice
Bookshelf Size: 196
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-clare-jose.html
Latest Review: Not Fishy Enough by Briton Kolber

Post by Clare Jose »

From your review, it seems to me that the author has presented his book in a well-written, organized manner. I'm sure this book can be beneficial to many readers.
Thank you for your review.
Life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile."
Ailakhu Yusau Aizhebiomon
Currently Reading: Purges of the Soul
Bookshelf Size: 85
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ailakhu-yusau-aizhebiomon.html
Latest Review: Advanced Lotto Rotation System by Joseph Z Vlasic

Post by Ailakhu Yusau Aizhebiomon »

"This is not a book about love. This is a book about love relationships." This line alone got me hooked. Your review made the book more interesting. Well done!
Starilanka Glowy
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 38
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-starilanka-glowy.html
Latest Review: Stupid Divorce by Vincent Fudge II

Post by Starilanka Glowy »

I have read this book and I really enjoyed it. I agree with your analysis. Thanks for the amazing review.
Humera955
Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
Currently Reading: The Fourth Kinetic
Bookshelf Size: 52
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-humera955.html
Latest Review: Smart Love by Vincent Fudge II
fav_author_id: 2484

Post by Humera955 »

:tiphat: Amazing reveiw, i am sure this book would be very helpful to a lot of people .
:tiphat:

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”