Review of Red Wave Imperative

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
addicted reader
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 43
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-addicted-reader.html
Latest Review: Can I Be Frank? by Rob Wyatt

Review of Red Wave Imperative

Post by addicted reader »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Red Wave Imperative" by Alan Schein.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Political issues have had a significant impact on the society in which we now live. Research from all over the world plainly shows that politics has more bad than beneficial effects. Alan Schein introduces the reader to the political arena of American society in his book, The Red Wave Imperative. He focuses on America's two major parties.

The author begins this 17-chapter book by explaining why it was vital to vote Republican and not Democrat in the 2018 midterm elections. To support his argument, he recounts some problems caused by the New Democratic Party. According to him, the New Democratic Party was splitting the political and social landscape of the United States and denying Americans the right to take part in electing leaders.

As a supporter of the former President of the United States of America, Donald Trump, the author saw him as someone who could bring progress to all of America's states. He also advised Americans in the United States to vote for Trump and the Republican Party. In addition, the book extensively discusses the topic of corruption, which causes citizens to lose faith in their government. Alan Schein also maintains that Americans should hold their elected officials accountable for acting on their own behalf and for their personal benefit. He also chastised the Democratic government for neglecting to address immigration, resulting in a surge in unauthorized immigrants in the United States.

I'm a big fan of political issues, so it was one of the primary reasons I decided to read this book. In addition, the book's cover appealed to me. The author's design was well-thought-out, and it easily drew my attention to the book. The title was also well-chosen to reflect the book's genre. The book's writing style is straightforward, making it easier to grasp the content without difficulty. I also like how the author vividly explains his points of view throughout the book. Before writing the book, he must have done a lot of studying.

The book's partiality was the one aspect of it that I disliked. He never mentions the Democratic Party in a positive light. As a political analyst, I found the author's opinions on the political situation in America to be prejudiced. There are several themes portrayed in the book. Some of them include corruption, immigration, racial discrimination, terrorism, and democracy. The author included endnotes at the end of the book in case the reader needed additional information about what was mentioned in the book.

I rate this book 4 out of 4 stars. This is due to the fact that it was professionally edited, since I found no faults when reading it. It is something I would recommend to anyone interested in American politics. The book will teach them a lot. The book will also appeal to nonfiction readers.

Red Wave Imperative
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Neshboy Aburi
Favorite Book:
Currently Reading: The Great Migration
Bookshelf Size: 73
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-neshboy-aburi.html
Latest Review: Darksoul by L. Brooks

Post by Neshboy Aburi »

As someone who also dabbles in politics, I also read this book and loved it just like you. Though I am not a supporter of Trump, I liked the book anyway. Thanks for your review.
Latest Review: Darksoul by L. Brooks
J Edwards
Favorite Book: Kalayla
Currently Reading: Global Business in the Age of Transformation
Bookshelf Size: 95
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-j-edwards.html
Latest Review: Of Zots and Xoodles by Zarqnon the Embarrassed

Post by J Edwards »

I am a big fan of American politics and I enjoyed this book as much as you did. I also think that this author was overly biased against the Democratic Party. Thanks for the great review.
:character-bart:
“We don’t receive wisdom; we must discover it for ourselves after a journey that no one can take for us or spare us.”

French novelist Marcel Proust.
Bigwig1973
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Book: Notes from Underground
Currently Reading: The Elements of Style
Bookshelf Size: 503
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bigwig1973.html
Latest Review: You, This Is Me...OVER?! by Clinton Beaudel Dooley

Post by Bigwig1973 »

You did a nice job summarizing this book, which I have read. I don't follow politics much so I found the abundance of information in the book intriguing, but I also found his bias a bit unsettling.
"...I'd discuss the holy books with the learned man...and that would be the sweetest thing of all...would it foil some vast, eternal plan..." Hamick Fiddler on the Roof

La Belle Dame Sans Mercy, Merci, Maria - Chartier, Keats, Hamik?

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”