Review of Fast Starting a Career of Consequence: Workbook

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Muskan Upadhyaya
Currently Reading: The Legacy of Job's Wife
Bookshelf Size: 31
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-muskan-upadhyaya.html
Latest Review: Wisdom by Arun mago

Review of Fast Starting a Career of Consequence: Workbook

Post by Muskan Upadhyaya »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Fast Starting a Career of Consequence: Workbook" by Fred Sievert.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Have you ever wondered how you can utilize your spiritual gifts at your workplace? Or how can you come to light if you are a new employee? Or how can you maintain a balance between your professional and personal life? If yes, then Fast Starting a Career of Consequence: Workbook by Fred Sievert is the perfect book for you.

In this book, the author teaches to identify and utilize one’s spiritual strength in a professional workspace. A questionnaire is also provided at end of the chapter to ease the work of readers. The author has pointed out the importance of identifying your core values and beliefs. He even explained the importance of prayer and Neurotheology. He urged everyone to pray not only for their close family members but also for their colleagues. To prove yourself as an asset to the company, it’s important to demonstrate commitment. The author gave very simple but important steps to do this, like coming early and leaving late, setting standards for others to follow you, understanding the company’s vision and mission. The author has even defined the differences between vision and mission to give a proper insight into concepts. Developing cultural and organizational awareness, understanding the company’s culture, developing and demonstrating strategies, reading annual reports of the company, preparing for every meeting, presenting data with a story are some ways explained by the author which can help you to navigate and contribute to the company.

The author has used verses from the Bible to prove his points, which is very interesting for me. I like that the book is in a proper structure. It is divided into chapters and subheadings. Questionnaires are also provided for self analyzation. Key points, caution, and prayers are given to clear the concepts of the readers. I also like the fact that the author has provided proper action plans after every chapter. This form of writing can give a clear way for the readers to achieve their targets with a concrete plan.

There’s nothing which I disliked in this book. There are no grammatical errors, profane words, or sexual content.

After considering all the aspects in this book, I rate this book 4 out of 4 stars. I am rating it 4 stars because this is an exceptionally well edited book.

I recommend this book to all the readers who are either new to the corporate world or who want to learn to maintain a balance between their personal and professional life. This book is also suitable for those readers who want to identify their spiritual gifts and use them in their workspace.

Fast Starting a Career of Consequence: Workbook
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Ashish_Garg
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Ashish_Garg »

Being an entrepreneur myself, I found this book review quite fascinating and it left me in a deep thought over what all I was practicing in the corporate sector and somehow or the other it's wonderful for me to discover some new aspects of problem solving and so yes, I will for sure recommend corporate leaders to have a go through to this book and I myself for sure be reading this book.
Thank you for sharing such an insightful review of this book.
Muskan Upadhyaya
Currently Reading: The Legacy of Job's Wife
Bookshelf Size: 31
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-muskan-upadhyaya.html

Post by Muskan Upadhyaya »

Ashish_Garg wrote: 24 Nov 2021, 09:42 Being an entrepreneur myself, I found this book review quite fascinating and it left me in a deep thought over what all I was practicing in the corporate sector and somehow or the other it's wonderful for me to discover some new aspects of problem solving and so yes, I will for sure recommend corporate leaders to have a go through to this book and I myself for sure be reading this book.
Thank you for sharing such an insightful review of this book.
I am glad that you like the review and yeah this book definitely has solutions for the corporate sector.
June Moon
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 40
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-june-moon.html
Latest Review: 30th Century: Escape (General Audience Edition) by Mark Kingston Levin PhD

Post by June Moon »

I also found getting insight into the Bible quite interesting!
Shridhar Suryawanshi
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 59
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-shridhar-suryawanshi.html
Latest Review: The Seventh Spark by J.B. Lion

Post by Shridhar Suryawanshi »

I think this would be very beneficial for me as I need some advice right now. Thank you for your amazing review.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”