Review of Fast Starting a Career of Consequence: Workbook

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
June Moon
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 40
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-june-moon.html
Latest Review: 30th Century: Escape (General Audience Edition) by Mark Kingston Levin PhD

Review of Fast Starting a Career of Consequence: Workbook

Post by June Moon »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Fast Starting a Career of Consequence: Workbook" by Fred Sievert.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

The ratio of employment to the number of people applying has always been uneven. Today, you can't expect to get a job or be secure in the one you have. The skill set that we need to have is so vast. We need to be aligned with our true self and our higher power in order to identify and utilise our best gifts. Fast Starting a Career of Consequence: Workbook by Fred Sievert is a book that helps you get in touch with your spiritual gifts. This workbook contains various helpful exercises for the people who want a good kick-start in their career.

The author's daughter, Dena, like any other youngster, was struggling with not getting enough recognition at her workplace. That's when the author concluded everyone must identify the true nature of their spiritual gifts. The book's core lies in the fact that in order to succeed, one should look into the true nature of their gifts and let Jesus Christ guide them through this journey. Praying and trusting a higher power is immensely important. The workbook contains many exercises that help the reader identify their abilities. The book guides them to be exceptional in their workplace. It gives tips like properly preparing for meetings, strategizing in the company's favour, managing the financial technicalities, etc.

I really liked the workbook. Filling workbooks most of the time feels like a tedious task, but the author made this workbook engaging and fun. The book taught me the importance of moral values. The idea of working based on one's spiritual gifts resonated a lot with me. The tips that the author shared from his own working experience were of golden value. I really appreciate the fact that the author gave special prayers at the end of the chapters. Aligning one's true values, lifestyle, professional life, and Christian beliefs lead to a wonderful life.

There is nothing I disliked in the book. It's important to note that even though it's based on Christian beliefs, the book is still helpful and has tips that have the potential to help everyone. I really enjoyed getting to know myself through the perception of this book. It is very easy to read and helps us know about our personality too.

I rate this book four out of four stars. It is an exceptionally well-edited book. I found no errors at all. This kind of book really helps the younger generation who want to know the true meaning and purpose of their life while staying true to their values.

I recommend this book to people who are struggling at their workplace. This book will help the people of faith in the best way possible. If you're looking for guidance regarding your career, then you'll learn a lot from this book. If you want to know the nature of your spiritual gifts, then do this workbook and find your true self.

Fast Starting a Career of Consequence: Workbook
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
63tty
Favorite Author: Tayma Tameem
Currently Reading: Killing Abel
Bookshelf Size: 349
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-63tty.html
Latest Review: The Maestro Monologue by Rob White
fav_author_id: 199293

Post by 63tty »

I loved especially that the author emphasized not imposing religion on others at the workplace. Great review.
“If love is the answer, could you rephrase the question?”
~Lily Tomlin
June Moon
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 40
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-june-moon.html
Latest Review: 30th Century: Escape (General Audience Edition) by Mark Kingston Levin PhD

Post by June Moon »

63tty wrote: 19 Jan 2022, 12:12 I loved especially that the author emphasized not imposing religion on others at the workplace. Great review.
Thank you so much!

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”