Review of Bitcoin Answered

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Salah bourouba
In It Together VIP
Favorite Author: Jane Austen
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 143
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-salah-bourouba.html
Latest Review: The Magician's Secret by Charles Townsend
fav_author_id: 2379

Review of Bitcoin Answered

Post by Salah bourouba »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Bitcoin Answered" by Jon Law.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

The book's title is very self-explanatory. Bitcoin Answered: A Beginner's Guide To Everything Bitcoin, by Jon Law & Alan John, is a question-and-answer book that explains all the details about bitcoin, starting with its history. From when it was first introduced to the world to its evolution and worth, every detail you need to know about digital currency is in this book. I bet you didn't know that, to this day, it is still unknown who the founder of Bitcoin is. Based on the book, it could be one person or an entire group of people. The only thing known is that he or they call themselves Satoshi Nakamoto. 

What I liked about the book is that it is very beginner-friendly, as mentioned by the author. It clarifies any misconceptions or questions you may have about cryptocurrency; it is simple and straightforward. The content of the book is very informative and educational. By the time you finish reading the book, you will have learned everything there is to know about cryptocurrency. I particularly appreciated how the authors made the book easy to read and understand by putting it into a simple structure. The Q & A format was definitely a good choice to use in this type of book. The authors also provide you with a content list at the beginning of the book to make it easy to choose or read about the problem that you might have without having to go through the entire book looking for its answer. There is also the fact that it has some graphic designs to help understand it more efficiently.

There isn't much that I didn't enjoy about the book. It was very informative and helpful. It contained numerous details and information about Bitcoin, as well as some of the most improbable questions that a person could have, such as how would you explain cryptocurrency to a 5-year-old?

I would rate this book a 4 out of 4, because of its educational value and simple structure. The editing was exceptionally well done as well since I haven't found any notable errors.

I would recommend this book to anyone who is interested in investment and in cryptocurrency, as well as anyone who wants to get into the field but doesn't know where to start. I also think that this book could be beneficial to young adults as it's a way for them to learn something new and interesting that they could get into and that could be beneficial to them in the future. 

Bitcoin Answered
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Recite in the name of your Lord who created [*] Created man from a clinging substance [*] Recite, and your Lord is the most Generous [*] Who taught by the pen [*] Taught man that which he knew not.
The Quran. Surah Al Alaq
katerina_12
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 28
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-katerina-12.html
Latest Review: The Maestro Monologue by Rob White

Post by katerina_12 »

I think people interested in cryptocurrency will benefit from this book and anyone, who wants to learn something new should try this. Thanks for your review! :tiphat:
Shridhar Suryawanshi
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 59
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-shridhar-suryawanshi.html
Latest Review: The Seventh Spark by J.B. Lion

Post by Shridhar Suryawanshi »

Cryptocurrency is very popular these days. I want to try something new and this book seems like the perfect fit. Thank you for your review.
Sou Hi
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 154
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sou-hi.html
Latest Review: Project Tau by Jude Austin

Post by Sou Hi »

Thanks for your informative review. Cryptocurrency is quite trending nowadays, so this book shall be a great help for those who want to learn about it.
Prisallen
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Book:
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 233
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-prisallen.html
Latest Review: Nirvatra by April Thomas

Post by Prisallen »

This sounds like a book that I should read as I know nothing about bitcoin. Thanks for your wonderful review. It was informative and interesting!
Asiaa Szn
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 42
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-asiaa-szn.html
Latest Review: Killing Abel by Michael Tieman

Post by Asiaa Szn »

Crypto currency is the deal these days and a lot of people makes mistakes in due to lack of information and proper understanding. I believe this book will be a great help.
Amiczy Heaven
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 93
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amiczy-heaven.html
Latest Review: Living the Beatitudes by Gary L. Engstrom

Post by Amiczy Heaven »

Cryptocurrency is fast growing and I am interested in it. I think my friends will love to watch me beat them in the market. Thanks for the review. I have to read this book.
Janet Kimetto
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 82
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-janet-kimetto.html
Latest Review: Final Notice by Van Fleisher

Post by Janet Kimetto »

This will be useful to people seeking information about cryptocurrency. Thanks for the great review!
“Be wary. Be clever. Be good.”
OTrain Disene
Currently Reading: Flight Quack
Bookshelf Size: 102
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-otrain-disene.html
Latest Review: Mysteries by Graham Wilson

Post by OTrain Disene »

It talks about a very important to have ever impact the finances, so I also urge everyone to pick it and read it.
Josephe-Anne
Book of the Month Participant
Favorite Author: George Orwell
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 489
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-josephe-anne.html
Latest Review: Niching Up by Chris Dreyer
fav_author_id: 1746

Post by Josephe-Anne »

For a few years now, I have been wondering about cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin. I might just read this book so I can finally understand what it's all about and how it works. It's good that you mentioned how simple this book is for beginners to use.

Thank you for your informative review.
:techie-reference:
"A house without books is like a room without windows." :techie-studyinggray:
― Horace Mann
DyanaFl
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 70
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dyanafl.html
Latest Review: Like Glass by Sylvia Wilde

Post by DyanaFl »

I think this seems like a wonderful book to get someone started with cryptocurrency! Informative and simple enough to understand. Thanks for the wonderful review!
Salah bourouba
In It Together VIP
Favorite Author: Jane Austen
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 143
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-salah-bourouba.html
Latest Review: The Magician's Secret by Charles Townsend
fav_author_id: 2379

Post by Salah bourouba »

You are all most welcome. Yes definitely a book to not miss if ur interested in cryptocurrency
Recite in the name of your Lord who created [*] Created man from a clinging substance [*] Recite, and your Lord is the most Generous [*] Who taught by the pen [*] Taught man that which he knew not.
The Quran. Surah Al Alaq

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”