Review of Bitcoin Answered

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Kanika Tandon
Currently Reading: Of winners and losers
Bookshelf Size: 162
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kanika-tandon.html
Latest Review: The Unfakeable Code® by Tony Jeton Selimi

Review of Bitcoin Answered

Post by Kanika Tandon »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Bitcoin Answered" by Jon Law.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

The world is divided into two camps when it comes to cryptocurrencies: skeptics and believers. Even if you don't understand crypto, you've probably heard of it on the internet or in casual conversations. Many believers, in my opinion, wish to gain more knowledge and diligently learn about digital currency, particularly Bitcoin. Then there are the skeptics, who don't believe in its worth or utility and are simply curious to know more about this digital currency that has taken the world by storm. Bitcoin Answered by author Jon Law addresses both of these groups of people.

This book is written in the form of a question-and-answer format, and it will answer any and all questions that readers may have about Bitcoin. The author answers all questions about this digital currency's inception, circulation, utility, trading and mining of Bitcoin, and many other technical aspects. He has not only included Bitcoin information, but he has also addressed cryptocurrency in general. He has also gone into great detail about the blockchain technology that underpins all digital currencies, such as Bitcoin.

Because Bitcoin falls under the 'FinTech' genre, it is impossible to explain the concept of this digital currency without first explaining the technical terms. I commend the author for explaining these terms in simple and easy language that even a child can understand. Furthermore, he has kept the length of each chapter to a minimum and avoided unnecessary descriptions that are more likely to confuse readers. "My hope and the hope of my team is that you leave this book with an understanding of Bitcoin from a sentimental, technical, historical, and conceptual standpoint, as well as alongside a continued interest and desire to learn more," Mr. Law says. In my opinion, the author succeeded in his mission, and he kept me hooked on the book until the end, leaving me wanting more. I had a great time reading about the technical aspects of Bitcoin trading and mining, as well as Bitcoin conspiracy theories.

Another noteworthy feature is that the author has included a glossary at the end of the book for the convenience of the readers. It contains all of the technical terms that a person is likely to forget and may require a quick reference for. He has also included pictorial representations of the text at the end of each question answered for better comprehension. Furthermore, at the end of the book, he has included various resources that include the names of other books, podcasts, and other such references that readers will find useful. I also appreciate that the author has presented both the pros and cons of Bitcoin, particularly when it comes to trading.

I have no complaints about this book. It is a comprehensive and educational guide written specifically for beginners. The copy I received was free of grammatical errors, indicating that it had been professionally edited. The book contains no profanity or sexual content. I'd gladly give this fantastic book a well-deserved 4 out of 4 stars.

As I mentioned at the outset, this book is intended for people who are unfamiliar with Bitcoin and want to learn more about it, as well as those who want to feed their curiosity. It will also help those who want to start mining and trading Bitcoin. The book will serve as a stepping stone for those who wish to work as cryptowriters or analysts.

Bitcoin Answered
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Amy Luman
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading: 2084
Bookshelf Size: 1015
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amy-luman.html
Latest Review: Zona II by Fred G. Baker
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Amy Luman »

I don’t really understand anything about bitcoin, but I know that my son has some and I would trust his judgement. The glossary sounds extremely helpful.
Raymonda onwuka
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-raymonda-onwuka.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies by Matthew Tysz

Post by Raymonda onwuka »

In a world where everything is becoming digitalized, information on crypto currency is an essential tool to copy with the everyday modernization. Thanks for the great review.
Kanika Tandon

Post by Kanika Tandon »

Amy Luman wrote: 24 Jan 2022, 08:45 I don’t really understand anything about bitcoin, but I know that my son has some and I would trust his judgement. The glossary sounds extremely helpful.
Cryptocurrency is not everyone 's cup of tea but as a crypto writer I have vested interest. This book is really useful and is very easy to understand of anyone wants to venture into the world of crypto
Kanika Tandon

Post by Kanika Tandon »

Raymonda Dazzy wrote: 24 Jan 2022, 17:24 In a world where everything is becoming digitalized, information on crypto currency is an essential tool to copy with the everyday modernization. Thanks for the great review.
Yes they are.Thank u so much for liking my review :tiphat:
Umesh Bhatt
Favorite Book: Identity And Violence
Currently Reading: Make Your Message Matter
Bookshelf Size: 98
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-umesh-bhatt.html
Latest Review: Zona: The Forbidden Land by Fred G. Baker
2024 Reading Goal: 8
2024 Goal Completion: 25%

Post by Umesh Bhatt »

This book might help us in understanding the complicated concepts behind the Bitcoin. Would consider going through it at a later time. Thanks for the excellent review.
Knowledge is power but one has to be a bookworm! :techie-studyingbrown:

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”