Review of The Mystery Of Flight 2222

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Vishal Asrani
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 4
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-vishal-asrani.html
Latest Review: Cancer sucks... by Christiane Constantineau

Review of The Mystery Of Flight 2222

Post by Vishal Asrani »

[Following is a volunteer review of "The Mystery Of Flight 2222" by Thomas Neviaser.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

THE MYSTERY OF FLIGHT 2222 by THOMAS NEVIASER is a thriller book which tells a story of a pretty mysterious flight and the experience of the passenger onboarded on them.

Frank was quite annoyed with his wife as she was throwing around abusive words at him for no fault of his, until finally Frank left the house to board a flight to Argentina where he loves to play mind games irrespective of the designation he is going to. What happens next with Frank? How will the other co passengers journey be on Flight 2222? Readers would love to know the thrilling end.

I must commend Thomas for the atmosphere of suspense that he maintained throughout the story. That's the aspect I love most about this book because I am sure readers would find this book captivating and enjoy the story's thrilling end.

Furthermore, I like the characters portrayed in this book and would definitely want to say that once you get reading with this book it would feel to you that you are actually in the story, playing a character.

In conclusion, there wasn't anything that I disliked about the book. The author's way of writing things is exponential as well the characters built exactly matches with the story he is trying to tell. Therefore I'm glad to rate The Mystery of Flight 2222 four out of four stars and would recommend this book to all those who love a thrilling and happy ending.

The Mystery Of Flight 2222
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”