Review of The Maestro Monologue

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Victoria199010
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 5
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-victoria199010.html
Latest Review: The FBI Inspector by Jay Dubya

Review of The Maestro Monologue

Post by Victoria199010 »

[Following is a volunteer review of "The Maestro Monologue" by Rob White.]
Book Cover
3 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

The maestro monologue is a non-fiction book written by Robert White. The book tells about how you are the Maestro of your life, how things don't unfold by you just watching it until you act. Robert enlightened more about you, understanding you, knowing you, your speciality, where you are and where you're heading to. Positivity is also a way you can control your life by saying "I Am's" that aligns with what you become. Robert also made it known that understanding you help envision what you see around you while there can also be misunderstanding which births the intruder, the intruder is deceptive and a great impersonator. The intruder can only be overcome by facing it and objectifying the intruder. The book also tells about not setting limitations to what you can achieve because you can definitely go higher than your limitations. Overcoming them then is a way of telling you that you can overcome them now.
The maestro monologue was written uniquely and dynamically in a way that some short stories were told by the writer to make the book more relatable to the readers. Robert narrated the book in a way that; the readers' mind was read before writing the book, the book was written in a way that all of the questions the reader might want to ask has been answered while reading it, it was also written in a way that even those that don't read non-fiction/ motivational books will fall in love it. The grammatical word was well written to the readers understanding and was void of errors.
While this is a great book, it got to some extent that I lost interest in reading the book because I couldn't relate well with what was written in the book. The book was written to portray that everyone has a spiritual problem and man which might not align with all readers schools of thought.
I rate this book 3 out of 4 stars. The author wrote the book to some particular audience which might make some lose interest while reading the book. Asides from that, I enjoyed reading the book as it can be relatable to the difficulties of life and ways to get solutions to the issues of life. The book was exceptionally edited and the grammar was well constructed to be understood by every reader.
The book can be recommended to readers that love non-fiction and Christian motivational books with a unique standard.

The Maestro Monologue
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Ghrey Thel
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 37
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ghrey-thel.html
Latest Review: The In-Between by Christian Espinosa

Post by Ghrey Thel »

Your review is great but a little difficult to read, make use of paragraphs next time. Good job
Stella Aniemeka
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 6
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-stella-aniemeka.html
Latest Review: Architect of Death at Auschwitz by John W Primomo

Post by Stella Aniemeka »

Self-help books are always an interesting read for me because they not only change but also shape up the mind. I look forward to reading this. The cluster of words is painful to the eyes, please be sure to use paragraphs next time. Nice review.
Edet Joy
Currently Reading: Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids
Bookshelf Size: 55
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-edet-joy.html
Latest Review: All Body Bags and No Knickers by Shawe Ruckus

Post by Edet Joy »

Sharing inspiration positively into people's lives through a book is an exceptionally brilliant thing for Robert to have done. I am definitely checking this book out. Thanks for the great review!
IamPeculiar01
Currently Reading: We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies
Bookshelf Size: 29
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-iampeculiar01.html
Latest Review: Twisted But True by Darren Burch

Post by IamPeculiar01 »

I have just finished reading this book and I think it's a beautiful one. I however, do not agree with your reason for rating it 3 out of 4 stars. But your review is nice!
Oyedele Tomijane
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 12
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-cleverspider001.html
Latest Review: Killing Abel by Michael Tieman

Post by Oyedele Tomijane »

I like the fact that this book promotes taking control of your life, starting from something as simple as affirmations. Thanks for the great review.
Umesh Bhatt
Favorite Book: Identity And Violence
Currently Reading: Make Your Message Matter
Bookshelf Size: 98
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-umesh-bhatt.html
Latest Review: Zona: The Forbidden Land by Fred G. Baker
2024 Reading Goal: 8
2024 Goal Completion: 25%

Post by Umesh Bhatt »

Self help books inspire and motivate us for converting our thoughts into actions. The review shows that it is a readable book. Would try to go through at some later time.
Knowledge is power but one has to be a bookworm! :techie-studyingbrown:
Rita Nuncia
Currently Reading: Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress
Bookshelf Size: 149
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rita-nuncia.html
Latest Review: Wild World by Peter S. Rush

Post by Rita Nuncia »

An inspiring book and a guide to self discovery. Thanks for your review.
Regard003
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 44
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-regard003.html
Latest Review: The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci by Belle Ami

Post by Regard003 »

I'm reading this book and I totally agree with you. It's a nice book and your review is Awesome

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”