Review of Honesty is Key

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Phooko Tebogo PC
Favorite Author: Walter E. Broach
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 65
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-phooko-tebogo-pc.html
Latest Review: Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures by Catherine A. Pepe
fav_author_id: 202169

Review of Honesty is Key

Post by Phooko Tebogo PC »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Honesty is Key" by Tayma Tameem.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

[Following is a review of Honesty is key: The magic ingredient, by Tayma Tameem]

This book will challenge you to expand your horizons in your journey of life, It motivates highly to climb up the leather even when you know you are afraid of heights. It has moved me to thinking that I can do best in things I never considered doing or giving them a try because they seem out of my league or perhaps it's not even my talent or field of interest. But however, like book highlighted "practice makes perfect"

The book tells a story about a young bold man by the name of Atlas Franklin, who had a career in acting and on the quest of resting, he found a new career that amazed even himself how he tend out to enjoy it more than he expected. Atlas fell in love with his producer, named "Selina" who happens to be the individual behind Atlas's job offer of leading a cooking show. She knew very well that Atlas could barely even fry an egg but she put him on a list as the best person suited for the position, surprisingly Atlas accepted the offer though it was a scary uncharted territory.Selina secretly had affection for Atlas too, but they both tried to hide it from each other as they knew it is never good to mix business with pleasure. They got to spend so much time together keeping it professional, until they somehow learned how they need each other. Although that was the case, the author brought us by surprise how the book ended.

The art of words that the author created in the book is amazing. It gave me absolute clear pictures in imagination as I kept rolling next pages. In a bad day the book can effortlessly drive out your humour and remove you out of your sorrows for a moment. The language and spellings in the book are all in order, with no vulgar words. It is very entertaining, how Atlas kept on messing and making up for it, which was in the favour of his fans and leaving Tayma out as an inspiration to his readers through the messages popping out of Atlas's journey.

There are some few negative aspects about this book, which does not necessarily at all outweigh the positives. There are grammatical errors here and there, that are effectively not adding up to ten, thus for a 900 pages book with this few mistakes its still in the right lane. Some chapters of the books consists of very short unnecessary sentences, e.g page 69, the first and second line of the first paragraph. The sentences are very short that they could have been creatively jointed to form one sentence, since they express the same idea.

Other than those silly mistakes, I would highly recommend this book to anyone. Those who enjoy reading books with unexpected endings could love it. Atlas was honest, and that was a quality that attracted people about him and it made it easier for him to pursue. This is really a good book which will bring you to the unexpected and keep you in the loop in amazement and laughter, For that reason I rate the book 4 out of 4 .

Honesty is Key
View: on Bookshelves
"Live to leave a mark, the footprints of the greatest" :obscene-drinkingcheers:
~Phooko tebogo
Ntokozo Joy Ndlovu
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading: The Last Imprint
Bookshelf Size: 211
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ntokozo-joy-ndlovu.html
Latest Review: The MISOGI Method by Jody B. Miller
Reading Device: 1400697484

Post by Ntokozo Joy Ndlovu »

Anyone would enjoy a light-hearted novel about effort and love filled with humour. I enjoyed reading your review. Well done.
Phooko Tebogo PC
Currently Reading:
Latest Review: Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures by Catherine A. Pepe

Ntokozo Joy wrote: 17 Jun 2022, 06:01 Anyone would enjoy a light-hearted novel about effort and love filled with humour. I enjoyed reading your review. Well done.
I am glad you enjoyed the review☀️😃
~Phooko tebogo
Ohna Martin
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 127
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ohna-martin.html
Latest Review: Terms of Service by Craig W. Stanfill
Reading Device: 1400697484

Post by Ohna Martin »

People should explore different things. You never know if it is your field of interest if you do not at least try it. Great review thank you.
Ilze Herholdt
In It Together VIP
Favorite Book: Salt of the Earth
Currently Reading: It Strikes Again
Bookshelf Size: 52
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ilze-herholdt.html
Latest Review: Healing Wounds of the Soul by Elizabeth Campos

Post by Ilze Herholdt »

Honesty is key challenges you to expand your horizons in your journey of life. It motivates you to highly climb up the ladder even when you know you are afraid of heights. Thanks for your review.
Avishi
Currently Reading: all body bags and no knickers
Bookshelf Size: 109
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-avishi.html
Latest Review: The DrugTech Trilogy by Marcel Victor Sahade
Reading Device: Pdf

Post by Avishi »

This book's cover appeals to me. The story is also intriguing. I believe this book will provide me with a healing sensation, as I enjoyed cooking-themed films. But I've never attempted to read a story about cooking before. This book has piqued my interest. I added it to my bookshelves
Odala J Phiri
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 40
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-odala-j-phiri.html
Latest Review: In the End by Ken Saik

Post by Odala J Phiri »

The only was to expand our horizon is to keep on practicing. This brings perfection to whatever we do. That propels growth. Thank you for your detailed review.
Latest Review: In the End by Ken Saik
Phooko Tebogo PC
Currently Reading:

Ohna Martin wrote: 14 Nov 2022, 00:39 People should explore different things. You never know if it is your field of interest if you do not at least try it. Great review thank you.
You are right hey, we should be open to different things. We may even find ourselves being successful out of something we never really thought to be part of our being. Personally, I believe that anything that you give most of your attention and energy to, will ultimately becomes your best outcome
~Phooko tebogo
Phooko Tebogo PC
Currently Reading:

ilze herholdt wrote: 14 Nov 2022, 06:47 Honesty is key challenges you to expand your horizons in your journey of life. It motivates you to highly climb up the ladder even when you know you are afraid of heights. Thanks for your review.
The book is full of motivation in its comic sense. I could recommend it to anyone, over and over.
~Phooko tebogo
Phooko Tebogo PC
Currently Reading:

Avishi wrote: 14 Nov 2022, 10:44 This book's cover appeals to me. The story is also intriguing. I believe this book will provide me with a healing sensation, as I enjoyed cooking-themed films. But I've never attempted to read a story about cooking before. This book has piqued my interest. I added it to my bookshelves
You've made the right choice to put it on your shelf, I assure you that sampling just few pages you may find yourself in the middle of the book not wanting to put it down.
~Phooko tebogo
Phooko Tebogo PC
Currently Reading:

Odala J Phiri wrote: 21 Dec 2022, 23:53 The only was to expand our horizon is to keep on practicing. This brings perfection to whatever we do. That propels growth. Thank you for your detailed review.
Ohhh yes! Indeed practice makes perfect. If only we give time to the thing we wish to be good at, we will definitely be.
~Phooko tebogo
Hazel Mae Bagarinao
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 148
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hazel-mae-bagarinao.html
Latest Review: The Sound of Creation by Gabriella Zielke

Post by Hazel Mae Bagarinao »

Expanding your horizon is sometimes scary. As they say, do what you fear. Seems this is the message of the book. And with a mix of love by Selina and Atlas looks like the book greatly appears engaging! I admire your review!
"Less is more." ~ Ludwig Mies Van Der Rohe

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”