Review of Disasters To Dreams

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Hazel Mae Bagarinao
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 148
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hazel-mae-bagarinao.html
Latest Review: The Sound of Creation by Gabriella Zielke

Review of Disasters To Dreams

Post by Hazel Mae Bagarinao »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Disasters To Dreams" by Chris Patrick.]
Book Cover
3 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

In the world full of challenges, sometimes it gets to the point that we wanted to give up. We feel lost, unmotivated or even depressed but in this book, Disasters To Dreams, Chris Patrick showed how failures can turned to success. The author expressed all his ups and downs of life which through that he achieved wherever he is now. He experienced many trials along the way but he continue living his purpose and he managed to overcome all the negativities happen in his life. His life story is really inspiring. It will touch lives of many. Have you ever questioned to yourself, "Why me? Why it happened?" Then this book is a good fit for you.

What I love about this book is it take you to a roller coaster experience where there's full of excitement. The stories of the people inside the book is so inspiring that you can say how amazing it is. They generously shared this to realize to the readers why we need to live every moment because it happens for a reason. I enjoyed every chapter of this book which I encounter many lessons in life whether its about business or personal issues. Its just overwhelming and heart-touching. The author openly shared his story to the audience to in-still in their mind how life is full of miracles if you know how to see it. This book is highly educative because the author's experiences will remind the readers that whatever happens, keep going and do what matters because that's the most important thing. He also unsparingly shared his business journey which is good. And apart from that, there's part of the book for self-reflection which is awesome.

I would say there's no downside while reading this book as I read it smoothly with full of lessons in every chapter. And also, I love all the quotes being written throughout the book. It is well chosen.

Moreover, I considered this book to be professionally edited as I found no errors. Therefore, I rate this book 3 out of 4 stars.

I highly recommend this book to people who wanted to reach their full potential and to find meaning in their lives. Additionally, it is also good for people who are still in the stage of self-discovery as they will realize that whatever they are going through is part of the process and not the reason to give up. Reading this book is a good self-investment. You should do it. You will never regret it.

Disasters To Dreams
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
"Less is more." ~ Ludwig Mies Van Der Rohe
Nisha DSouza
Book of the Month Participant
Favorite Book: In It Together
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 160
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nisha-dsouza.html
Latest Review: Isazisi:The Book by Bongani Yona

Post by Nisha DSouza »

I love stories that inspire and motivate you. It stays with you for a long time and you somehow carry that feeling. This book sounds like one of those. Thank you, Hazel.
Nisha
Official Reviewer Representative

"There are two ways to live: you can live as if nothing is a miracle; you can live as if everything is a miracle." ~ Albert Einstein
Hazel Mae Bagarinao
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 148
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hazel-mae-bagarinao.html
Latest Review: The Sound of Creation by Gabriella Zielke

Post by Hazel Mae Bagarinao »

Nisha DSouza wrote: 19 Mar 2023, 06:58 I love stories that inspire and motivate you. It stays with you for a long time and you somehow carry that feeling. This book sounds like one of those. Thank you, Hazel.
Omg, Nisha. Until this review? Haha. This is a kind of poor quality. I'm shy. Thank you for taking the time to check all my reviews. I discover it late. I love this book. I love the beautiful gift they receive in the end.
"Less is more." ~ Ludwig Mies Van Der Rohe
Nisha DSouza
Favorite Book: In It Together
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 160
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nisha-dsouza.html
Latest Review: Isazisi:The Book by Bongani Yona

Post by Nisha DSouza »

Hazel Mae Bagarinao wrote: 23 Mar 2023, 18:02
Omg, Nisha. Until this review? Haha. This is a kind of poor quality. I'm shy. Thank you for taking the time to check all my reviews. I discover it late. I love this book. I love the beautiful gift they receive in the end.
You are most welcome, Hazel. I would love to find out what that gift is.
Nisha
Official Reviewer Representative

"There are two ways to live: you can live as if nothing is a miracle; you can live as if everything is a miracle." ~ Albert Einstein
Seetha E
Currently Reading: The prodigy slave
Bookshelf Size: 172
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-seetha-e.html
Latest Review: The Reverend Psychopath by Dr Andrew Rynne

Post by Seetha E »

Sounds like a lovely book, inspiring, something that gives one a much needed push while you feel like giving up ok the goal you set out for or much worse... feeling hopeless and useless. Look forward to reading the book. Nice review Hazel!

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”