Review of Entanglement - Quantum and Otherwise

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Shillah Andeso
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 118
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-shillah-andeso.html
Latest Review: On the wings of a prayer by Kola Kupoluyi

Review of Entanglement - Quantum and Otherwise

Post by Shillah Andeso »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Entanglement - Quantum and Otherwise" by John K Danenbarger.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Most of the time, our judgments about people are not always true. We tend to judge things from the way we see them from the surface and not what is known. People are not always what they seem. There are always secrets that can destroy one's life or that build their past. These statements are relevant following Entanglement - Quantum And Otherwise by John K Danenbarger.

Geena has just received the news that her father is dead. After reading the letter, Geena finds herself screaming. This is, however, not because her father is dead. It is because the person that wrote the letter, Joe Tink, is leaving. He had been a close family friend, especially to Geena's mother, Beth. But who is Beth? Geena's mother had been a prostitute at 16. That's how she met Joe Tink. Joe had rescued her when she was on the verge of death, dressed her, and even looked for a job on her behalf. However, no sooner had the job started than it came to an abrupt halt. What's the reason behind these mysterious events? What are the characters in this book hiding that are very dark? Entanglement - Quantum And Otherwise by John K Danenbarger will answer your questions.

The introduction of this book made me delve deeper into the book. It is well-written and captivating. The author starts with the present-day events in the prologue when Geena receives the letter. He then, in the first chapter, jumps back to when Geena's mother was 16 years and when she met Joe. The author's explanation of events is vivid. He also explains the environment in a way that captivates the reader. I loved the fact that the author did not rush the events in the book at all. This helped me relate well to the characters in the book. This is an important aspect since there are very many characters in this book.

It is fascinating to learn that the characters in this book have a lot of dark secrets to hide. This appears in the prologue of the book. Geena's statement helps me find out that a lot is coming later in the book. She states that she thinks Joe is a murderer. The author also states that Geena had been waiting for a long time for her father to kill himself. This book is not only a mystery but also an interesting crime novel. Every page in this book contains secrets that I was not ready for. I love the inclusion of quantum physics in this book. This is attributed to Joe's partner, who is still studying. I did not find any aspect that I disliked in this book.

I rate Entanglement - Quantum And Otherwise by John K Danenbarger 4 out of 4 stars. This book is very interesting. The author's way of writing is top-notch and engaging. I did not find any grammatical errors in this book. This indicates that the book was exceptionally well-edited. I recommend this book to readers who love science fiction. Lovers of crime novels may also find the book extremely interesting. In my opinion, this book deserves to be read by people who appreciate language. I will, however, recommend the book to a mature audience due to the language used.

Entanglement - Quantum and Otherwise
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Nobert Orucho
Currently Reading: East Wind, 2nd Edition
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nobert-orucho.html
Latest Review: Terms of Service by Craig W. Stanfill

Post by Nobert Orucho »

A book with a lot of secrets is quite interesting to me. The review is a great one too.
Oluwapelumi Rachael
Currently Reading: In It Together
Bookshelf Size: 45
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-oluwapelumi-rachael.html
Latest Review: JTs World by E. Alan Fleischauer

Post by Oluwapelumi Rachael »

Dark secrets and mysterious characters? Seems like a good book to invest in. Thanks for sharing your thoughts on the book.
Shillah Andeso
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:

Post by Shillah Andeso »

Nobert Orucho wrote: 09 Jun 2022, 12:03 A book with a lot of secrets is quite interesting to me. The review is a great one too.
Thank you for the compliment. Reading this book teaches a lot and is also very interesting. You should give it a try.
Shillah Andeso
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:

Post by Shillah Andeso »

Oluwapelumi Rachael wrote: 27 Jun 2022, 11:34 Dark secrets and mysterious characters? Seems like a good book to invest in. Thanks for sharing your thoughts on the book.
It is indeed a good book to read. I appreciate your comment on my review.
Mercy Sos Christopher
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 25
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mercy-sos-christopher.html
Latest Review: Entanglement - Quantum and Otherwise by John K Danenbarger
Reading Device: 1400697484

Post by Mercy Sos Christopher »

Sincerely, reading your review has actually drawn me to read this book. Your review summaried the book well and I will definitely read it to get my own experience. Thanks for the review

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”