Review of Treezz

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
s-anity
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 5
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-s-anity.html
Latest Review: Deadly Waters: The Vietnam Naval War And Its Aftermath by Randy Miller

Review of Treezz

Post by s-anity »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Treezz" by Ray Graf.]
Book Cover
2 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

TREEZZ by Ray Graf is a sci-fi book. The author takes us through the journey of some individuals who, with the help of the TREEZZ, try to create herbal remedies which they aim to give people for free in replacement of pharmaceutical medicines. They are faced with a number of challenges in their mission, which they discover in itself, was stepping on on some toes of very powerful and consequently, enemies. As characters meet new people some find love and a roller-coaster of romance and emotion is witnessed in the book.

The mere fact that this book has a moral lessons to it is what made me most attracted to it. One of the positive aspects about the book is that it educates people on virtues such as giving back to the community, importance of integrity and hard work, among other values. Some other key takeaways from the book are the commendable use of vocabulary and originality by the author, evident by the minimal cliché's. The fact that the author hasn't used vulgar and profane language is commendable.

Unfortunately, there are also some negative aspects of the book. I feel as though the author doesn't have enough knowledge on the plant and medical field, and hasn't done enough research required to clearly and professionally bring out these fields. In addition, inadequate information has been provided for most of the characters making them a mystery to the reader consequently, underdeveloped characters are evident . Lastly, the author has sadly, not fully developed some scenes and the storyline of the book that would give it the flow and in turn would make it captivating for the audience.

I suggest that the author do more research for the next book to have a vast knowledge of the topics at hand and correct on the few errors in this one and in doing so, he shall be good to go. On that note, it is with a heavy heart that I rate this book 2 out of 4 stars.

I recommend the book to medical enthusiasts and plant lovers.

Treezz
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
s-anity
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 5
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-s-anity.html
Latest Review: Deadly Waters: The Vietnam Naval War And Its Aftermath by Randy Miller

Post by s-anity »

great review

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”