Review of Serendipity Mystery: Diary of a Snoopy Cat

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Regard003
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 44
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-regard003.html
Latest Review: The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci by Belle Ami

Review of Serendipity Mystery: Diary of a Snoopy Cat

Post by Regard003 »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Serendipity Mystery: Diary of a Snoopy Cat" by R.F. Kristi.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

R. F. Kristi wrote the children's book Serendipity Mystery: Diary of a Snoopy Cat. Inca the detective cat and her family are on vacation on a small island between India and South Asia. Inca and her brother Fromage meet and make new friends with Rani, a turtle, and Meena, a baby elephant. They all had a good time, sunbathed on the beach, and rode on Meena's mother, a massive elephant. When a historical sword goes missing from the city museum, the vacation turns into a mission. Inca the snoopy cat and his pals take on the role of behind-the-scenes detective.

Before I started reading this book, I assumed it would be very childish and boring to me, but it wasn't. The book was extremely informative and descriptive. The book was brief but thorough; everything was explained step by step. There are also many pictures in the book. The book contains numerous lessons. I found no mistakes in the book. It was thoroughly edited.

Another aspect of this book that I enjoy is its focus on animals. Even though there were humans in the book, I liked how the central focus was on a cat. I believe that this book will encourage people to keep pets and treat them well because they can be very useful and helpful in ways we cannot imagine. I appreciate how the author made the book's moral clear at the end. Because it is a children's book, the moral lesson of the story will be obvious to the children.

I didn't notice anything I didn't like about the book from the beginning to the end. The author did an excellent job of beginning and continuing this series. I'm looking forward to reading the other Inca books.

This book gets four out of four stars from me. There were no grammatical errors or profane words in it. It was brief but interesting. The style of the book is appealing to me. It was an ideal children's book, with bright colors and catchy names. If anyone who dislikes animals reads this book, I believe their heart will soften toward pets. The book depicts pets well. I'm sure the author loves animals.

I recommend this book to children and teachers of children. Teachers can learn from the book's attention-grabbing strategy. This book is also useful for parents. Parents can get this book for their children as well, as it will help them develop their vocabulary.

Serendipity Mystery: Diary of a Snoopy Cat
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Oyedeji Funmilayo
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 105
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-oyedeji-funmilayo.html
Latest Review: Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Post by Oyedeji Funmilayo »

The plot of the book is interesting. I also like the fact that adults can read this book and enjoy it too although it falls in the children's book genre. I also enjoyed reading your review, welldone!!!
Francis Omotayo Aderogbin
Currently Reading: The Great Migration
Bookshelf Size: 66
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-francis-omotayo-aderogbin.html
Latest Review: Escape from Tuoyawon by R. Murrey Haist

Post by Francis Omotayo Aderogbin »

This book has a strong theme that I like. It teaches the kids to respect pets as they are also intelligent in their world. The way Inca coordinates her mates is incredible.
You are yet to be the best version of yourself. Keep refining.
Destiny Freedom
Favorite Book: The Most Unlikely Champion
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 39
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-esther-aaton.html
Latest Review: Surviving the Business of Healthcare by Barbara Galutia Regis PA-C

Post by Destiny Freedom »

I believe the writer's love for animals was her source of inspiration for writing this book. I've read one of the series and affirm that this book can make people appreciate pets more.
Many books can inform you but there's only one that can transform you(The Holy Bible). Pls don't forget to drop a comment for this review. Thanks. :D :tiphat:
Kyrian007
Currently Reading: Hard Journey of the Heart: Jesse's Story
Bookshelf Size: 38
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kyrian007.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Post by Kyrian007 »

Thank you for your review of Serendipity Mystery: Diary of a Snoopy Cat, I admire how descriptive and attractive it is. I look forward to reading this book. You did a job well done.
Moyin Loveth
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-moyin-loveth.html
Latest Review: Zona: The Forbidden Land by Fred G. Baker

Post by Moyin Loveth »

This is a well-written and comprehensive review. I totally agree with your sentiments. Even as an adult, I found myself intrigued by this story of adventure. And I really loved the illustrations.
Breedbee
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-breedbee.html
Latest Review: Phobia Relief by Kalliope Barlis

Post by Breedbee »

This review is clear. Writing books with animal characters sometimes makes books interesting and appealing to readers. As the review indicated the book is good for children's teachers.
Jelly_J
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 29
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jelly-j.html
Latest Review: Annihilation by Kaylin McFarren

Post by Jelly_J »

Inca's storyline never ceases to amaze me. It always has a lot of lessons to impart on young ones. I enjoyed reading the book, I know children have a lot to gain by reading it as well.
Stevenmusk
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 60
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-stevenmusk.html
Latest Review: Under the Blue Moon by Joan Schweighardt

Post by Stevenmusk »

The way that adventures and mysterious are depicted in children books these days is very creative. Interesting plot and a great review
Nwaka Chukwuemeka
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 36
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nwaka-chukwuemeka.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Post by Nwaka Chukwuemeka »

One of the things I enjoyed in the book is teamwork that exited between the characters, but my best character in Inca, her leadership strategy is top-notch. Great review.
Breedbee
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-breedbee.html
Latest Review: Phobia Relief by Kalliope Barlis

Post by Breedbee »

I enjoyed the part of the read that encourages teamwork. This is a wonderful review.
Chiamaka Ogadimma
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chiamaka-ogadimma.html
Latest Review: JTs World by E. Alan Fleischauer

Post by Chiamaka Ogadimma »

Would love to know if the cat solved the mystery of the missing sword, so I will have a read of this book. Great review
Do more, talk less. Never get mad at another man's success.
Oluwapelumi Rachael
Currently Reading: In It Together
Bookshelf Size: 45
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-oluwapelumi-rachael.html
Latest Review: JTs World by E. Alan Fleischauer

Post by Oluwapelumi Rachael »

I really like that a children’s book was able to intrigue an adult. I really do wonder how the animals were able to solve the mystery and inform the humans. Nice review.
Chris Walter Mason
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 36
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chris-walter-mason.html
Latest Review: Wild World by Peter S. Rush

Post by Chris Walter Mason »

My best children's book ever, I'm so amazed by the author's creation. It is worth reading. I enjoyed your review too. Great work.
Versaty
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 10
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-versaty.html
Latest Review: Wild World by Peter S. Rush

Post by Versaty »

What I love most in this book is the regal disposition of the smart Inca while he narrate her adventurous dealings in carrying her detective's job

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”