Review of The MECE Muse

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Jona00baka
Favorite Book: How To Be Successful
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jona00baka.html
Latest Review: The MECE Muse by Christie Lindor

Review of The MECE Muse

Post by Jona00baka »

[Following is a volunteer review of "The MECE Muse" by Christie Lindor.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

I must say that am highly motivated and inspired by the information I have read in the book, The MECE Muse by Christie Lindor. In this book, she starts by giving the meaning of MECE, the definition of a consultant, the business consulting ecosystem and the areas of focus in the business. She reveals what makes a great consultant. She also urges the readers to decide on what kind of consultant they should be.

Christie believes that everything starts with the mindset. Similarly, a successful consultancy starts in the mind of the aspirant. She explains the importance of being polite to people in the business. She also explains how one can build a personal brand for a great consultant. Formally, she has expressed a big role that networking play in a consultancy. In addition, she encourages the consultants to balance things and celebrate in life. Furthermore, she emphasizes the importance of commitment in the business. She also gives motivation on how the quality of work matters, how important confidence is and how to negotiate to win contracts. The writer believes that the journey to success is infinity.

This is a useful book for business growth, especially a consultancy. The content is super helpful to the reader. It is written fascinatingly. I like the design of the book from the cover. It is attractive. The designer did a great job. I liked the interviews embedded in most chapters of the book. These interviews were conducted with the top role models in the business of consultancy. They have explained the details of various ways that may be applied to improve the business and livelihood. The author has used infographics in explaining some of the points. I liked that.

The blank pages were many in the book as part of the design. I did not like that. It took time to scroll from the end of the chapter to start another chapter. With the sweetness of information in this book, I considered that a delay to access this knowledge. Otherwise, there are no other things that I disliked in the book. The story has a good flow and an inspirational tone.

I enjoyed reading this book and felt inner joy. I found a few minor errors that did not prevent me from enjoying reading it. The writer did a good job. This book is well-edited. Therefore, I rate it 4 out of 4 stars. I haven’t wasted my time reading it. The book is a clear guide for aspiring consultants, people that are running consultancies and those that are puzzled by it. With pleasure, I recommend it to such people. I also recommend this book to students at higher learning institutions. This may benefit them a lot.

The MECE Muse
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on Smashwords
Margi zuu202
Favorite Author: Jack Winnick
Favorite Book: Living in Color
Currently Reading: Water Bound (Sisters of the Heart, #1)
Bookshelf Size: 91309
fav_author_id: 77547
2024 Reading Goal: 1000
2024 Goal Completion: 1888%

Post by Margi zuu202 »

This is away nice review 😊🥂 Goodreads ✅📖📚📖📚📖
Shillah Andeso
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 118
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-shillah-andeso.html
Latest Review: On the wings of a prayer by Kola Kupoluyi

Post by Shillah Andeso »

Other than consultancy, many things start with the mind. Politeness is also an important aspect. This book is unique because Christie Lindor doesn't just stop at these qualities. She delves deeper into the consulting business. As you have mentioned, this book is essential for business growth. The positive aspects you have mentioned will draw many people to read this book. Thanks for the recommendation.
Margi zuu202
Favorite Author: Jack Winnick
Favorite Book: Living in Color
Currently Reading: Water Bound (Sisters of the Heart, #1)
Bookshelf Size: 91309
fav_author_id: 77547
2024 Reading Goal: 1000
2024 Goal Completion: 1888%

Post by Margi zuu202 »

Career mindend folks this is your book I will recommend it 💯✅📚📖
KafeliKe
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 28
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kafelike.html
Latest Review: The Party Line by Dennis D. Gagnon

Post by KafeliKe »

This one seems to be a great read. Thanks for this insightful review. I enjoyed reading it.
Rajaee
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rajaee.html
Latest Review: Wisdom by Arun mago

Post by Rajaee »

This book is a perfect guide to business consultancy for beginners. Books like this can help more people than we think.
Thankyou for this insightful review.
Latest Review: Wisdom by Arun mago

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”