Review of Mark Victor Hansen, Relentless

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Andrada Madalina
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading: And Then I Met Margaret
Bookshelf Size: 184
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-andrada-madalina.html
Latest Review: The Butterfly Cage by Rachel Zemach
Reading Device: B014LQ6EKI

Review of Mark Victor Hansen, Relentless

Post by Andrada Madalina »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Mark Victor Hansen, Relentless" by Mitzi Perdue.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Mark Victor Hansen, Relentless by Mitzi Perdue is an inspirational biography about self-empowerment and dedication. It presents the different facets of Mark and both his successes and failures. Also, this non-fiction book illustrates various themes such as mentorship, entrepreneurship, and family life.

Briefly, Mitzi Perdue presents the accomplishments and life principles of Mark Victor Hansen, a great American motivational speaker known for the Chicken Soup for the Soul books. She highlights his academic career, dreams, and personal development. Also, the book focuses on his skills and approaches to earning things and his stability in his marriage life.

I liked the structure of each chapter that summarized what the reader could learn from Mark. I loved his mindset, inspirational talks, and how he handled his successes and failures. I empathized with him and his mental turmoil when he experienced bankruptcy due to the 1973 Oil Crisis. The powerful words and the faith in God of Rev. Ike, his greatest inspiration, changed the trajectory of Mark's life and eliminated his self-doubts. I loved Mark's kindness and his influence on other people's careers. For instance, he helped a blind author to make millions in the movie industry when no one believed in his potential.

There is no aspect I disliked about this biography. This book encouraged me to think bigger and follow my dreams. I appreciated Mark's perseverance when he did not give up looking for a publisher for his book even though it was rejected 144 times. I was impressed with how his book became a bestseller. He shared his knowledge about his financial losses with other people, as in the case of the "Million Dollar Forum," which was a success for the participants, but Mark lost more money than he won. Also, I was impressed how he found in Crystal Dwyer Hansenall the virtues he sought in his soulmate. I loved his wedding anniversary tribute to her and appreciated the bond with his stepson Weekes and their mutual respect.

I rate this book 4 out of 4 stars because Mark's life experiences encouraged me to embrace spiritual exploration and work ethic. I learned a valuable lesson about determination and flexibility. I loved that the author emphasized the importance of philanthropy and blood donation. I liked how Mitzi Perdue illustrated Mark's insights about bookselling and how his father taught him the pride of ownership. Also, this biography was professionally edited. I discovered only five minor errors that did not influence my reading.

I recommend this book to people who believe in the law of attraction and want to get some tips for a success story. It is perfect for those who want to be better money managers or publish a book. Also, this biography is suitable for a large audience because Mitzi Perdue illustrated no profanity and sexual references.

Mark Victor Hansen, Relentless
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Amy Luman
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading: 2084
Bookshelf Size: 1017
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amy-luman.html
Latest Review: Time Before Time by Dan DuBose
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Amy Luman »

I don’t particularly enjoy biographies of any sort. This one does discuss his failures as well as hi successes and that makes Mr. Hansen appear more relatable.
kampen
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kampen.html
Latest Review: The Reel Sisters by Michelle Cummings

Post by kampen »

Fans of biographies might find this to be a pleasant book to read. This book appears to be inspiring as well, as this astute review illustrates. I appreciate you sharing your thoughts on this book in your excellent review.
Hazel Mae Bagarinao
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 148
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hazel-mae-bagarinao.html
Latest Review: The Sound of Creation by Gabriella Zielke

Post by Hazel Mae Bagarinao »

One of the books that inspire me. Mark Victor Hansen's success is captivating. It shows that if you believe in yourself and continue your dreams to pursue, you'll achieve them in the end. An example of this is publishing his book series Chicken Soup for the Soul. At first, no one wants to read it because of its unique title, but Mark doesn't give up and promoted his book by sharing it with his public speaking career. And look what he has got, it was very successful. It was perseverance, hard work, and determination that determine his success. It is a great book from Mitzi Perdue, and it's a great story success. And your review is outstanding!
BruceP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 10
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-brucep.html
Latest Review: Last Words from Above by Jeremy Brown

Post by BruceP »

Relentless is a nice title for this book. Thanks for this insightful review.
Hazel Mae Bagarinao
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 148
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hazel-mae-bagarinao.html
Latest Review: The Sound of Creation by Gabriella Zielke

Post by Hazel Mae Bagarinao »

An outstanding review! This is one of the books that inspire me. Mark Victor Hansen's success is captivating. It shows that if you believe in yourself and continue your dreams to pursue, you'll achieve them in the end. An example of this is publishing his book series Chicken Soup for the Soul. At first, no one wants to read it because of its unique title, but Mark doesn't give up and promoted his book by sharing it with his public speaking career. And look what he has got, it was very successful. It was perseverance, hard work, and determination that determine his success. It is a great book from Mitzi Perdue, and it's a great story success.
"Less is more." ~ Ludwig Mies Van Der Rohe
Prince Smart 1
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Prince Smart 1 »

This book has met my deepes satisfaction! The inspirational movement in the author's life, how Mark Hansen overcome his failures and became a successful icon. Mark Victor Hansen biography had tought me how to to take a bold steep of every situation and overcome my fear .
This book is recommended to anyone who is yet to discover the real gift within themselves and eliminate failure early. I rate this book 4 out of 4 because of its path to succ

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”