Review of Man Mission

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Honest-reviewer
Currently Reading: The Lost Symbol
Bookshelf Size: 119
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-honest-reviewer.html
Latest Review: Sip Lake by joseph basara

Review of Man Mission

Post by Honest-reviewer »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Man Mission" by Eytan Uliel.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Good friends are like treasures. They are hard to find, but once found, they can change your life. This book, Man Mission, depicts a similar bond between the four friends. It is a fictional novel written by Eytan Uliel. In this book, the author talks about the journey and adventures of four friends who shared various life experiences by traveling and having fun together.

The story began with the narrator describing how he met his friend and they together start an exciting committee called the “Man Mission.” Under this mission, the four friends decided to meet each other each year and together travel to various countries across the globe. Despite having their families, jobs, and responsibilities, they managed to travel every year for over fifteen years and embarked on a great journey of adventure, drama, fun, peril, etc.

This book is around 337 pages long, divided into three parts that consist of 15 chapters in total. The author has included many maps and illustrations that give a better idea of the geography and location that is mentioned in the book. I highly appreciate the author’s creativity and research. They are very well reflected in every chapter. He has also included quotes at the beginning of every chapter and one of my favorite quotes is, “There is little that can withstand a man who can conquer himself.” I also liked the fact that I got to learn a lot about many countries, their tourist spots, and their cultures. I could easily imagine myself in all those places. I admire the bond shared between those four friends. They are mature and child-like at the same time. The author has also included humor that makes it more fascinating. One of my favorite chapters is when they visited Taiwan. In this, the author has beautifully depicted Daniel's feelings about the ups and downs that happen in married life. The way his friends reacts and supported him seemed genuine. Overall, this book contains a lot of life facts along with trips and adventures to keep the readers hooked to it.

I had a great time reading this book. There is nothing that I disliked about this book. This seems well edited, as I did not find any errors while reading. With that being said, I rate Man Mission 4 out of 4 stars. I have no reason to rate this any lower.

I highly recommend this book to anyone who enjoys reading about traveling, vacations, and adventures. This may not be suitable for young travelers as it contains profanity and obscenity.

Man Mission
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on iTunes
Oyedeji Funmilayo
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 105
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-oyedeji-funmilayo.html
Latest Review: Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Post by Oyedeji Funmilayo »

Man mission is one of the books that I hold dear to my heart. The book opened my understanding in dealing with men and I am most grateful for this. It is great to know that you didn't find any error in it, it means the author have done a lot of corrections.
Diana Lowery
Currently Reading: The Exchange
Bookshelf Size: 343
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-diana-lowery.html
Latest Review: The Witchdoctor Paradox by Barry Tyrrell
Reading Device: B00IKPYKWG

Post by Diana Lowery »

I, too, enjoyed the travelog aspect of this book. The maps and illustrations did give it a non-fiction feel.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”