Review of Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Joyce Nwaogazie
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 90
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-joyce-nwaogazie.html
Latest Review: We Stand Here as A millionaire by Joan Gross

Review of Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute

Post by Joyce Nwaogazie »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute" by Jeff Meyer.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

The self-help book Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute was written by Jeff Meyer. As the title suggests, it offers helpful advice on how to identify one's life's dream and purpose as well as steps to follow to make those ambitions a reality. This book is ideal for helping you find and pursue your aspirations.

The book provided readers with a wealth of information about going after their goals and aspirations. The book was divided into two important parts. Thirty lessons were created by further subdividing these components. Dream Sparks was the title of the first portion, while Realization Strategies was the title of the second. The first part was theoretical and thought-provoking. There were some specific lessons about the value of optimism, the necessity of openness, and the essence of passion. The first 30 sessions also assisted readers in deciphering their dreams using texts from the Bible. The second segment included practical tips for achieving goals and dreams. It describes how to achieve one's dreams in detail.

The book, Fear Not, Dream Big & Execute, was enlightening. After finishing the book, I felt a newfound respect for the author as a wise leader who had overcome obstacles. This book offers a fresh perspective on how to develop our spiritual lives and establish challenging but doable goals.

I appreciated that either the first or second portion of the book could be read first. This is due to the chapters' independence from one another. As a result, readers can now begin reading from the branches that they require the most. I liked how each of the chapters contained the proper amount of information. The author's writing was straightforward. This was a benefit of the book because it made it easier for readers to understand the information it was conveying. Another aspect of the work that I liked was how it offered readers a practical strategy for realizing their aspirations, in addition to inspiring them to dream.

I didn't find any part of the book to be unpleasant. There were no grammatical or spelling mistakes in the book, which speaks highly of its exceptional editing. I'll give this book 4 out of 4 stars since I liked it.

Christian readers who are eager to learn their life's purpose according to God's plan should read this book, in my opinion. This book will also be useful for readers who wish to live a life that is driven by purpose and for those who are having trouble reaching their goals. Because the author based his lessons on biblical principles, this book might not be appealing to followers of other faiths.

Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on iTunes
Jelly_J
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 29
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jelly-j.html
Latest Review: Annihilation by Kaylin McFarren

Post by Jelly_J »

I think this book would be highly beneficial to me. I know my dream; but I'm in the process of realization. I believe this book would help. Great review.
Tosin Le
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 56
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tosin-le.html
Latest Review: The BLACK BOTTOM by Theo Czuk

Post by Tosin Le »

I saw this book as a great self-help one. It is necessary to remove fear if the goal is to attain a great height. Well done on a good review.
Nwaka Chukwuemeka
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 36
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nwaka-chukwuemeka.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Post by Nwaka Chukwuemeka »

This is one of the many books that has taught me the importance of dreaming big in life. I love what the author creates. Great review.
Nweze Raalchukwu1
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nweze-raalchukwu1.html
Latest Review: JTs World by E. Alan Fleischauer

Post by Nweze Raalchukwu1 »

I love that the author gave practical tips on the ways to achieve your dreams.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”