Review of Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Faith - Benny Any
Currently Reading: My Enemy in Vietnam
Bookshelf Size: 100
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-faith-benny-any.html
Latest Review: Terms of Service by Craig W. Stanfill

Review of Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute

Post by Faith - Benny Any »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute" by Jeff Meyer.]
Book Cover
3 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Do you ever feel downcast, scared, or inadequate to achieve your dreams? If yes, then Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute by Jeff Meyer is for you. In this book, the author explains what fear is, why it is necessary to dream big, and how to execute those dreams. Once fear is no longer present in a person's life, there is a hundred percent possibility that he or she will be proactive. He went ahead to explain the necessity of accepting the creator of the universe into an individual's life because only he has the entire blueprint for everyone's life; having a personal relationship with God makes one easily find his purpose for existing in this life.

The title of this book inspired me; it made me believe in myself and be more inquisitive about reading the content. Going further into the many lessons that I learned, I learned that in the journey of striving to become a successful person, the friends you keep go a long way in making or marring your dreams. Hence, we should be careful in selecting friends; be mindful of the kind of people you welcome into your circle. Furthermore, dreaming without acting is a complete waste of time; it is only when one takes little steps towards the realization of those dreams that the person becomes productive.

Following your dreams is also important; if you want to be a doctor, a lecturer, or a baker, go for it. Do not allow other people's opinions about you to define your choices in life. I also cherished the fact that the book addressed pastors and ministers to allow their followers to make decisions by themselves even if they had been given options; these options might include starting a new career, traveling to a new location, getting married, and so on many other things.

This book deserves a full star rating because it impacted me a lot. I learned so many things, such as putting God first in everything that I do; believing in his amazing promises for me even when faced with challenges; and working hard to get to my desired place in life. It was also professionally edited because only a few errors were present. However, I encountered lots of repetitions; some statements were overemphasized. I kept seeing them addressed over and over again. These repetitions would have been reduced.
For this reason, I gave it a rating of three out of four stars.

I recommend it to young people, parents, teachers, anyone battling with fear, and ardent lovers of inspiring books. Evangelists, owners of ministries, and their followers would also find this book worth reading. 

Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on iTunes
Kenneth Onyenwe
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 133
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kenneth-onyenwe.html
Latest Review: Opaque by Calix Leigh-Reign

Post by Kenneth Onyenwe »

This book gave practical guide on how to overcome challenges and get ahead in life. The book did not contain only scientific but also religious guides to being happy in life. I love this book!
Joyce Nwaogazie
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 90
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-joyce-nwaogazie.html
Latest Review: We Stand Here as A millionaire by Joan Gross

Post by Joyce Nwaogazie »

This was an amazing, enlightening and highly informative book. Jeff Meyer did an excellent job here. Readers who want to realise their full potential in life would find this book to be the perfect choice.
Nedim
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 29
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nedim.html
Latest Review: Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute by Jeff Meyer

Post by Nedim »

I haven't read this book. Yet, your review made it so simple and pleasing to my cerebrum. I now understand what this book talks about. There's so much to say but that may imply writing a full book here. Fear is one of the biggest causes of failure. When people accept fear in their life, they forget about everything, including their dreams, and run. That's why I see FEAR as Forget Everything And Run. Do away with the fear today. Don't be afraid to take that risk, do that business, handle that project etc. More so, in our aim towards success, we must remember that taking action plays a vital role. In summary, it is action that produces the result. You want to achieve something or you have as big dream. But you haven't done anything about it. Your dreams will never come to pass if you don't take action. Let me stop here. Your review has made this book so simple to comprehend. Thanks again.
Francis Omotayo Aderogbin
Currently Reading: The Great Migration
Bookshelf Size: 66
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-francis-omotayo-aderogbin.html
Latest Review: Escape from Tuoyawon by R. Murrey Haist

Post by Francis Omotayo Aderogbin »

This is one a kind self-help book. Many people that have reviewed this book have testified to how it has changed their lives. These testimonies are calling me to read this book.
You are yet to be the best version of yourself. Keep refining.
Nwaka Chukwuemeka
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 36
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nwaka-chukwuemeka.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Post by Nwaka Chukwuemeka »

Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute by Jeff is a book that will make you not give up on your dream. U advise every reader to get the boon and read. Great review.
Waliyat_24
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 55
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-waliyat-24.html
Latest Review: Bi-Polaroid by David Samuelson

Post by Waliyat_24 »

This story will strengthen the resolve of the readers. It makes them understand that there’s more to them than the mundane things they are doing. Nice review!
Breedbee
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-breedbee.html
Latest Review: Phobia Relief by Kalliope Barlis

Post by Breedbee »

This is a nice review. From this review, I learn to always stand to pursue dreams and not allow people's opinions to define my dreams.
Oyedeji Funmilayo
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 105
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-oyedeji-funmilayo.html
Latest Review: Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Post by Oyedeji Funmilayo »

This book is timely and carefully reading. I hope to read this book soon and learn from it to stop being afraid and dream big. Wonderful review, Welldone!!!
Moyin Loveth
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-moyin-loveth.html
Latest Review: Zona: The Forbidden Land by Fred G. Baker

Post by Moyin Loveth »

Wise words written by the author. It's true that fear is usually the biggest obstacle to achieving ones dreams. I really like that the author doesn't neglect the importance of spirituality too. This is a very interesting review.
Chiamaka Ogadimma
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chiamaka-ogadimma.html
Latest Review: JTs World by E. Alan Fleischauer

Post by Chiamaka Ogadimma »

I would love to read this book because it is inspirational. Wonderful review
Do more, talk less. Never get mad at another man's success.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”