Review of Mark Victor Hansen, Relentless

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Hazel Mae Bagarinao
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 148
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hazel-mae-bagarinao.html
Latest Review: The Sound of Creation by Gabriella Zielke

Review of Mark Victor Hansen, Relentless

Post by Hazel Mae Bagarinao »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Mark Victor Hansen, Relentless" by Mitzi Perdue.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Mark Victor Hansen, Relentless by Mitzi Perdue is a biography of Mark Victor Hansen. "It's okay to change your major and your life goals". This is what this book represent. Mark experienced a whole lot of career transition - from greeting cards seller in his childhood, musician in his twenties, professional speaker in his thirties, number one motivational speaker and the world's bestselling author of Chicken Soup of the Soul book series in his fifties, and a fulfilling marriage in his sixties. On the flip side, he experienced bankruptcy, rejections, and failed marriage all through out the way but he never stop pursuing his dreams. What he become now is the result of his hardwork, good mindset and perseverance.

There are a couple of things I like about this book. Firstly, the picture incorporation made the readers visualized the life of the biographee. It makes the book more appealing and looks original because of some photographs presented. Secondly, the author's simplistic writing made the readers having a smooth read. Thirdly, the "learn from Mark" after every chapter made this book very educational and inspirational. Lastly, the story narrated in chronological order which made the book well-organized.

Furthermore, I've learned a lot from this book. Mark Victor Hansen's story is such an inspiration. He experienced rejections through selling his first book but he never lose hope and keep pursuing which in the end sold millions of copies. Therefore, it taught me how to keep doing and moving. My favorite saying from Mark is " What you visualize, energize, actionize, you will realize". This book taught me that life is uncertain. Person's interests keep changing, so life offers surprises too. What you are now will not the same ten, twenty, thirty years from now. This book taught me to keep dreaming, pursuing, and keep aligning myself to achieve those dreams. And most importantly, to stay humble whatever highest possession you attained, and never forget to share the blessings to others - that was Mark Victor Hansen did.

In addition, I like how Mitzi Perdue humbly presents the journey of success of Mark Victor Hansen. It sounds so real. I'm glad I found and read this book because it never fails to inspire me deeply.

There was nothing worth disliking about this book. It was entirely motivative read. Besides, the format of the book is very good, and the author delivered very well the motivation message this book bring. This book also was exceptionally written and exceptionally edited. Hence, with all the positive aspects I mentioned above, this book deserved 4 out of 4 stars .

I recommend this book to lovers of biography or memoir. People who needs motivation in achieving their dreams would find this book helpful as well. It is an inspirational book to read.

Mark Victor Hansen, Relentless
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
"Less is more." ~ Ludwig Mies Van Der Rohe
Nisha DSouza
Book of the Month Participant
Favorite Book: In It Together
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 160
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nisha-dsouza.html
Latest Review: Isazisi:The Book by Bongani Yona

Post by Nisha DSouza »

This book is on my "Want to Read" list. I like how you highlighted the good points of the book, making it more interesting. Hopefully, I get to read it soon and then I can share my opinions. Good review, Hazel.
Nisha
Official Reviewer Representative

"There are two ways to live: you can live as if nothing is a miracle; you can live as if everything is a miracle." ~ Albert Einstein
Hazel Mae Bagarinao
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 148
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hazel-mae-bagarinao.html
Latest Review: The Sound of Creation by Gabriella Zielke

Post by Hazel Mae Bagarinao »

Nisha DSouza wrote: 20 Mar 2023, 04:51 This book is on my "Want to Read" list. I like how you highlighted the good points of the book, making it more interesting. Hopefully, I get to read it soon and then I can share my opinions. Good review, Hazel.
Let me know when you finish reading this book. I'd like to know your opinion as well. Thank you for your kindness, Nisha! God bless you!
"Less is more." ~ Ludwig Mies Van Der Rohe

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”