Review of The Biblical Clock

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Okoye Chinonso+
Book of the Month Participant
Favorite Author: Spare Time Novels
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 90
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chinonso-okoye.html
Latest Review: Yonder's Quest by Kyle Robertson
fav_author_id: 156444

Review of The Biblical Clock

Post by Okoye Chinonso+ »

[Following is a volunteer review of "The Biblical Clock" by Daniel Friedmann and Dania Sheldon.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Have you ever wondered how far back the Bible dates? Or have you thought about the origin and date of the universe from a biblical point of view? Then I suggest you try out this book, The Biblical Clock: The Untold Secrets Linking the Universe and Humanity with God's Plan, by Daniel Friedmann and Dania Sheldon. The book illustrates how science and scripture can agree on the timing of the universe's creation and the emergence of life on Earth.

This book, The Biblical Clock: The Untold Secrets Linking the Universe and Humanity with God's Plan by Daniel Friedmann and Dania Sheldon, is primarily a non-fiction book, with only one fictitious chapter due to the assumption of the authors. It is divided into three parts and has 12 chapters and 540 pages. The first part, Beginning and Timelines, discusses the events of creation and when they occurred, as written in the book of Genesis. The second part, Endings, discusses the end of the world. And the third part, Beyond the Timelines, focuses more on explaining the first two parts; the creation of the world and the end of the world. With each chapter taking us far back in history, the authors compile scientific and biblical affirmations to one end. To understand more about this intriguing book, give this book a try.

I found this book to be insightful and informative. As someone who studies a branch of physics, I frequently ask myself: "What are the chances that the Earth's gravitational force is as exact as it should be? Any more would destroy the Earth, and any less would prevent us from being on the axis of our solar system." Even though Sir Isaac Newton determined the precise value of the Earth's gravitational constant, the fact that gravity existed for a very long time before he discovered it remains unchanged. I loved how mind-wrecking this book was. I also loved the images in the book; they were precise.

Unfortunately, despite professional editing, there was one error in the book. Aside from that one error, I couldn't find any other negative aspects in the book. It is a truly outstanding book.

I wholeheartedly rate this book four out of four stars. Although the book contains an error, it didn't hinder me from understanding the content or information in the book. Thus, it deserves the rating it received.

I highly recommend this book to people who wish to know about the beginning and end of the universe from a biblical standpoint.

The Biblical Clock
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on iTunes
I believe that great success is possible in any field - From music to mathematics to macro trading.
Nwaka Chukwuemeka
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 36
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nwaka-chukwuemeka.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Post by Nwaka Chukwuemeka »

Wow, one thing I love about this book is the bible reference in them the author did a wonderful job. Great review.
Crabby69
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-crabby69.html
Latest Review: Cat Detectives in the Korean Peninsula by R.F. Kristi

Post by Crabby69 »

I always get intrigued by the intelligence effort and the inquisitive nature of Daniel Friedmann. This book is also one full of mystery about our universe, such that I can't love it less
Amy Luman
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading: Time Before Time
Bookshelf Size: 1015
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amy-luman.html
Latest Review: All the Targets by Noah Bond
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Amy Luman »

I have read several reviews on this book and other books on the topic from both a scientific and a Biblical perspective. I can truly say that I can’t say for sure that they are mutually exclusive.
Chiamaka Ogadimma
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chiamaka-ogadimma.html
Latest Review: JTs World by E. Alan Fleischauer

Post by Chiamaka Ogadimma »

The book sounds confusing to me and I don't know if I will understand it when I read it. Great review by the way
Do more, talk less. Never get mad at another man's success.
Oyedeji Funmilayo
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 105
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-oyedeji-funmilayo.html
Latest Review: Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Post by Oyedeji Funmilayo »

I am not of the opinion that scientists view and the Bible writings will agree on the creation story. But, I salute the authors creativity. Wonderful review welldone!!!
Adeolaoskydeelight
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-adeolaoskydeelight.html
Latest Review: Terms of Service by Craig W. Stanfill

Post by Adeolaoskydeelight »

This is a great compilation of the science and biblical affirmation. I hope it's compiled based on established facts in order not to confuse reader. Thanks for this great review
Christabel Benson
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 20
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-christabel-benson.html
Latest Review: Reconfigurement by E. Alan Fleischauer

Post by Christabel Benson »

This is a good book and I love how u detailed ur review nice one.
Mercy Udeokeke
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 66
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mercy-udeokeke.html
Latest Review: Mothers Vol. 1 by Ben Burgess Jr.

Post by Mercy Udeokeke »

The author did a good job in bringing plausible facts and analysis to back his idea about the science and Bible being in line with the other. Thanks for the insightful review.
Francis Omotayo Aderogbin
Currently Reading: The Great Migration
Bookshelf Size: 66
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-francis-omotayo-aderogbin.html
Latest Review: Escape from Tuoyawon by R. Murrey Haist

Post by Francis Omotayo Aderogbin »

This is a book that's trying to record a balance between religion and science. It tried to estimate the age of the universe with biblical timing. It's a good read.
You are yet to be the best version of yourself. Keep refining.
Ilze Herholdt
In It Together VIP
Favorite Book: Salt of the Earth
Currently Reading: It Strikes Again
Bookshelf Size: 52
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ilze-herholdt.html
Latest Review: Healing Wounds of the Soul by Elizabeth Campos

Post by Ilze Herholdt »

The bible agrees the time that scientists say the earth began. It is interesting to uncover how the two go together. Thanks for the interesting review.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”