Review of Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Regard003
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 44
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-regard003.html
Latest Review: The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci by Belle Ami

Review of Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress

Post by Regard003 »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress" by Gustavo Kinrys, MD.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Gustavo Kinrys, MD wrote the book Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress: A Practical Guide. The book began with an explanation of anxiety and anxiety disorders. Anxiety is defined as "the stress, tension, and strain brought into the body frequently as a result of the feeling that one is not in control." It described general symptoms of anxiety in detail. Anxiety can be suppressed with anxiety relief and pills, but one risks becoming addicted. Furthermore, while these medications provide temporary relief, they are not cures.

The book went on to provide natural remedies for anxiety, stress, and even insomnia. Because anxiety affects both the mind and the body, the book provided natural remedies that benefit both the mind and the body. Do you know that many readily available foods contain minerals that can help the body relax? To find out, read this book.

What I like best about this book is how thoroughly everything is explained. The book defined its terms, explained each symptom, and simplified everything. This made it very simple to comprehend. Many medical books contain a plethora of unfamiliar medical terms that make reading difficult, but this book was not one of them. The book is written in such a way that it feels like you're sitting in a seminar room listening to a lecture on anxiety and stress.

The book was written to capture the reader's full attention. This made the reading more enjoyable. The book was free of profanity, which I appreciate in a book. I found no grammatical errors in this book while reading it. I believe it is safe to say that it was flawlessly edited. This book is enjoyable to read. It also taught me a lot.

I have nothing negative to say about this book. It was expertly written. It is simple to understand, extremely beneficial, contains no profanity, and was flawlessly edited. The authors did an excellent job.

I rate this book four stars out of four. Nothing less is acceptable. Every minute I spent reading this book was time well spent. It's a book I plan to read again and again, as well as share with others.

This book is recommended for people who suffer from anxiety and work in stressful environments. This is the book I believe they will enjoy the most. This book teaches information that everyone should know. Even if one is not a sufferer of anxiety, one may have a friend, neighbor, or coworker to whom one can always offer advice.

Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Francis Omotayo Aderogbin
Currently Reading: The Great Migration
Bookshelf Size: 66
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-francis-omotayo-aderogbin.html
Latest Review: Escape from Tuoyawon by R. Murrey Haist

Post by Francis Omotayo Aderogbin »

This is a book that we all need at this time. Society is filled with ups and downs that would build anxiety and stress. And escaping it naturally would also prove helpful.
You are yet to be the best version of yourself. Keep refining.
Nwaka Chukwuemeka
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 36
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nwaka-chukwuemeka.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Post by Nwaka Chukwuemeka »

I learned alot from this book. The authors did alot of research before writing this book. I have more knowledge now on how to handle stress. Great review.
Muna Chizzy
Currently Reading: Gardening With Guns
Bookshelf Size: 38
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-muna-chizzy.html
Latest Review: Timewise by Robert Leet

Post by Muna Chizzy »

I'm glad that this book provides helpful tips for individuals suffering from anxiety and stress. There is a wealth of information to be gained from this book. Well done.
Adrian Rondon Salazar
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 49
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-adrian-rondon-salazar.html
Latest Review: Love and Marriage by Arthur Hartz

Post by Adrian Rondon Salazar »

I guess I did know that some foods help the body relax, but I have no idea which ones are in particular. The amount of stress I currently experience makes me want to read it.
Michael Akinmoladun
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Michael Akinmoladun »

Stress and anxiety are common defects faced by anyone on a daily basis‚ which requires determination and proper care.

This book is filled with piece of information that can help you come out of the everyday stress circle and subside anxiety.

Excellent review!
Christabel Benson
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 20
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-christabel-benson.html
Latest Review: Reconfigurement by E. Alan Fleischauer

Post by Christabel Benson »

This book is so educating I love the author's writing skills nice review.
Oyedeji Funmilayo
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 105
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-oyedeji-funmilayo.html
Latest Review: Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Post by Oyedeji Funmilayo »

I find this book a good read for those in the health care business and everyone conscious with his/her health. Health is wealth they say so I am definitely reading this book. I find your review helpful too . Welldone!!!
David Chijindu
In It Together VIP
Favorite Book: Play Golf Better Faster Handbook
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 37
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-david-chijindu.html
Latest Review: Finding Our True Identity by Honey Dee

Post by David Chijindu »

I think everybody who cares about their health should read this book, not just those who work in the healthcare industry. They say that one's health is one's greatest asset, thus I will read this book. Your review is useful to me as well.
Breedbee
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-breedbee.html
Latest Review: Phobia Relief by Kalliope Barlis

Post by Breedbee »

It is good to have a topic like this discussed. Many times what contributed to people's sickness is anxiety, which is unknown to them. Nice review.
Edit_or
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 25
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-edit-or.html
Latest Review: Always Strive to Be a Better You by Pete Hall

Post by Edit_or »

This book would be helpful as it’s content is educative. Thanks for the review.
Chris Walter Mason
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 36
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chris-walter-mason.html
Latest Review: Wild World by Peter S. Rush

Post by Chris Walter Mason »

This is amazing, the book is very informative and appealing. I will love to read it for better knowledge. Good job.
Ruth Omonegho
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ruth-omonegho.html
Latest Review: Cat Detectives in the Korean Peninsula by R.F. Kristi

Post by Ruth Omonegho »

This book has a well of information that the modern adult human doesn't know. I commend the author for going all out to bring this to the public eye.
Chiamaka Ogadimma
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chiamaka-ogadimma.html
Latest Review: JTs World by E. Alan Fleischauer

Post by Chiamaka Ogadimma »

We all need this book to help us relief the stress of our everyday hustle and bustle. Your review makes me want to grab the book immediately. Great job with the review.
Do more, talk less. Never get mad at another man's success.
Christabel Benson
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 20
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-christabel-benson.html
Latest Review: Reconfigurement by E. Alan Fleischauer

Post by Christabel Benson »

This book is an informative book, the authors did very nice work in explaining the term stress and anxiety and how to manage them a nice review

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”