Review of Killing Abel

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Tokede Kolawole
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tokede-kolawole.html
Latest Review: Stevie Tenderheart Books A Second Kiss Goodnight (A Bedtime Story) by Steve William Laible

Re: Review of Killing Abel

Post by Tokede Kolawole »

A nice comprehensive review. I would definitely like to read the story of the first family written in fiction.
Faith Stacy Leon
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 35
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-faith-stacy-leon.html
Latest Review: Adrift by Charlie Sheldon

Post by Faith Stacy Leon »

I love how detailed this review is. Reading scriptural books intrigue me and this one wasnt an exception. It brought back memouries ofthe events that unfolded Ithe old testament days. Congrats on BOTD.
Nicholas Bush
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 177
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nicholas-bush.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies by Matthew Tysz

Post by Nicholas Bush »

One of the best book I have read. I love the amount of knowledge possedan
Nicholas Bush
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 177
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nicholas-bush.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies by Matthew Tysz

Post by Nicholas Bush »

One of the best book I have read. I love the amount of knowledge possed by the author. I would encourage all lovers of interesting books to red this. Congrats on BOTD.
John Arun Kumar
Currently Reading: Worldlines
Bookshelf Size: 178
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-john-arun-kumar.html
Latest Review: Sophistries of Summer Days by Jenny Lofters

Post by John Arun Kumar »

Michael Tieman seems brought his creativity in writing this fiction based on the biblical narrative of Killing Abel. Sampling a few pages and reading your review I am curious to know how the fiction is developed. Would like to read this when I get it. Congratulations on the BOTD!
Elo Star
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 7
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-elo-star.html
Latest Review: Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress by Gustavo Kinrys, MD

Post by Elo Star »

I enjoyed reading killing Abel and the diversity of the book is truly unique. It is not just the biblical account of how cain killed Abel. It is also a story that branches into various themes in life such as redemption and guilt. It is absolutely well written and you could actually feel the characters come to life. In this book, you'd get to learn about Crain's mark, chain's life after killing Abel,Noah's ark and so much more.

I applaud the author for a job well done. It was an amazing read and it was professional edited.
-navjot
Currently Reading: Best Evidence
Bookshelf Size: 11

Post by -navjot »

Honestly speaking, I did not read this book because it’s very lengthy. But thanks to the author for such a great review. I appreciate the way the author used for describing about the love of god through bible events.
Bettny Andrade
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 127
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bettny-andrade.html
Latest Review: The Prodigy Slave, Book One: Journey to Winter Garden by Londyn Skye

Post by Bettny Andrade »

It was very interesting to read this book, especially because of the author's imagination about the feelings and thoughts of each character. Admirable work.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”