Review of The Biblical Clock

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Victoria Ukamaka
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 79
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-victoria-ukamaka.html
Latest Review: The Maestro Monologue by Rob White

Review of The Biblical Clock

Post by Victoria Ukamaka »

[Following is a volunteer review of "The Biblical Clock" by Daniel Friedmann and Dania Sheldon.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

The Biblical Clock is co-authored by Daniel Friedmann and Dania Sheldon. In this work, their intellectual prowess and expertise in conducting their research were quite obvious. Daniel, an engineer, thinks that historical and scientific truths and biblical narratives about the universe's origins are consistent. Dania, who, on her part, is an academic, works as a writer and editor. This book is divided into three sections, each presenting the same idea from a different angle. It has a total of twelve chapters. By reading this book, you will discover how the authors connected religion and scientific knowledge.

From The Biblical Clock, we learn about Acre. In Acre, Israel, there was a priest named Isaac Ben Samuel. He was the first person to make an effort to protect the manuscripts that included knowledge concerning the universe's creation date. The authors also wrote about the events surrounding the capture of Jerusalem and Acre after the Mamluks attacked. This book shows that the universe was thought to have been created roughly two million years ago, according to the renowned scientist Edwin Hubble. However, it is between twelve and twenty billion years old, according to updated calculations made in the year 2000. The analogy of the Jean factory described how humans could alter the days that God created the earth using their tools.

The Biblical Clock, written by Daniel Friedmann and Dania Sheldon, is a book that demonstrates the parallels between biblical and scientific views on the origins of the universe. The focus of the book's second section was to illustrate the importance of some historical accounts. It also shows how these historical stories relate to each other and how they all point to a single idea: that the universe was created similarly regardless of the source from which you are getting your account.

There are some positive aspects to this book that I noted. First, I adore how the authors supported their arguments with examples from history, dates, and photos. All of these elements contributed to my enjoyment of this book. Numerous books provide historical accounts of the creation of the universe. But this book also provides scientific information on the subject. I admired Daniel's meticulous study of numerous sources and liked how he provided a comparison between history and the biblical days of the creation.

The only thing I disliked about this book was the initial friction I encountered while reading it. I had to reread the book's first section twice before I could grasp it because of the writing language and style. This was a minor setback for me. But afterward, everything went great. Therefore, the setback was not severe enough to warrant a star deduction in the rating. Hence, I will give this book the perfect star rating it deserves, which is 4 out of 4 stars.

I recommend this book to scientists to learn to balance their religious faith with science. Those who question the age of the universe will benefit from reading this book. I would also recommend it to religious readers. Because I couldn't find any errors, I think it was professionally edited.

The Biblical Clock
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on iTunes
E Daves
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 104
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-e-daves.html
Latest Review: Zero the Hero! by Paul Gurgol

Post by E Daves »

I am going to find this book useful. I appreciate the authors, Daniel Friedmann and Dania Sheldon, for sharing the scientific and biblical evidences on the creation of the universe. I look forward to reading this book.
Ronky279
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ronky279.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Post by Ronky279 »

Amazing review. I like your reviews. The storyline is interesting. I like how honest and detailed they are. Congrats on your published review.
third agbata
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 57
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-third-agbata.html
Latest Review: The Ant Called Tiny by Miles Phillip Lewis

Post by third agbata »

This book contains lots of unfold facts in the Bible. The author did a a great research on the publication of this book. Thanks for the great review.
Timothee22
Favorite Author: David Schwarzkopf
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 58
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-timothee22.html
Latest Review: E M P Honeymoon by Dorothy May Mercer
fav_author_id: 248826

Post by Timothee22 »

As an irreligious person, I found most concepts from this book to be untrue. However, I did enjoy the historical part of it.
Chimereucheya Okoroafo
Currently Reading:
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chimereucheya-okoroafo.html
Latest Review: Life's ecstasy and eternal struggles by Sandra mayfield

Post by Chimereucheya Okoroafo »

This is quite interesting - trying to pair religion with science. I am aware that so many scientists will fun to hard to believe, that's why I'm so intrigued. What topics are being talked about?

Nice review.
You have a life to live. If you ain't living it, that's failure. :tiphat:
Judy O
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 44
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-judy-o.html
Latest Review: Granite Kingdom by Eric Pope

Post by Judy O »

A connection between religion and science is unheard of. I look forward to reading this book to see how these connections are deduced. Nicely written.
Bef Ozo
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 72
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bef-ozo.html
Latest Review: Ditching Success? by Batoul I. Ajlouni

Post by Bef Ozo »

This book is thought-provoking as it tends to link the Bible and science to have a common stand. I can't wait to see the basis on which this link is formed. Nice review.
Mozi Ken
Currently Reading: Mark Victor Hansen, Relentless
Bookshelf Size: 63
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mozi-ken.html
Latest Review: McDowell by William H. Coles

Post by Mozi Ken »

This book seems thoroughly researched and the theme is also interesting. I hope I enjoy it when u read it. Good review.
Gavice Victoria
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 89
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gavice-v.html
Latest Review: Where Liberty Lies by Nathaniel M Wrey

Post by Gavice Victoria »

Your review is detailed and did justice to this book. I must say tgat I really enjo reading this review. Thank you for sharing your honest thoughts about the book. I look forward to reading it for myself.
Francis Omotayo Aderogbin
Currently Reading: The Great Migration
Bookshelf Size: 66
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-francis-omotayo-aderogbin.html
Latest Review: Escape from Tuoyawon by R. Murrey Haist

Post by Francis Omotayo Aderogbin »

The author put in astounding research into this book. Proofing the earth's timeline and linking science and Bible together is not an easy task.
You are yet to be the best version of yourself. Keep refining.
Success Azuka
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 35
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-success-azuka.html
Latest Review: McDowell by William H. Coles

Post by Success Azuka »

It is funny how someone comes up with a concept to confuse other people. Very nice review indeed.
third agbata
Currently Reading:
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-third-agbata.html
Latest Review: The Ant Called Tiny by Miles Phillip Lewis

Post by third agbata »

This book is really fascinating and amazing. Your review gave me more insight on the book's storyline. Thanks for the great review.
ometanoghenetejiri
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 29
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ometanoghenetejiri.html
Latest Review: JTs World by E. Alan Fleischauer

Post by ometanoghenetejiri »

Your review is captivating, I must confess. The details included in your review gave me an idea of what this book entails. I certainly would love to read this book. Nice work.
Mmeso Goodness
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mmeso-goodness.html
Latest Review: Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute by Jeff Meyer

Post by Mmeso Goodness »

The book is well detailed. Your review was insightful and totally intriguing.
I look forward to reading this book.
Kudos!

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”