Review of Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Not available anymore
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 50
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-covenant-morolayo-olusegun.html
Latest Review: Stones by James C. Hendee

Review of Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress

Post by Not available anymore »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress" by Gustavo Kinrys, MD.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

The majority of people experience anxiety at some point in their lives. Some folks simply deal with anxiety daily. Did you know that symptoms of anxiety include headaches, dry mouth, and chest pain, which are conditions that affect a lot of people? A plethora of knowledge on anxiety and methods for overcoming it may be found in Gustavo Kinrys MD's Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress.

In this book, anxiety is explained and presented in straightforward ways that every reader may comprehend. There was a discussion of the numerous signs of anxiety and also a discussion of other methods for treating anxiety. The pharmacological approach to treating anxiety might not be as secure, especially when using drugs with a high rate of reliance. Although there are non-addictive drugs available, they do not treat the root cause of anxiety; rather, they only alleviate its symptoms, and when an individual with anxiety stops taking the medication, the symptoms typically return. However, the author offered what seemed to be a risk-free strategy for managing anxiety.

I like how Dr. Gustavo Kinrys gives solutions to anxiety in simple, useful language. When speaking about teaching the patient positive self-talk, he gave examples. The author first went into great length about anxiety, then provided cures, and then went into great detail about stress, then provided remedies. The entire book was enjoyable to me. It improved my understanding of what I was reading and made the solutions seem more sensible.

I learned a lot from this book. It showed me that, in most cases, internal issues do not cause tension. Perception is what leads to tension, and to lower your stress level, you must be honest with yourself because denial may be quite harmful. Before reading this book, I had no concept of what cognitive distortion was, but I had, to some extent, engaged in it (e.g., mind reading, jumping to conclusions). This book made me realize how wrong these characters are.

I had no issues with this book. The overview of the treatments is structured in tables at the end of the book, which I find to be very well written and useful. I rate this book four out of four stars since it was exceptionally well-edited and error-free. I was able to evaluate my worries and stress. I also learned how to exercise and about the kinds of meals that can help reduce anxiety.

I recommend this book to anyone who is experiencing anxiety, mental tension, or sorrow. Adults, young readers, and anybody concerned about their health should all read it. It can also help people who are depressed.

Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
third agbata
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 57
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-third-agbata.html
Latest Review: The Ant Called Tiny by Miles Phillip Lewis

Post by third agbata »

This book is really fascinating and inspiring. Your review gave me more insight on the book's storyline. Thanks for the great review
Judy O
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 44
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-judy-o.html
Latest Review: Granite Kingdom by Eric Pope

Post by Judy O »

Stress and anxiety are really rampant in our society and most times we turn to modern medicine. I would like to read about more natural remedies and routines for this pair. Nicely written.
Prisallen
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Book:
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 233
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-prisallen.html
Latest Review: Nirvatra by April Thomas

Post by Prisallen »

This sounds like a very useful book for a lot of people. I think I would possibly find it helpful. I think I will check it our further. Thank you for your excellent review. Well done!
Oluchii
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ne-thewriter.html
Latest Review: Reconfigurement by E. Alan Fleischauer

Post by Oluchii »

Anxiety and stress are issues that plague a vast majority of us. This book explains and also gives us methods on how to overcome anxiety and stress. Great review.
Mozi Ken
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading: Mark Victor Hansen, Relentless
Bookshelf Size: 63
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mozi-ken.html
Latest Review: McDowell by William H. Coles

Post by Mozi Ken »

What I like about this book is how well-planned the book was. It was simple and easy to understand. The author took time to break things down for laymen. Good review.
Wash William
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 32
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-wash-william.html
Latest Review: Devil Among Us by Jack Winnick

Post by Wash William »

We all should learn to embrace other forms of easing ourselves from stress. I love how the author made this book so easy that everyone could flow with it. Thanks for the review.
Kavita Shah
Book of the Month Participant
Favorite Book: Spellbound - The Workings of Drugtech
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 188
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kavita-shah.html
Latest Review: Kalayla by Jeannie Nicholas

Post by Kavita Shah »

Thank you for the good review. Anxiety and stress are some very important topics nowadays and this one sounds easy and natural.
Ailakhu Yusau Aizhebiomon
Currently Reading: Purges of the Soul
Bookshelf Size: 84
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ailakhu-yusau-aizhebiomon.html
Latest Review: Advanced Lotto Rotation System by Joseph Z Vlasic

Post by Ailakhu Yusau Aizhebiomon »

I'm currently reading this book and I must admit that the editing is perfect as I haven't come across any errors so far. Again, I found the information in the book highly valuable. Great review!
Francis Omotayo Aderogbin
Currently Reading: The Great Migration
Bookshelf Size: 66
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-francis-omotayo-aderogbin.html
Latest Review: Escape from Tuoyawon by R. Murrey Haist

Post by Francis Omotayo Aderogbin »

This is a book for this time. A lot of people are going through stress and anxiety and getting over it through natural means is a welcome idea.
You are yet to be the best version of yourself. Keep refining.
Mercy Udeokeke
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 66
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mercy-udeokeke.html
Latest Review: Mothers Vol. 1 by Ben Burgess Jr.

Post by Mercy Udeokeke »

This book has a wealth of information that will be helpful to individuals. Stress and anxiety are common things that happen to humans. I'm glad the book provides tips on one can remedy it. Thanks for the insightful review.
Hannah Mae Fabro
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 54
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hannah-mae-fabro.html
Latest Review: Niching Up by Chris Dreyer

Post by Hannah Mae Fabro »

In our time right now, where there are a lot of problems occurring, anxiety is everywhere. So I hope this book would give enlightenment to those who experience anxiety.
Christabel Benson
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 20
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-christabel-benson.html
Latest Review: Reconfigurement by E. Alan Fleischauer

Post by Christabel Benson »

I so much like this book is educating and informative, the authors took their time to explain the term stress and anxiety and how to manage their wonderful review.
Larabs Josh
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-anu-michael.html
Latest Review: The Aglaril Cycle by Rich Feitelberg

Post by Larabs Josh »

Anxiety and stress are complications we should avoid because it compounds the diseases we experience. Thanks for the review though.
Adeolaoskydeelight
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-adeolaoskydeelight.html
Latest Review: Terms of Service by Craig W. Stanfill

Post by Adeolaoskydeelight »

This is a wonderful book,especially when so many people are trying to double things up with the present economy. It's a good read for one to know how to manage the stress and anxiety that accompanied it. Wonderful review!

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”