Review of Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Ifesi
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 36
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ifesi.html
Latest Review: Timewise by Robert Leet

Review of Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress

Post by Ifesi »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress" by Gustavo Kinrys, MD.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Everyday hustle brings stress and anxiety, and most people experience it until death. They even feel that they are bound to live with it. But to live an enjoyable life, treatments should be known. There are so many cures that scientists have discovered. Among them are the natural relievers for anxiety and stress. Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress is a medical self-help book by Gustavo Kinrys, MD.

The book starts with an introduction to anxiety and stress. Alongside the definition, the author lists the symptoms of anxiety and stress. The causes are also listed and addressed with other cognitive distortions. Bean is a well-known food mentioned in virtually all of the remedies. Bean, in different forms, showed a relief effect on anyone going through anxiety or stress. Acids produced by certain foods proved to be yet another stress-relieving remedy. The book continued with different methods to manage stress and anxiety. Those not okay with the major relievers listed can get a solution from the alternative therapies mentioned.

Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress is a well-detailed book of medical knowledge. One could apply the remedies found in the book anywhere and anytime. The author touched on topics that were so relatable to most people. The author also explained that stress and anxiety don’t go completely, but maintenance is possible. The book contained practical exercises one could do while reading. Some of the practical exercises work immediately after doing them.

I enjoyed reading this book. The book was like a cooking recipe. It showed different drugs and how they can be gotten. I like that the author stressed the positive and negative effects of any solution provided in the book. The author gave tips on fear, which can also cause stress and anxiety. It made me feel like whatever is in the book can be trusted. The book was professionally well-edited, as I encountered a few errors while reading.

However, I got distracted and bored by the botanical words mentioned in the book. The book progressed into discussing strange plants and foods. But I guess the author wants the best for anyone reading it. Therefore, I rate this book four out of four stars for its proper editing and other positive reasons mentioned above.

I recommend this book to those facing anxiety, fear, and stress. This book is for you if you get worked up with daily activities. The book is suitable for all readers, young and old.

Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Judy O
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 44
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-judy-o.html
Latest Review: Granite Kingdom by Eric Pope

Post by Judy O »

I enjoyed your review. It treats a very important topic which is stress. I believe knowing more natural ways to relieve stress would be very beneficial as opposed to modern drugs. Nice review.
Gavice Victoria
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 89
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gavice-v.html
Latest Review: Where Liberty Lies by Nathaniel M Wrey

Post by Gavice Victoria »

I'm impressed by how well you have reviewed this book. You summarized the book so well and in detail, still making sure you didn't give out spoilers. I enjoyed reading this review. Thank you for being honest.
Wash William
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 32
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-wash-william.html
Latest Review: Devil Among Us by Jack Winnick

Post by Wash William »

Stress is common, especially among work class people. Rather than relying on drugs which I don't fancy so much, this book has outlined natural ways we can apply for effective easing of our stress.
Success Azuka
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 35
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-success-azuka.html
Latest Review: McDowell by William H. Coles

Post by Success Azuka »

This is a self-help book with interesting contents. I will also recommend the book to those facing stress as it is unavoidable. Thanks for a wonderful and interesting review. Looking forward to reading this book.
Amandaruth Ama
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 53
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-iam-ama.html
Latest Review: The Curse of Northam Bay by Keith F Girard

Post by Amandaruth Ama »

I know that everything that has advantages has disadvantages. It is good to find out that the author stipulated both the advantage and disadvantage of each choice in the food you choose.
Donald Kelvin
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 49
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-judith-chinwe.html
Latest Review: High Wire by Kam Majd

Post by Donald Kelvin »

I seem to be under a lot of stress lately. However, I look forward to reading this book so as to learn more about natural remedies to relieve stress. Thanks for this amazing review.
Latest Review: High Wire by Kam Majd
Mark Ntuli
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mark-ntuli.html
Latest Review: Bluewater Walkabout by Tina Dreffin

Post by Mark Ntuli »

The book explores various natural therapies, including mindfulness, relaxation techniques, and herbal remedies.
Nemzy Nemzy
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nemzy-nemzy.html
Latest Review: The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci by Belle Ami

Post by Nemzy Nemzy »

I appreciate that the book acknowledges that everyone's journey to stress relief is unique, providing a range of options to explore.
Abbra Marsh
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: The Great Migration
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-abbra-marsh.html
Latest Review: Not Fishy Enough by Briton Kolber

Post by Abbra Marsh »

Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress offers practical tools for cultivating resilience.
Dominic Emezuru
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 7
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dominic-emezuru.html
Latest Review: Zona: The Forbidden Land by Fred G. Baker

Post by Dominic Emezuru »

Discover a wealth of time-tested natural remedies and modern techniques for stress relief and relaxation.
Ejoh Ebube
In It Together VIP
Favorite Book: Karmic Selling
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 31
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ejoh-ebube.html
Latest Review: E M P Honeymoon by Dorothy May Mercer

Post by Ejoh Ebube »

A comprehensive guide to understanding and managing stress and anxiety.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”