Review of Surviving the Business of Healthcare

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
David Chijindu
In It Together VIP
Favorite Book: Play Golf Better Faster Handbook
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 37
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-david-chijindu.html
Latest Review: Finding Our True Identity by Honey Dee

Review of Surviving the Business of Healthcare

Post by David Chijindu »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Surviving the Business of Healthcare" by Barbara Galutia Regis PA-C.]
Book Cover
3 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Medical personnel have different responsibilities, such as educating patients about their health. It is also a patient's responsibility to learn and practice what they are taught. Life is about learning. Learning is essential if we want to succeed. There are a lot of things to learn. When we learn new things, we become enlightened and knowledgeable. Learning has a lot of benefits. We will not be misinformed if we have learned about a particular thing. Readers would learn a lot about business and healthcare activities in this book.

Surviving the Business of Healthcare by Barbara Galutia Regis is a book about business and healthcare. There is no easy business. Healthcare is the life of a country. Medical personnel must know different business strategies. A patient is expected to know the primary medical treatment. The role of healthcare is to save a life, so both the patient and medical personnel must contribute their part to ensure medical activities are carried out effectively. Readers would improve their knowledge of business and healthcare after reading the book. Nobody knows everything.

I like some aspects of the book. I adore how the title of the book relates to what the author discussed in the book. The author discusses healthcare and business in the book. The author shared her health challenges and how she overcame them. Readers who are facing the same difficulties would find it helpful. There are 29 chapters in the book. The author deserves praise for separating her points into 29 chapters. It made the book easy to read. I did not have any challenge locating any portion of the book for reference purposes. The author did an amazing job.

I did not like some aspects of the book. The words the author used in the book were difficult to understand. For instance, on page 96, the author used the word (carcinoma). It made the book difficult to understand. There are a few mistakes in the book. I want the author to correct all mistakes I found in the book.

The book was informative. The life of the author taught me many lessons. The book altered my thinking about health. I found a few mistakes in the piece, so it is professionally well-edited. Due to my criticisms, I would rate it 3 out of 4 stars and recommend this piece to anyone who wants to read a book about living a healthy life.

Surviving the Business of Healthcare
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Christabel Benson
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 20
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-christabel-benson.html
Latest Review: Reconfigurement by E. Alan Fleischauer

Post by Christabel Benson »

This book is an interesting book that taught people how to maintain a good health care, nice review.
Precious Oba
Currently Reading: Bluewater walkabout into Africa
Bookshelf Size: 35
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-precious-oba.html
Latest Review: Surviving the Business of Healthcare by Barbara Galutia Regis PA-C

Post by Precious Oba »

This is a great book indeed. It gives information about health and insurance which many people often don't have. I'm pleased that the writer put put it out there.
Crabby69
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-crabby69.html
Latest Review: Cat Detectives in the Korean Peninsula by R.F. Kristi

Post by Crabby69 »

The author of this book holds all the responsibility of a healthcare giver. And this is evident in her commitment and sacrificial working nature she has. Welldone on the review.
Francis Omotayo Aderogbin
Currently Reading: The Great Migration
Bookshelf Size: 66
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-francis-omotayo-aderogbin.html
Latest Review: Escape from Tuoyawon by R. Murrey Haist

Post by Francis Omotayo Aderogbin »

I like that this book reveals secrets to affordable healthcare. I love it's simplicity and mode of delivery. It shows the expertness by the author.
You are yet to be the best version of yourself. Keep refining.
Azubike Richard
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 49
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-azubike-richard.html
Latest Review: Love and Resistance by Marie J. Mond

Post by Azubike Richard »

God health is important. Reading this book taught me the importance of living a healthy life. we must not joke with anything that relates to living a healthy life. The book was very nice and I love it. Congratulations on your review
Mercy Udeokeke
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 66
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mercy-udeokeke.html
Latest Review: Mothers Vol. 1 by Ben Burgess Jr.

Post by Mercy Udeokeke »

The healthcare industry has changed drastically in the past years. I love how the author provided a guide on how one can understand and engage in today's healthcare. Thanks for the great review.
Tosin Le
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 56
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tosin-le.html
Latest Review: The BLACK BOTTOM by Theo Czuk

Post by Tosin Le »

What an educative review this is. It really enlightened about personal health and healthcare business. Kudos on a well-detailed review.
Regard003
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 44
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-regard003.html
Latest Review: The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci by Belle Ami

Post by Regard003 »

I've read this book and I love it. I like your review too. I agree with you on the title of the book. It fits it perfectly. Many medical practisional lack this knowledge. Nice review
Chiamaka Ogadimma
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chiamaka-ogadimma.html
Latest Review: JTs World by E. Alan Fleischauer

Post by Chiamaka Ogadimma »

This book is a must read for all. It's quite informative judging by your review. I will surely give it a read. Great review
Do more, talk less. Never get mad at another man's success.
Christabel Benson
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 20
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-christabel-benson.html
Latest Review: Reconfigurement by E. Alan Fleischauer

Post by Christabel Benson »

This book is very educating and informative, the author took the time to explain how we can take care of our health. Nice review
Okoye Chinonso+
Book of the Month Participant
Favorite Author: Spare Time Novels
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 90
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chinonso-okoye.html
Latest Review: Yonder's Quest by Kyle Robertson
fav_author_id: 156444

Post by Okoye Chinonso+ »

This was a really insightful, engaging and informative book. Although I found numerous errors when read it myself, they didn't hinder the information passed in the book.
I believe that great success is possible in any field - From music to mathematics to macro trading.
Not available anymore
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 50
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-covenant-morolayo-olusegun.html
Latest Review: Stones by James C. Hendee

Post by Not available anymore »

I like how you mentioned in your review that there is no easy buisness. That's very true and it is also true that a medical practitioner must know a the necessary strategies to be successful in buisness. Very interesting review
Nwaka Chukwuemeka
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 36
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nwaka-chukwuemeka.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Post by Nwaka Chukwuemeka »

This book has taught me alot about how to take care of myself. All the necessity needed to live a better life is shown in this book. Great review.
Jeffery Gary
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 28
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jeffery-gary.html
Latest Review: East Wind, 2nd Edition by Jack Winnick

Post by Jeffery Gary »

I appreciate your well-written review of this book. It seems like this book is a self-help book. I really look forward to reading this book to acquire more knowledge about keeping a healthy lifestyle.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”