Review of Surviving the Business of Healthcare

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Oyedeji Funmilayo
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 105
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-oyedeji-funmilayo.html
Latest Review: Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Re: Review of Surviving the Business of Healthcare

Post by Oyedeji Funmilayo »

I want to appreciate the author for writing a book with so much value. It is helpful for those in the business of healthcare and everyone concerned with his health. Great review
Chibee Glory
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 11
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chibee-glory.html
Latest Review: Bluewater Walkabout by Tina Dreffin

Post by Chibee Glory »

I like this book simply because it is a reminder of healthcare personnel of the significance of information, carrying patients and their families along during therapy. Healthcare personnel, patients, and patients' guardians are all essential to determine the care outcome of the sick. I commend the author for this great book.
Prince Oyedeji Oyeleke Jayeola
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading: Fireproof Happiness
Bookshelf Size: 87
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-prince-oyedeji-oyeleke-jayeola.html
Latest Review: The Targeted Fictional Trilogy by DJ Chris

Post by Prince Oyedeji Oyeleke Jayeola »

I sincerely appreciate the author for writing this book and how he made it a beneficial read for medical and non-medical practitioners.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”