Review of JTs World

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Nicole Adam
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 95
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nicole-adam.html
Latest Review: The Atlantis Cure by Pierce Roberts

Review of JTs World

Post by Nicole Adam »

[Following is a volunteer review of "JTs World" by E. Alan Fleischauer.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

In a world, where guns are the only means of protection, where outlaws run wild, where bounty hunters are on the move, where it's either killed or be killed, JT Thomas sets off as the protagonist, bringing with him a journey filled with unbelievable adventures. Say you encounter a Western-themed book, having the right dose of action, suspense, thrill, and even romance, what do you do? Read it!

JTs World by E. Alan Fleischauer is a Western-themed fiction book and the fifth in its series. The book features JT, a kindhearted and generous man, who lived a normal life like everybody else until he suddenly, and unexpectedly found a treasure that changed his life forever. Being the generous man he was, and still is, despite his newfound wealth, he created JT's World. A place filled with wonders. On the day of the opening of JT's World, tragedy stroke. In the bowling alley of JT's World, someone was brutally killed. Soon after, there was a gunfight, leading to the death of two other persons. Being devastated because of the event that took place, JT set out with his friend Buck, to Colorado. He thought now that he was a wealthy man, he could put away his sidearms and join the peace-loving, unarmed members of society. I guess he was wrong. What's going to happen to him and JT's World? Read to find out.

There's something fascinating about this book. This book is the fifth in its series, but after reading it, all I can say is that if I didn't know better, I would have mistaken it to be a book all on its own. Every plot in the book goes so well that it can be considered a standalone book. I was deeply in love with the writer's style of writing. This book lacked nothing. Usually, when I read books with Western themes, I don't expect much. His style of writing is so captivating that not only did he break this book into reasonable chapters, he was successfully able to introduce various characters into the book without bringing any distraction to the plot. This was possible as every character had a story to tell, which, in one way or the other, related to the other. This book has the right amount of everything you could ever ask for or seek in a Western book. The action is to die for. Well, not literally. I enjoyed reading it. This book is worth the read.

There's nothing in this book to hate. It's well written, exceptionally well edited with no trace of typos, action-packed, and interesting to read. I haven't read the other books in its series, but I do hope to read them. Reading this book unlocked my interest in Western culture, especially the way they dress and their dishes. I certainly do want to know more about JT, my favorite character in this book. If everyone was so generous and kindhearted as him, I bet you there would be no place for poverty and violence. I can't wait to get my hands on the other books.

I am proud to rate this book a perfect 4 out of 4 stars. It's well deserved of my rating because of my above praises. However, this book isn't suitable for the young audience because of some erotic scenes. I recommend this book to lovers of fiction books, those interested in Western culture, and those looking for an action-packed book. Kudos.

JTs World
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
BruceP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 10
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-brucep.html
Latest Review: Last Words from Above by Jeremy Brown

Post by BruceP »

JTs World is a nice read that I also read some time back. I loved it. It was well-written and full of action.
Vickali
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 12
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-vickali.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Post by Vickali »

This was the book i enjoyed reading. The author's writing style was amazing and lovable. I'm happy that you also gave this book a full rating. It deserves it!
Nicole Adam
Currently Reading:

Post by Nicole Adam »

BruceP wrote: 07 Dec 2022, 04:05 JTs World is a nice read that I also read some time back. I loved it. It was well-written and full of action.
It sure is. And I am glad you enjoyed your reading just like I did. Thanks for your comment. :tiphat:
Nicole Adam
Currently Reading:

Post by Nicole Adam »

Vickali wrote: 09 Dec 2022, 00:19 This was the book i enjoyed reading. The author's writing style was amazing and lovable. I'm happy that you also gave this book a full rating. It deserves it!
I gave it a full rating because it deserved it. It was indeed an amazing read. Thanks for your comment. :tiphat:
Mikail Light
Currently Reading: Terms of Service
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mikail-nurur-rahmon.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies by Matthew Tysz

Post by Mikail Light »

Wow, even this writing style of yours captivates me a lot. I guess it's a book I should probably go for. Thanks for the praising review. You're good at writing.
The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new.~ Socrates :techie-studyingbrown:
Nicole Adam
Currently Reading:

Post by Nicole Adam »

Mikail Nurur-Rahmon wrote: 29 Jan 2023, 09:02 Wow, even this writing style of yours captivates me a lot. I guess it's a book I should probably go for. Thanks for the praising review. You're good at writing.
Thank you for your comment. This book is really interesting. Give it a read and you won't be disappointed. :tiphat:

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”