Review of Surviving the Business of Healthcare

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Christabel Benson
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 20
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-christabel-benson.html
Latest Review: Reconfigurement by E. Alan Fleischauer

Review of Surviving the Business of Healthcare

Post by Christabel Benson »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Surviving the Business of Healthcare" by Barbara Galutia Regis PA-C.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Surviving the Business of Healthcare by Barbara Galutia Regis, PA-C is an intriguing book that teaches readers how to comprehend and manage their healthcare system. The author was telling the story of her childhood and trip. She talked about her relationship with her father, a doctor who helped others with their medical problems. Her father's impact inspired her to do more, including teaching others how to receive healthcare while still being able to serve patients. The author provided us with various pieces of advice on how to maintain proper health care as well as an examination of how to find affordable medications. She also discussed the necessity of having health insurance and how to protect our loved ones. For more information, get a copy.

I felt quite lucky to have found this book. I gained too much knowledge about healthcare. The majority of the time, ignorance does more harm than benefit. I admired how the author clearly explained everything in the book and wrote it for a general audience. For readers who are not professionals in the medical field, the author makes the book simple and interesting. The book is an excellent resource for navigating and comprehending the significance of healthcare. The author is a capable caregiver.

The discussion on insurance in this book was my favorite section. Although we don't intend to be unhealthy, we should put our healthcare first in order to protect it. If you don't have enough money, you should rely on insurance. The author provided an illustration of her own experience after learning she had amelanotic nodular melanoma. She spent a lot on her medical care and would have gone bankrupt if insurance hadn't paid for it.

This book has nothing to dislike. It is both interesting and informative. While reading about the doctor-patient interaction, I was on the edge of my seat. The author writes with excellent elegance. I want to applaud the author for writing such a thought-provoking book. I would also like to thank the editor for only spotting two errors in the book. The book has been exceptionally edited. The entire book was enjoyable to me.

This book received a score of four out of four stars because it was educational and helped me comprehend the value of healthcare and how to maintain excellent health. I recommend this book to anyone who is struggling with their health as well as readers who enjoy quality literature.

Surviving the Business of Healthcare
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Nwaka Chukwuemeka
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 36
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nwaka-chukwuemeka.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Post by Nwaka Chukwuemeka »

Wow, I like this book so much it has taught me a big lesson on how to take care of my health to live long. Good job.
Muna Chizzy
Currently Reading: Gardening With Guns
Bookshelf Size: 38
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-muna-chizzy.html
Latest Review: Timewise by Robert Leet

Post by Muna Chizzy »

Surviving the Business of Healthcare is an informative book that will be helpful to all. I love how the author is passionate about healthcare. Thanks for the great review.
noelhope
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 32
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-noelhope.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies by Matthew Tysz

Post by noelhope »

This book is resourceful and the general audience will appreciate its contents. Being aware of the heathcare system is the first step of being able to navigate it. Great review.
Mercy Udeokeke
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 66
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mercy-udeokeke.html
Latest Review: Mothers Vol. 1 by Ben Burgess Jr.

Post by Mercy Udeokeke »

I love how the book provides useful information on how one can be guided in today's healthcare system. The author also made provided detailed information as a patient and a healthcare professional. Thanks for the captivating review.
Chiamaka Ogadimma
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chiamaka-ogadimma.html
Latest Review: JTs World by E. Alan Fleischauer

Post by Chiamaka Ogadimma »

This book is a must read for everyone. It's very informative judging by your review. We all need to be mindful of our health. Great review
Do more, talk less. Never get mad at another man's success.
Okoye Chinonso+
Book of the Month Participant
Favorite Author: Spare Time Novels
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 90
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chinonso-okoye.html
Latest Review: Yonder's Quest by Kyle Robertson
fav_author_id: 156444

Post by Okoye Chinonso+ »

This was a really insightful, engaging and informative book. Although I found numerous errors when read it myself, they didn't hinder the information passed in the book.
I believe that great success is possible in any field - From music to mathematics to macro trading.
Not available anymore
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 50
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-covenant-morolayo-olusegun.html
Latest Review: Stones by James C. Hendee

Post by Not available anymore »

I like how the book includes patient to doctor interactions and I like how the writer used her experience and included her personal life in the book and I like how she allowed her father's work have an impact on her pisitively
Okonobe Chioma Chukwuma
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 30
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-okonobe-chioma-chukwuma.html
Latest Review: Devil Among Us by Jack Winnick

Post by Okonobe Chioma Chukwuma »

This book is very informative, as it teaches you things you need to know about your health .it's a must read for everyone.nice review.
Chinex Otuokere
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chinex-otuokere.html
Latest Review: Timewise by Robert Leet

Post by Chinex Otuokere »

I would love to read the book someday.
Adeolaoskydeelight
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-adeolaoskydeelight.html
Latest Review: Terms of Service by Craig W. Stanfill

Post by Adeolaoskydeelight »

The book is insightful and informative, taking care of ones health is paramount "health is wealth "to existence. Great review!
Regard003
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 44
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-regard003.html
Latest Review: The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci by Belle Ami

Post by Regard003 »

This is a very educative and information concerning healthcare and how it is operated as a business. This is something many people don't consider. Nice book.
Ruth Omonegho
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ruth-omonegho.html
Latest Review: Cat Detectives in the Korean Peninsula by R.F. Kristi

Post by Ruth Omonegho »

This book contains so much priceless information. I must commend the author for her selfless service in medicine all these years. I commend her even more for putting all her experience into writing for the benefit of the rest of us.
Francis Omotayo Aderogbin
Currently Reading: The Great Migration
Bookshelf Size: 66
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-francis-omotayo-aderogbin.html
Latest Review: Escape from Tuoyawon by R. Murrey Haist

Post by Francis Omotayo Aderogbin »

I like that this book talks about how to access affordable healthcare services even if one is not that wealthy.
You are yet to be the best version of yourself. Keep refining.
Stevenmusk
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 60
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-stevenmusk.html
Latest Review: Under the Blue Moon by Joan Schweighardt

Post by Stevenmusk »

This book is educative and helps to take it advantage of the health care advancements. This book is a must read in my opinion.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”