Review of A Dream For Peace

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Chris Walter Mason
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 36
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chris-walter-mason.html
Latest Review: Wild World by Peter S. Rush

Review of A Dream For Peace

Post by Chris Walter Mason »

[Following is a volunteer review of "A Dream For Peace" by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Dr. Ghoulem Berrah's memoir, A Dream For Peace, is an engrossing account of the author's life experiences. He quickly develops into a political activist despite being the only son of his parents. His goal is to end colonial French control in Algeria. He intends to free additional African nations from the colonial control of some other foreign countries after that. He got involved in the dialogue to bring Israel and Palestine to peace because of his selfless passion. He became a doctor after completing medical school in the United States of America. He was the first scientist to develop a theory for "Reverse Transcriptase Enzymes" as a result of his abilities and powers. He married a Christian even though he was a Muslim. Did he succeed in freeing his nation from colonization? Obtain a copy to learn more.

I was riveted as I read of the author's altruistic assistance to his patients. In the book, he takes on the roles of a scientist, diplomat, revolutionary ambassador, freedom fighter, and peacemaker. He is a doctor with strong moral principles who has big hopes for the future. His life's journey and his experiences serve as an inspiration for nations battling for freedom. The level of sacrifice made by the author for the liberation of his people and other African nations moved me to tears. I admire the author for being selfless in the pursuit of his goals. He serves as an example for others who desire to engage in this kind of conflict on behalf of their nations. His way of life should be imitated. He exudes a lot of energy, bravery, and intensity in his vision.

The author's homage to his wife, in which he expresses his love for her, is my favorite portion. My preference for this passage was sparked by the author's refusal to let his life's purpose or his love for his wife diminish or be eliminated. All visionaries can learn a lot from it. This book taught me a lot. One of them is how to treat people kindly, regardless of our goals and aspirations for the future. I gained an understanding of African political dynamics. The author's choice of straightforward language makes it simpler for any reader to understand the book, which I find to be wonderful.

Nothing in this book is unappealing. Anyone looking to utilize it as a road map will find it easier because the author was clear and all the material about his goal was comprehensive. With the knowledge in this book, higher education facilities can utilize it as a teaching resource to instruct the next generation on how to pursue their dreams and make them come true. I relished the book from beginning to end. As I read about the various strategies the author used to realize his ambition, I found it challenging to put the book down. I must praise the author for his inventiveness and the editor for identifying just two errors in the book. In my opinion, the book is professionally edited.

I rate this insightful book four out of four stars because it has taught me a lot about how to create and achieve my goals. Anyone interested in politics, African history, or colonialism should read this book.

A Dream For Peace
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Adeolaoskydeelight
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-adeolaoskydeelight.html
Latest Review: Terms of Service by Craig W. Stanfill

Post by Adeolaoskydeelight »

This is a great memoir of a peacemaker, he was able to be a solution provider in order to achieve his goal. I love memoir as it's filled with many live experiences that one can relate with and learn from. Thanks for this wonderful review
Nwaka Chukwuemeka
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 36
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nwaka-chukwuemeka.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Post by Nwaka Chukwuemeka »

What a powerful book. I love reading about this author because writes with wisdom. This book has taught me so many lessons on her to maintain permanent peace. Great review.
Mercy Udeokeke
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 66
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mercy-udeokeke.html
Latest Review: Mothers Vol. 1 by Ben Burgess Jr.

Post by Mercy Udeokeke »

I have read reviews on this book and am impressed by the author’s good deeds in fighting for freedom and bringing peace to some countries. Thanks for the insightful review.
Crabby69
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-crabby69.html
Latest Review: Cat Detectives in the Korean Peninsula by R.F. Kristi

Post by Crabby69 »

This book shows that Dr. Berrah is a gem and gift to Africa, considering his impacts on politics and academic fields. I wished we could have more people like him.
Dauria04
Book of the Month Participant
Favorite Book: Daisy Jones and the Six
Currently Reading: The Mark of Athena
Bookshelf Size: 194
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dauria04.html
Latest Review: Musings of an Autistic Mind by Darryl Jefferson
Reading Device: B00I15SB16

Post by Dauria04 »

I love that he expresses his love for his wife. Thank you for your review.
"I had no interest in being somebody else's muse.
I am not a muse.
I am the somebody."

-Daisy Jones & The Six, Taylor Jenkins Reid.
Christabel Benson
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 20
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-christabel-benson.html
Latest Review: Reconfigurement by E. Alan Fleischauer

Post by Christabel Benson »

This is a wonderful book and your review is great.
Chiamaka Ogadimma
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chiamaka-ogadimma.html
Latest Review: JTs World by E. Alan Fleischauer

Post by Chiamaka Ogadimma »

We need more men like him to make this world a better place. Your review is informative. Great review. Well done .
Do more, talk less. Never get mad at another man's success.
Oyedeji Funmilayo
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 105
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-oyedeji-funmilayo.html
Latest Review: Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Post by Oyedeji Funmilayo »

Dream for peace is a book that address Africa's issue. Dr. Ghoulem is a blessing to Africa and If the advice in this book is followed, Africa will be great.
Hannah Mae Fabro
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 54
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hannah-mae-fabro.html
Latest Review: Niching Up by Chris Dreyer

Post by Hannah Mae Fabro »

I gave this book a sample as well and I agree with the rating you gave to this book. It surely deserves a complete rating. Thank you for a wonderful review.
JOSEPH KOMA
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by JOSEPH KOMA »

Wow, this review sounds captivating and appealing. I love how the author delve into so many topics. I will love to read the book. Great review.
Chinex Otuokere
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chinex-otuokere.html
Latest Review: Timewise by Robert Leet

Post by Chinex Otuokere »

Dream for peace according to the title must have a lot to talk about the peace of mind. I love this book. I will try to read it. Good job. thanks
Francis Omotayo Aderogbin
Currently Reading: The Great Migration
Bookshelf Size: 66
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-francis-omotayo-aderogbin.html
Latest Review: Escape from Tuoyawon by R. Murrey Haist

Post by Francis Omotayo Aderogbin »

This is a great book by the author, Dr Ghoulem. He lived an exemplary life with his love life, an highlight for me. Great review.
You are yet to be the best version of yourself. Keep refining.
Danielzwilly
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Danielzwilly »

I am impressed by this review, I haven't read the book yet but certainly will. It's a long read that why I ignored it
Precious Oba
Currently Reading: Bluewater walkabout into Africa
Bookshelf Size: 35
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-precious-oba.html
Latest Review: Surviving the Business of Healthcare by Barbara Galutia Regis PA-C

Post by Precious Oba »

This is one of the most politically accurate accounts of an African leader that I've read. There was so much discipline in Dr Berrah's life that one would only wish that all African leaders possessed the same discipline and selflessness.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”