Review of The Date Farm

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
third agbata
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 57
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-third-agbata.html
Latest Review: The Ant Called Tiny by Miles Phillip Lewis

Review of The Date Farm

Post by third agbata »

[Following is a volunteer review of "The Date Farm" by Jack Winnick.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Have you ever witnessed a terrorist attack? Or were you a survivor? This book, The Date Farm by Jack Winnick, is an action-packed fiction book that talks about a double terrorist attack on the same territory. This book is a thriller that should never be ignored.

It all started on a summer weekend. Everyone was running their businesses just fine until ten men entered a mall in Beverly Hills. They carried a bag containing the unknown. No one could identify who these strange men were. Sadly, a gas grenade was launched at the mall, and bullets rained down all over the area. Words cannot describe the kind of damage that was done. Forty-eight people were confirmed dead at the spot, with more than a hundred people injured. Who do you think these monsters were? What do you think are their real missions? Were they caught? All these questions were answered in this book. Read to learn more.

This book is one of my favorites in the Lara and Uri series. The way the author structures the plot is what amazes me the most. I was already caught up in the middle of my curiosity when the author released another bombshell in this book. The humor that this book started with made me more betrothed to it. But after I read about the heists at the Federal Reserve and the Chase Manhattan Bank, I was stunned by the author’s creativity. This book was given a title that suits it most, and I commend the author for it. The book's cover was captivating, and the storyline was well organized and harnessed.

There were no parts of this publication that I disliked. Every character was well developed in this book. I was inspired by Lara and Uri's bravery and sacrifice. They are the heroes the world needs today. I did not find any typographic or grammatical errors in this book, but I did find a few over spaced words. For this reason, I must say that this book was professionally edited. I would love it if the author made the movie form of this Lara and Uri series. It will be the best in that form.

I rate this book, The Date Farm by Jack Winnick, 4 out of 4 stars. I did not see any reason to deduct any stars from this book. I recommend this book to adults that love thrillers and books full of action. This will be a great read for you.

The Date Farm
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Success Azuka
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 35
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-success-azuka.html
Latest Review: McDowell by William H. Coles

Post by Success Azuka »

Very interesting. I can also see that this book deserves an higher rating than four. Thanks for an intriguing review. Looking forward to reading this book. This author is a great writer with lots of ideas.
Ben Filla
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ben-filla.html
Latest Review: WatchDogs Abnormal Beginnings by Mike L Junior

Post by Ben Filla »

I think every Jack Winnick's books talk about terrorism. Terrorism is a plague that ravages our society today. We all need to come together to fight it.
Moo Reny
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 36
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-moo-reny.html
Latest Review: American Dream? by Jeoung Lee

Post by Moo Reny »

I like your review, short and nice
And I like that this book was given a title that suits it most, and I also commend the author for it. The book's cover is truly captivating, and the storyline was well organized and harnessed. Thanks for your nice review

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”