Review of Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
David Chijindu
In It Together VIP
Favorite Book: Play Golf Better Faster Handbook
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 37
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-david-chijindu.html
Latest Review: Finding Our True Identity by Honey Dee

Review of Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress

Post by David Chijindu »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress" by Gustavo Kinrys, MD.]
Book Cover
3 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

We must be informed. We must know the difference between a true and false message. There are a lot of herbs we can use to treat ourselves. They are not common herbs, so many people are unfamiliar with them. Exercise is good for our health. During the process of exercise, many unwanted substances are discharged from our bodies. This book shows readers a lot of natural ways to improve our health.

Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress by Gustavo Kinrys is a book about different natural remedies to improve our health. Many people in society do stressful jobs. The book taught me some symptoms of anxiety. One of the symptoms of anxiety is chest pain. A person suffering from anxiety feels pain in the chest. The book provides readers with many herbs that can be used to relieve anxiety. The book was informative.

I like some aspects of the book. The author used the book to teach readers about depression. Many people are going through a lot of challenges. We must help people around us who are facing different challenges. There are signs we can use to identify a person suffering from anxiety. Shortness of breath and dry mouth are the symptoms of anxiety. People with anxiety need proper medical attention. I love how the author gave the solutions to these problems. The book was helpful to me.

I did not like some aspects of the book. There are a lot of difficult words in the book. For instance, on page 258, the author added a word (alрrаzоlаm). It made the book difficult to understand. The author added another word on page 273 (аntihiѕtаminе). The meaning of those words must be added to the piece. The book has a lot of unnecessary discussions. Some topics discussed in the book were not related to the title of the book. The author added those unnecessary discussions to make the book longer. I found a few errors in the book. I want the author to correct all mistakes I found in the piece.

The book taught me about depression. We must help people around us suffering from depression. I found a few errors in the book, so it is professionally well-edited. Due to my criticisms, I would rate it 3 out of 4 stars and recommend the book to anyone who wants to read a book about ways to relieve depression and anxiety.

Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Azubike Richard
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 49
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-azubike-richard.html
Latest Review: Love and Resistance by Marie J. Mond

Post by Azubike Richard »

This is an interesting review. I have read the book and I learned some lessons from it. I would like to read more books like this. It teaches readers a lot about health. Nice
Stevenmusk
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 60
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-stevenmusk.html
Latest Review: Under the Blue Moon by Joan Schweighardt

Post by Stevenmusk »

This book tell us natural ways to overcome anxiety and stress and all the different things that comes with it
Azubike Richard
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 49
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-azubike-richard.html
Latest Review: Love and Resistance by Marie J. Mond

Post by Azubike Richard »

There are different ways to alleviate stress. Either by drug or exercise. We must know the best that fit our body system. I love how the book helped readers with a lot of information to alleviate stress.
Not available anymore
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 50
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-covenant-morolayo-olusegun.html
Latest Review: Stones by James C. Hendee

Post by Not available anymore »

Exercise is really good, I've read the book and I agree with your take, health is wealth and information is key and this book contains a lot of information on health and natural way to avoid anxiety and stress, great review
Kenneth Onyenwe
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 133
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kenneth-onyenwe.html
Latest Review: Opaque by Calix Leigh-Reign

Post by Kenneth Onyenwe »

Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress by Gustavo Kinrys details natural and nutrition-based practical procedures to take care of stress and anxiety. I enjoyed the read.
Tosin Le
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 56
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tosin-le.html
Latest Review: The BLACK BOTTOM by Theo Czuk

Post by Tosin Le »

90 percent of people experience stress but the need to adequately manage it to avoid breaking down should be learned. Thanks for an insightful review. Well done.
Mercy Udeokeke
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 66
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mercy-udeokeke.html
Latest Review: Mothers Vol. 1 by Ben Burgess Jr.

Post by Mercy Udeokeke »

This is a motivating self help book that will evoke readers to take better care of their health and the appropriate way in dealing with stress and anxiety. Great job.
Chukwuebuka Ifedigbo
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 32
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chukwuebuka-ifedigbo.html
Latest Review: Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute by Jeff Meyer

Post by Chukwuebuka Ifedigbo »

Many people in the society are suffering from stress. We must know how to alleviate stress so we can achieve great things in life. Weldon
Waliyat_24
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 55
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-waliyat-24.html
Latest Review: Bi-Polaroid by David Samuelson

Post by Waliyat_24 »

This book is very necessary these days, seeing as everyone is going through one stress or the other. It’s such an informative book.
Jay David Randall
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 42
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jay-david-randall.html
Latest Review: Scrooge's Folly - Saving Jacob Marley by David Jay Weinberg

Post by Jay David Randall »

This book is an informative novel that helps bring awareness to the medication and remedy for anxiety and stress. It provides many remedies including CBT which is my favorite.

Good review.
Amanda Warner
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 27
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amanda-warner.html
Latest Review: The Magic of Gluten-Free Cooking by Julia Matto

Post by Amanda Warner »

We can live everyday life less stressful in various ways. We should also be mindful of what we consume too. Nice review
Oyedeji Funmilayo
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 105
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-oyedeji-funmilayo.html
Latest Review: Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Post by Oyedeji Funmilayo »

I believe this book is helpful and timely. Stress is killing people everyday, so I believe that cam address this issue naturally is a good one.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”