Review of Reconfigurement

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Oyedeji Okikioluwa
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 964
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-orizon.html
Latest Review: Proverbs 4:7 by Gaidi

Review of Reconfigurement

Post by Oyedeji Okikioluwa »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Reconfigurement" by E. Alan Fleischauer.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Do you have problems making financial plans for the future? Are you oblivious to the numerous benefits of making financial plans ahead of the future? Do you have expectations and concerns for retirement? Then Reconfigurement by E. Alan Fleischauer is meant for you. This book explicitly explains various policies concerning financial and future planning.

The thirteen interesting chapters expose various policies on financial planning, techniques that make financial planning ahead of the future more manageable, the importance of planning, the benefits of making investments, getting a financial policy plan, and making retirement plans. Which financial planning policy best suits you or your career as an income earner? Is it income protection, life insurance, or any other policy explained in the book? Do you know how beneficial it is to get an individual disability insurance policy? Or do you think a disability insurance policy is meant for the disabled? How do you pay for your health care and other unavoidable expenses when you no longer have a paycheck? Read up to find out in this value-loaded book.

The book explains in a very understandable way with relatable examples why budgeting is essential, as well as the importance of working in retirement. It further outlines four kinds of annuities from which income can be earned. There's even a chapter set aside for career aptitude assessment, which helps readers to have a good idea about their personality strengths, careers suitable for them, and the careers they should avoid. The book also sheds light on how readers can have a stable source of income even after retirement, how to go about retirement planning, software, and policies that aid the planning and yield financial stability and freedom.

I love the language structure of the book. The jokes inserted into every chapter of the book made it less boring to read. The writer's sense of humor makes it easy, fun, and enjoyable to read despite the genre of the book. The writer's choice of words added to the beauty of the book. Therefore, I rate Reconfigurement 4 out of 4 stars.

There's nothing I dislike about the book, as the writer's vast knowledge of financial subject matter and how he was able to break it down to the simplest form made it so easy to read and understand. Also, the book is professionally edited, insightful, and mind-blowing.

In conclusion, many people will spend more time in retirement depending on how long they live, which means they will have to spend a lot on medical bills and food, among other things. But the question is, are they prepared for the journey? I recommend this book to every income earner that desires financial stability and freedom even after retirement.

Reconfigurement
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Latest Review: Proverbs 4:7 by Gaidi
Jouty
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 7
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jouty.html
Latest Review: Pulse: Book One by B.A. Bellec

Post by Jouty »

Thank you for this honest review. I just started reading this book and I must commend the writers sense of humor too.
Emmanuel Cohen
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 13
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-emmanuel-cohen.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Post by Emmanuel Cohen »

This is a must read for every adults, the fact that made he message practical by providing assessment formula aid reader understand the message better is amazing and be commendable. Quite a comprehensible review.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”