Review of Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
E Daves
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 104
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-e-daves.html
Latest Review: Zero the Hero! by Paul Gurgol

Review of Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute

Post by E Daves »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute" by Jeff Meyer.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

This book, Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute by Jeff Meyer, will help you realize what you are capable of. Because of the writing style of Jeff Meyer, this book was incredibly relatable. He talked about his experiences, which helped me easily relate to the book. In addition, Jeff Meyer advised readers on how to handle various emotional issues and heal effectively.

This self-help book demonstrates to readers how to decide on their life's purpose and objectives and take the necessary actions to make those dreams come true. The author talked about the value of listening and how it might guide us toward realizing our dreams. There are two parts to the whole book. The first section contains 30 lessons and discusses how to identify one's dreams. There are 30 lessons in Part 2, which is about achieving goals.

There are some positive aspects to this book that drew me in. The first is that Jeff Meyer is a fantastic writer. I admire how the author emphasized biblical verses in order to make his point. Second, I found it simple to read because the author utilized straightforward language. Third, the author really gave me the courage to follow my aspirations and think big without being afraid. This book greatly increased my understanding of how to put my dreams into action.

The part of this book that spoke to me directly was the part about procrastination. Procrastination has really dealt with me. Reading this book got me reflecting on some things, and I have started taking steps to do things differently. People who have put off pursuing their aspirations due to a fear of failing can use this book as a guide. The author noted that most people put their aspirations on hold due to a fear of failing.

I disliked just one thing about Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute by Jeff Meyer. The way the lessons were arranged wasn't quite in order. The lessons should have been organized chronologically so that some lessons would have led to others. That way, some of the lessons wouldn't have sounded repetitive. However, this negative aspect is minor, so it is not enough for me to remove one star from the rating. Therefore, I am rating this book 4 out of 4 stars. One of the reasons why I enjoyed this book so much is that it was exceptionally well-edited. Until I finished the book, I did not come across any errors. This is the kind of book I will recommend to Christians. Those who want to make a positive change in their lives should also read this book.

Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on iTunes
nmeso-machi
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 12
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nmeso-machi.html
Latest Review: Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Post by nmeso-machi »

I haven't read this book yet but I love self help books so much and I hope to read this book next after cat detectives. Thank you for your honest review.
Gavice Victoria
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 89
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gavice-v.html
Latest Review: Where Liberty Lies by Nathaniel M Wrey

Post by Gavice Victoria »

I can attest to what procrastination has done to a lot of dreams. Procrastination gives you hope of doing things in a future that never comes. This book is very useful. Thank you for this detailed review!
Amandaruth Ama
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 53
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-iam-ama.html
Latest Review: The Curse of Northam Bay by Keith F Girard

Post by Amandaruth Ama »

It's good to know that this book is simple to read. I commend the author for writing this book in a simple and easy to read language. I also admire the use of bible verses in the book.
Victoria Ukamaka
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 79
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-victoria-ukamaka.html
Latest Review: The Maestro Monologue by Rob White

Post by Victoria Ukamaka »

What I most loved about this book is the author's use of biblical knowledge to pass the message. It was refreshing to know that God was at the center of everything. I love how you have summarized this book. Good job!
Amy Toria
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 40
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amy-tor.html
Latest Review: Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures by Catherine A. Pepe

Post by Amy Toria »

This is a well-written review! I really enjoyed reading your summary of Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute and the points you made were excellent. Keep up the good work!
Gavice Victoria
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 89
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gavice-v.html
Latest Review: Where Liberty Lies by Nathaniel M Wrey

Post by Gavice Victoria »

This book, Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute by Jeff Meyer, is truly inspiring! I was so moved by how Jeff Meyer wrote about his experiences and how he advised readers on how to handle emotional issues and heal effectively. His use of biblical verses to emphasize his points was really powerful, and his straightforward language made it easy to read. I was also encouraged by the way he encouraged readers to follow their aspirations and think big without being afraid. This book has really opened my eyes to the possibilities and has given me the courage to start taking steps towards realizing my dreams. I'm truly grateful for this book, and I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for inspiration and guidance.
Amandaruth Ama
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 53
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-iam-ama.html
Latest Review: The Curse of Northam Bay by Keith F Girard

Post by Amandaruth Ama »

This book is truly inspiring according to this review! Jeff Meyer's writing style is incredibly relatable and his advice on how to handle various emotional issues and heal effectively is invaluable. I especially appreciated the way he emphasized biblical verses to make his point and used straightforward language to make it easy to read.
Newestobc
Currently Reading: The Unbound Soul
Bookshelf Size: 20
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-newestobc.html
Latest Review: The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci by Belle Ami

Post by Newestobc »

I enjoy it as a self help book.Great review we have here. I always like your reviews and this is not an exception. I appreciate your writing and I'm looking forwards to more reviews from you. Good job.
Shazyclaire Mark
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 36
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-shazyclaire-mark.html
Latest Review: The Biblical Clock by Daniel Friedmann and Dania Sheldon

Post by Shazyclaire Mark »

This book sounds amazing! It's great that it was so relatable and that Jeff Meyer emphasized biblical verses to make his point. It's so inspiring to hear how this book gave you the courage to pursue your dreams without being afraid. I also appreciate that the author talked about procrastination and how to handle it. It's a shame that the lessons weren't arranged in order, but I'm sure that didn't take away from the overall message. I'm really glad that you enjoyed this book and that it was so well edited. I'm definitely going to check it out for myself!
Einsthawkton Edeh
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 48
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-einsthawkton-edeh.html
Latest Review: Best Evidence by Mark S. Osaki

Post by Einsthawkton Edeh »

This book, Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute by Jeff Meyer, is a great resource for anyone looking to take control of their life and make their dreams a reality. Jeff Meyer's writing style is incredibly relatable, allowing readers to easily connect with his experiences. Meyer provides valuable advice on how to identify and pursue your life's purpose and objectives, as well as how to handle emotional issues and heal effectively.
Chris Azuka
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nakazuka.html
Latest Review: Of Zots and Xoodles by Zarqnon the Embarrassed

Post by Chris Azuka »

Fear Not, Dream Big & Execute is an inspirational and motivational book that encourages readers to dream big and eliminate fears. The author did a good job in the book. Thanks for your review
Newestobc
Currently Reading: The Unbound Soul
Bookshelf Size: 20
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-newestobc.html
Latest Review: The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci by Belle Ami

Post by Newestobc »

I like the book and I like your review as well. I enjoy it as a self help book and will like to read to get more insight.
Prince Oyedeji Oyeleke Jayeola
Currently Reading: Fireproof Happiness
Bookshelf Size: 87
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-prince-oyedeji-oyeleke-jayeola.html
Latest Review: The Targeted Fictional Trilogy by DJ Chris

Post by Prince Oyedeji Oyeleke Jayeola »

I a currently reading this book and I hope that when I am through reading I will be fully equipped with all I need to dream big and execute it.
Ein Stein
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ein-stein.html
Latest Review: Tour of Duty by William H. Coles

Post by Ein Stein »

This book is an inspiring and helpful resource for anyone looking to make their dreams a reality. Jeff Meyer's Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute is a comprehensive guide to self-improvement and achieving one's goals. I appreciate the author's incorporation of faith and Bible verses to further explain and exemplify some of the concepts. Great review!

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”