Review of Man Mission

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Adeolaoskydeelight
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-adeolaoskydeelight.html
Latest Review: Terms of Service by Craig W. Stanfill

Review of Man Mission

Post by Adeolaoskydeelight »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Man Mission" by Eytan Uliel.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

Four friends with a passion for traveling and exploring the world while still in school are the subjects of the novel Man Mission by Eytan Uliel. They were all preoccupied with life's problems after graduation. In grammar school, the main character had two pals (Daniel and Alec), and while searching for a companion to accompany him to the campus food fair, he met Sam, his third friend. After some time, they realized they had drifted apart and had lost their adventure's purpose. They made a plan after being so discouraged by their failure to achieve their objectives. In the book, it is described how they traveled to 15 different nations and engaged in thrilling activities including biking, kayaking, hiking, and other sports. Were they able to successfully navigate the obstacles life had set in their path as the adventures continued? Get a copy of the book to learn more.

Three hundred seventy-eight pages were used to write the book, which had fifteen chapters. For fifteen years, each chapter detailed the events of each year. It is a first-person narrative, which makes the story more descriptive and easy for readers to relate to. I adore how the author included a map at the start of each chapter to describe each experience and inform the audience about each setting. Every one of the featured flashbacks showed their family life, which gave the reader a different perspective on the story and built tension.

The novel taught me a lot of things, from the value of friendship—especially those friends who make sacrifices when necessary—to the significance of endurance and tenacity in attaining goals. I enjoy how this book emphasizes humor and teamwork. I like how the men ask for their wives' consent because it makes the women feel like they belong. When I read about the difficulties and suffering these men encountered during the expedition, I became upset. It is, in fact, a record of a man's opinions on topics such as marriage, fatherhood, career, and other aspects of life.

The book was exceptional edited because the author did a thorough job on it. There was nothing to dislike about it. I would give the book four out of four stars since the plot is interesting and enlightening; I learned a lot about men's feelings and locations I might want to visit for adventure and tourism.

I recommend this book to married people, young readers looking for a sense of success, and adventure enthusiasts.

Man Mission
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on iTunes
Oyedeji Funmilayo
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 105
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-oyedeji-funmilayo.html
Latest Review: Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Post by Oyedeji Funmilayo »

I have read this book and I must confess that it is one of the books I hold dear to my heart. The lessons in it are priceless. You did justice to the book with your review. Welldone!!!
Amy Luman
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading: Time Before Time
Bookshelf Size: 1015
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amy-luman.html
Latest Review: All the Targets by Noah Bond
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Amy Luman »

Is this fiction or nonfiction? My college friends and I have drifted apart. Now that all of our children are on their own I wonder if we could attempt something such as this.
Stevenmusk
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 60
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-stevenmusk.html
Latest Review: Under the Blue Moon by Joan Schweighardt

Post by Stevenmusk »

I find this books plot alluring and creative. I look forward to reading it and the imagination and emotions that this book would unlock in me from its unique perspective.
Proof Readar
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 47
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-proof-readar.html
Latest Review: Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures by Catherine A. Pepe

Post by Proof Readar »

I have read this book and I believed that there should no impossibility in realizing what you felt you miss at your younger age. This reality obeys the illustration in the hierarchy of needs by Abraham Maslow which depicts that no matter how far you ve gone in age, you will always feel the necessity to go through the life phase in the past where you failed to meet up with a certain want.
Blessing Chi Peculiar
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 55
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-blessing-chi-peculiar.html
Latest Review: Maria Tunicka Conductor by James Aiello

Post by Blessing Chi Peculiar »

The lifestyle of these four men in this book taught me a very big lesson. I love men that respect their wives and also work in Unity. I enjoyed the book and your review. Good job.
Temi Book
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 75
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-temi-book.html
Latest Review: Black Wing Sky by Kaylin McFarren

Post by Temi Book »

This is one great adventure story. One can’t get bored while reading this. It’s so alluring and amusing. I really recommend this to anybody. Nice review!
Chinasa Deborah
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chinasa-deborah.html
Latest Review: Zona: The Forbidden Land by Fred G. Baker

Post by Chinasa Deborah »

I learned a lot from the book, including the importance of friendship. I have read this book, and I have to admit that it is one of my favorites. Nice review.
Mercy Udeokeke
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 66
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mercy-udeokeke.html
Latest Review: Mothers Vol. 1 by Ben Burgess Jr.

Post by Mercy Udeokeke »

A story about friendship always captivate me. The life journey of these men depicts the society we live in today and how the view men. Great review!
Moyin Loveth
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-moyin-loveth.html

Post by Moyin Loveth »

What made this book stand out for me was that it had relatable male protagonists. I especially loved to read about the friendship of the four men. This is a book I’d definitely love to read again. Great job on the review.
Jay David Randall
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 42
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jay-david-randall.html
Latest Review: Scrooge's Folly - Saving Jacob Marley by David Jay Weinberg

Post by Jay David Randall »

I did enjoy reading this book. My favorite expedition is Zealand, seeing Ethan and Sam scared to death made me laugh so much.
"Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you."Walt Whitman :tiphat:
Grace Lee Rose
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 54
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-grace-lee-rose.html
Latest Review: Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures by Catherine A. Pepe

Post by Grace Lee Rose »

The journey of these four men to self-discovery and to find their purpose is inspiring. I love the vivid descriptions of their lows, and wins showcased. The descriptions of the beautiful places they visited are breathtaking.
New Nikky
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-new-nikky.html

Post by New Nikky »

This is a very amazing review. I’ve always liked and looked forward to your reviews and this is not an exception. I enjoyed how you write I sequential order and how understanding the review is. I’m definitely reading this book soon. Congrats on your published review.
David Chijindu
In It Together VIP
Favorite Book: Play Golf Better Faster Handbook
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 37
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-david-chijindu.html
Latest Review: Finding Our True Identity by Honey Dee

Post by David Chijindu »

After reading this book, I came to the conclusion that it shouldn't be impossible to realize what you felt you missed out on when you were younger. This reality follows Abraham Maslow's hierarchy of needs illustration, which shows that no matter how old you are, you will always feel the need to revisit a time in your life when you were unable to fulfill a certain want.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”