Review of Reconfigurement

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Amandaruth Ama
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 53
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-iam-ama.html
Latest Review: The Curse of Northam Bay by Keith F Girard

Review of Reconfigurement

Post by Amandaruth Ama »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Reconfigurement" by E. Alan Fleischauer.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

The importance of planning is emphasized in this intriguing book by E. Alan Fleischauer. Planning is a crucial stage that everyone should embrace. The author is a financial advisor with a wealth of knowledge in the field. Important issues, including selecting a career, health insurance, long-term care, employee benefits, retirement plans, and social security, are covered by him in this book.

Reconfigurement: Reconfiguring Your Life at Any Stage and Planning Ahead by E. Alan Fleischauer not only aids in self-evaluation but also in self-discovery. The examinations offered in the book, such as the career aptitude evaluations, can aid readers in finding a vocation they enjoy and can support themselves with. Now that people are living longer on average, Alan assists the readers in creating practical retirement planning methods. With years of expertise in the financial counseling industry, the author offers the reader clear instructions and ingenious financial ideas for creating retirement plans. The author continues by giving readers important information on long-term investments like government bonds and mutual funds.

There are some positive aspects of this book that made me love it. I appreciate the author's sense of humor in his writing. I couldn't help but notice how informal his writing was. It helped me remain calm throughout my reading of this book. I was somehow connected to this book and the author. His writing has a friendly, conversational tone. His word choice is straightforward and simple to read. I had anticipated this book to be filled with jargon and difficult-to-understand phrases, given what it is about. However, the author used straightforward language and an oratory style to convey his ideas, making the book suitable for a wider age group. The suggested and given personality tests by the author were another aspect of this book that I enjoyed.

The only thing I did not particularly like about the book is that it focuses mainly on American citizens. This has somehow limited the audience for the book. Retirement is something that is not location-specific. That notwithstanding, anyone in any country around the world can benefit from the knowledge he shared as long as they find policies that are applied in their own countries.

I found no errors while reading the book, which is a testament that it was exceptionally well-edited. Again, reading this book was a lot of fun for me. Despite the fact that it talked about not-so-easy topics like retirement, insurance, money, etc., it was simple to read. For the above reasons, I am rating Reconfigurement: Reconfiguring Your Life at Any Stage and Planning Ahead by E. Alan Fleischauer 4 out of 4 stars. The negative aspect is minor and not enough for me to remove a star.

I would recommend this book to anyone starting a new career or wanting to change careers since it will help them make financially intelligent decisions. Even young people should read this book because it will encourage self-reflection while they make plans. Anyone who needs to learn everything there is to know about retirement and how to prepare for it should read this book.

Reconfigurement
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Amy Toria
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 40
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amy-tor.html
Latest Review: Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures by Catherine A. Pepe

Post by Amy Toria »

It's good to know that the author of this book added some humour to it. I guess it will help diffuse the the level of seriousness of the book. Over serious books are usually boring.
Victoria Ukamaka
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 79
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-victoria-ukamaka.html
Latest Review: The Maestro Monologue by Rob White

Post by Victoria Ukamaka »

This review of Reconfigurement: Reconfiguring Your Life at Any Stage and Planning Ahead by E. Alan Fleischaue is well-written, engaging, and provided a great summary of the book. I enjoyed reading about your thoughts on the book. Good job!
Gavice Victoria
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 89
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gavice-v.html
Latest Review: Where Liberty Lies by Nathaniel M Wrey

Post by Gavice Victoria »

I would like to say that, this book is a must-read for everyone, especially those who are looking for guidance in planning their future. This book is a great source of information and provides readers with the right mindset and direction to take in order to have a successful retirement. The author's writing style is very engaging and humorous, making it an enjoyable read. I highly recommend this book to anyone who wants to plan ahead and have a secure future. I learned a lot from this book when I read it.
Grace Lee Rose
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 54
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-grace-lee-rose.html
Latest Review: Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures by Catherine A. Pepe

Post by Grace Lee Rose »

Alan E Fleischauer is good author. His books are always excellent. I love the themes this book discussed. Financial knowledge is very vital to avoid falling into avoidable debts. Also this book talks about retirement and how to be prepared for it. I appreciate it.
Chris Azuka
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nakazuka.html
Latest Review: Of Zots and Xoodles by Zarqnon the Embarrassed

Post by Chris Azuka »

Reconfigurement contains some measures to consider when planning for retirement. The author tells readers why retirement is important and gives them wise actions to take in preparation for it. Nice review.
Tony T
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 29
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tony-t.html
Latest Review: Zona: The Forbidden Land by Fred G. Baker

Post by Tony T »

I'm definitely adding this book to my must-read list! It sounds like the perfect guide to help me plan out my retirement while still pursuing my passions. I love the author's humorous writing style and how he used simple words to make the book easy to read. I'm so glad I came across this review.
Samuel Songs
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 43
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-samuel-songs.html
Latest Review: Caldera by Edy Kubiak

Post by Samuel Songs »

I totally agree with the reviewer that this book is well-written and easy to read. The author's sense of humor and lightness of writing style is very inviting. I also like the personality tests that the author provided and recommended.
Arrow Shot
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 38
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-arrow-shot.html
Latest Review: A Bridge to Home by L J Hippler

Post by Arrow Shot »

I would highly recommend this book to anyone looking to pursue their passion while also making money. I would like to mention that I wholeheartedly agree with the reviewer's opinion. The author's use of humor and simple words to explain complex concepts makes this book an enjoyable and informative read.
Roderick Voss
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 39
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-roderick-voss.html
Latest Review: Good Sexual Hygiene & Spiritual Attitude by Anthony A. Morris

Post by Roderick Voss »

Retirement planning requires a deep understanding of one's financial situation, including income, expenses, and assets.
Samuel Songs
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 43
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-samuel-songs.html

Post by Samuel Songs »

I am looking forward to reading this book in the future and learning more about how to plan ahead for retirement."
" and humorous, I would like to comment on this book review. I totally agree with the reviewer's opinion that this book is an excellent read and is full of useful information. The author's witty and humorous writing style makes the book even more enjoyable. I also appreciate the fact that the author provided personality tests and used simple words to explain complex concepts. I am definitely looking forward to reading this book in the future!"
Only Joeseph
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 30
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-only-joeseph.html
Latest Review: McDowell by William H. Coles

Post by Only Joeseph »

would like to say that this book is a must-read for anyone who is looking for guidance in planning their future. It is full of valuable information and is written in a way that is easy to understand. The author’s writing style is humorous, and the book is full of anecdotes and examples.
E Daves
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 104
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-e-daves.html
Latest Review: Zero the Hero! by Paul Gurgol

Post by E Daves »

This book is a must read for everyone who wants to make the most out of their lives. It is a great read for those who want to make sure that their retirement years are full of happiness and contentment. The author provides a lot of useful advice and tips that are easy to understand and follow.
Madam Tori
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 29
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-madam-tori.html
Latest Review: The Biblical Clock by Daniel Friedmann and Dania Sheldon

Post by Madam Tori »

I completely agree with the reviewer's assessment of Reconfigurement: Reconfiguring Your Life at Any Stage and Planning Ahead. I highly recommend this book to anyone who is looking for guidance in making crucial choices that lead to a more contented life.
A reader lives a thousand lives before they die. What is more marvelous, more wholesome, more exquisite, than exploring all the worlds and universes that humanity can ever conceive?
Salome Ogani
Official Reviewer Representative
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 86
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-salome-ogani.html
Latest Review: Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress by Gustavo Kinrys, MD

Post by Salome Ogani »

I really appreciate the review for Reconfigurement. The author's writing style is inviting and conversational. I also appreciate the humor he added to the book, which made it a pleasant read.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”