Review of The Biblical Clock

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
3mperor
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 37
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-3mperor.html
Latest Review: Final Notice by Van Fleisher

Review of The Biblical Clock

Post by 3mperor »

[Following is a volunteer review of "The Biblical Clock" by Daniel Friedmann and Dania Sheldon.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

From the very beginning of mankind's existence, there have always been misunderstandings generated by accepting different ideologies of the world in which we live. Religion and science are so common amongst humanity, as are various mysteries of how the world came into existence. If ever you’ve found yourself in such positions of brainstorming these theories, then I present this masterpiece, The Biblical Clock by Daniel Friedmann and Daniel Sheldon, to you.

The Biblical Clock covers various aspects of the world and was written with references from the Bible, history, and great scientists from centuries past. Daniel Sheldon and Daniel Friedmand did exceptionally well in presenting this book to the public, and for a better understanding of the book, it was divided into three parts. The first part had comparisons between the beginning of the scripture and scientific theories. The second part consisted of The End of Days and how it would come to be, with the innovation of the author’s imagination. The third part focused on the universe, how it came to be, and how it would come to an end. Various lights were shed on the different theories with the help of the past legendaries mentioned previously. For example, see Sir Isaac Newton, Kaplan, Rabbi Isaac, and so on.

I sincerely had a great time going through this book, as it was filled with different perspectives on science and religion, interesting facts about our universe, and many other fascinating topics. I also found the theories in the book well elaborated by the author with the help of mathematical calculations to measure the age of the universe, making them more believable for readers.

As a Christian, I didn’t find any aspect of this book provoking enough to dislike it, but considering the unreligious readers that may come across this book, it was empathized mainly on the Jewish belief, and I find that bias to some extent.

I’m left to rate The Biblical Clock with 4 out of 4 stars. The grammatical structure, likewise, and the awesome editing and lack of errors were utterly brilliant. That being checked out gave me no reason to deduct a star.

I recommend this book to the extremely curious people out there who are eager to know and satisfy their mindset on or about certain unanswered questions about our universe as well as various aspects of religion and science. Reading this book helped me to understand many aspects that were a mystery to me.

The Biblical Clock
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon | on iTunes
Azuka Jessica
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 45
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-azuka-jessica.html
Latest Review: Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures by Catherine A. Pepe

Post by Azuka Jessica »

The Biblical aimed at unifying the different times of the universe given by religion, and science using historical events. I had an awesome experience reading this book.
Uche Active
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 78
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-uche-active.html
Latest Review: Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Post by Uche Active »

I definitely find myself in that situation. Where I wonder about the contradictory theory from the Bible and the theories of science. I wonder if there can or will be a balance. I am looking forward to reading this book.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”