Review of Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Nerd_Chris
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nerd-chris.html
Latest Review: Shitolian by O Persaud

Review of Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress

Post by Nerd_Chris »

[Following is a volunteer review of "Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress" by Gustavo Kinrys, MD.]
Book Cover
4 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

The title of some books gives a detailed explanation of their content. Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress by Gustavo Kinrys, M.D. and Alexandra Gold, M.A. is an informative book about anxiety, stress, and fear, including its symptoms and remedies.

The book introduces readers to the definitions of anxiety, stress, and fear, revealing that all humans, in one way or another, have experienced them. The authors used examples to describe situations in which people can develop it. Symptoms for each condition and its treatment medically, physically, and emotionally were listed. Read this informative book to find out some of the practical ways to relieve oneself of anxiety, stress, and fear.

The authors listed different drugs and herbs, their dosages, and how they work to generate relief. The book showed the dangers that some addictive drugs could pose to a person’s health. Foods that can help relieve stress were made known in the book. It lists some exercises one can take during stressful or anxious situations to get immediate relief. There were therapy sessions in the book. The authors clarified that even though stress, anxiety, and fear are inevitable, one can manage them.

The book, while being medical, also gives readers inspiration and self-motivation. I was able to note some inspirational quotes from the book. It also opened me to a practical method of tackling anxiety, stress, and fear, which helps increase our lifespan. I believe the information in the book would be of great interest to those in the medical field. The medical terms used by the authors make me assume they are, or were, medical practitioners.

I loved that the authors were able to use real-life instances in their explanations. The book contains a table of contents for quick navigation. The authors also created a table that summarizes all the remedies listed in the book and what relief they provide. The reader would likely find some of the information underlined to be relevant. The use of scientific names in the book bored me, although I believe they were trying to make it detailed enough. I give the book 5 out of 5 stars. The book was professionally well edited, as I encountered a few errors.

The book is for all readers. However, I suggest a mature readership because some words will be difficult for younger readers to understand. It is a must-read for the elderly, who are most susceptible to stress. It would appeal to medical practitioners.

Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon
Latest Review: Shitolian by O Persaud
Temi Book
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 75
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-temi-book.html
Latest Review: Black Wing Sky by Kaylin McFarren

Post by Temi Book »

I love how the author took her time to explain each aspect of stress and anxiety. It will help the reader’s’ understanding of where they fall to. Nice review!
Azuka Jessica
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 45
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-azuka-jessica.html
Latest Review: Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures by Catherine A. Pepe

Post by Azuka Jessica »

The book title clearly gives a vivid explanation of what the book content is about. Every faces anxiety and stress, so I'll say that everyone should read this book, especially because the remedy is natural
Amazing review.
Anthony Ekemezie
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 36
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-anthony-ekemezie.html
Latest Review: Crucible of the Damned by Jason Brookshier

Post by Anthony Ekemezie »

A lot of people this days pass through a lot of stress and anxiety and do not know how to relieve themselves of it. I feel a lot of readers would find this book very helpful.
Chris Azuka
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nakazuka.html
Latest Review: Of Zots and Xoodles by Zarqnon the Embarrassed

Post by Chris Azuka »

This book explains the concept of anxiety, stress and fear, including their symptoms and remedies. It offered natural solutions for these conditions and will motivate readers. Thanks for your review.
Shillah Andeso
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 118
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-shillah-andeso.html
Latest Review: On the wings of a prayer by Kola Kupoluyi

Post by Shillah Andeso »

The best self-help books are those that explain in detail what they are going to talk about, and this is exactly what Gustavo does. your review explains all the aspects that the book talks about and I enjoyed reading it. Great job Chris.
Hazel Mae Bagarinao
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 148
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hazel-mae-bagarinao.html
Latest Review: The Sound of Creation by Gabriella Zielke

Post by Hazel Mae Bagarinao »

Everyone deals with different kinds of stress every day. But no matter what, we must not dwell on it, and take it as a "eustress". Let stress, stress on its own.😁
Grace Lee Rose
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 54
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-grace-lee-rose.html
Latest Review: Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures by Catherine A. Pepe

Post by Grace Lee Rose »

Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress is a self-help book I'm convinced I'll find insightful and informative. I love the meditation exercises present in the book, and I look forward to trying it out and the other de-stressing techniques discussed.
Samuel Songs
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 43
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-samuel-songs.html
Latest Review: Caldera by Edy Kubiak

Post by Samuel Songs »

I appreciate that the review highlights the educational value of this book. By using real life instances for the examples given in the book, I think it will make readers feel and know that they are talking about real life issues and solutions. I'll definitely be adding it to my reading list as I'm interested in the solution for anxiety.
Latest Review: Caldera by Edy Kubiak
Anabel Mack
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 31
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-anabel-mack.html
Latest Review: American Dream? by Jeoung Lee

Post by Anabel Mack »

As the name implies, Natural Relief for Stress and Anxiety is a book that helps us get over all these things. We must not accept them as a way of life.
Peter Nene
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-peter-nene.html
Latest Review: Zona: The Forbidden Land by Fred G. Baker

Post by Peter Nene »

I found "Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress" to be an incredibly informative and empowering read. The author's compassionate tone and evidence-based strategies make it a valuable resource for anyone on a journey to better mental health
Mark Ntuli
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mark-ntuli.html
Latest Review: Bluewater Walkabout by Tina Dreffin

Post by Mark Ntuli »

Kinrys and Gold emphasize the importance of seeking professional help when necessary, ensuring readers understand the boundaries of self-care.
Kevin Larson
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kevin-larson.html

Post by Kevin Larson »

The book highlights the importance of seeking professional help when needed and provides guidance on finding the right therapist.
Nemzy Nemzy
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nemzy-nemzy.html
Latest Review: The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci by Belle Ami

Post by Nemzy Nemzy »

I found the practical tips and techniques shared in this book to be immediately applicable and helpful.
Abbra Marsh
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: The Great Migration
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-abbra-marsh.html
Latest Review: Not Fishy Enough by Briton Kolber

Post by Abbra Marsh »

A thoughtful and comprehensive guide that fosters a positive mindset in anxiety management.

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”